* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Galactic Tournament| Time: Afternoon| Weather: Raining  (Read 64439 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Galactic Tournament| Time: Evening| Weather: Clear
« Reply #135 on: September 05, 2012, 01:59:16 PM »
Garlock

The bullets hit him square in the back, and he roared in pain. He sheathed hi ax, and with a mighty bellow hurled the totem head on at templar.

Garlock smash!

He once again drew his ax and charged, trying to cut Templar in half with a heavy swing!

Daylin: 35/100

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 05, 2012, 07:16:05 PM »
Templar strafed to the left and the totem missed, the axe caught him off guard and his chest was bent in so deeply it threatened to destroy his power core. Templar's vision, buzzed and his speakers faintly transmitted sound. He grabbed hold of his gun, pressed a button and a small brightly glowing canister ejected. He jumped backwards, when he was out of range he threw the small canister. The canister flew for a few seconds then exploded in a bright blue light.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 05, 2012, 07:50:07 PM »
Stan ran into someone as almost fell to the floor. He looked down to see anther fighter, face first on the ground.

My bad, I wasn't really paying attention.

He helped the boy up.

I hope this doesn't make you mad, but I'm kind of in a hurry. I owe you an apology later. Meet me at the hotel lobby tonight and we can discuss it.

He left to the arena, where he managed to get into the main entrance. There were a few people inside the stadium getting things ready for the tournament. Stan needed to talk to the person in charge, but they were nowhere to be found. He starts to ask around.

Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 05, 2012, 10:13:10 PM »
My bad, I wasn't really paying attention.

Somebody helped Sean up, and he could only guess it was the guy who ran him over.

I'm fine.

I hope this doesn't make you mad, but I'm kind of in a hurry. I owe you an apology later. Meet me at the hotel lobby tonight and we can discuss it.

And with that, he ran off before Sean could even look at him, and he was left in the crowd.

Who was that...?

He shook it off, he'll find out tonight, but right now he needed to get through this crowd.

'Scuse me! Coming through! Oh look a Bird!

He somehow managed to squeeze through to the store.

Hey, I'm one of the competitors for the tournament! I'd like a blank disk please!

He handed the clerk his ID and some of the people in the crowd looked at him funny.

Hey, isn't that the guy that made 5th place last year?

Who, that shrimp?

I heard he's been trying to get a winning streak of 20!

He ignored them, and tried paying attention to the store clerk. He scanned the ID, and after confirming it gave me a blank disk.

Here you go!

I took the seal and left, not wanting to be in that ocean. He managed to get outside and sighed. He was surprised he survived that.

So, how'd that go for you?

Sean turned to the voice and saw his brother, Tyler.

Why are you here?

Tyler shrugged.

Same as everyone else apparently...
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 05, 2012, 11:06:00 PM »
Garlock

Garlock sensed the dangers, and crossed his ax and arms in front of him. The explosion went off, blowing him off the edge of the arena, it looked like the robot won......

ARagaharat!

A hand, coated heavily with brown fur appeared over the edge. Garlock was singed everywhere, and almost out of energy. He bellowed out, and raised his ax.

GROUND RIPPER!

The ground split at the seams, the very arena trembling at the sheer power! The ax dissolved, and Garlock was sure he had won...........

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 06, 2012, 02:09:29 AM »
Jack had decided to walk into the arena, and it was packed with people. He just stood there for a moment, unsure of what was happening. The he saw someone waving all the way towards the front of the line. Were they waving a him? No, there was no way some random person like that would know him. Sure enough, though, the girl started calling out his name.

Oh geez, Jack thought.

If he didn't go see the person soon, they were probably going to embarrass him in front of all these people. So he walked over to the person, shocked to discover who it was.

Jack! The girl exclaimed, hugging him.

Jack couldn't believe his cousin, Celine, was here.

What's going on here?

Celine then explained to Jack about the discs, and offered for him to say in line with her.

What are you doing here?

I'm in the tournament, of course!

It was their turn to get the discs, and Jack got one containing Fire Pits, while Celine got the Low-Grav Zone. Jack wondered why Celine had chosen that arena, but then he realized that he didn't even know what her spirit was.

Man, I wish they had Shadow Valley.

I have a seal for it. Here, hold out your disc.

Celine put up the seal for Shadow Valley,and Jack held out his disc. Next thing he knew, the arena was on there!

Sweet, thanks! So where are you staying tonight?

Um, that's a problem. The Golden Hotel didn't have any available rooms.

Well it looks like you'll be staying at my place, then.

Celine thanked him, and the two cousins walked off to the park, toward Jack's aparment.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 02:11:02 AM by Fenror »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 06, 2012, 11:20:03 AM »
The ground opened beneath Templar's feet and he grabbed onto on of the ledges with his two remaining fingers. The fingers could no longer hold and he fell into the depths and desynched.

Azza

I stared in confusion.

Me-ouch.

I guess I'm not as experienced as most of the people here.

Me-Ummmm... Nice battle... I guess...

I gave a small smile.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 06, 2012, 02:05:26 PM »
Garlock

Garlock bellowed in victory, then desynced.

Daylin

Daylin smiled.

You almost had me, not sure how I managed to pull myself back up from the ledge. Well, see ya later.

He turned and walked away.

Tylan

The aroma of delicious food filled the room, and smoke came from several of the pans placed on the stove. Flipping a hamburger, Tylan removed a piece of bacon and set it on a plate beside him. After several moments, four grilled burgers, decorated with vegetables and various toppings laid on the counter. Tylan took the top bun off his burger, add a slice of cheese and a handful of bacon. Then he placed the bun back on and began to eat.

MM, delicious.

Daylin

Arriving back at the hotel, he heard people whispering about something at the stadium. Quickly arriving at the stadium, he noticed a small crowd gathered outside. (It had shrunken.) Then he managed to bull through, knocking a few out of his way to see what it was all about. After listening for several minutes, he realized they were giving the disks Tylan had been using.

Give me tilted tree tops, and the flat fields. And one blank disc.

The man nodded, and after Daylin paying, handed him the disks. Placing them in his pocket, he bulled through the crowd, and headed back towards the hotel.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 10:43:29 PM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #143 on: September 06, 2012, 08:06:53 PM »
I sat looking at the blank disk I had just bought. I had quite a few arenas going through my head all at once, but the one I decided to sync to the disk was Bionis' Leg, a nice flat arena with few places to hide. I threw the disk in front of me as I had been instructed to do. I summoned an orb from my mark, instantly the disk absorbed the orb then glew very brightly. When it stopped glowing it had a grass like mark on it, I retrieved the disk then headed for bed, tomorrow was going to be a long day, you didn't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that out.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 06, 2012, 08:59:55 PM »
Stan found how he was looking for, the owner and coordinator of the stadium. She was in her office tending to finances and the like. Stan approached her desk, and she looked up from her screen.

Well, if it isn't the champ. What do you need bud?

I need to discuss something with you. I hope this doesn't cause to much problem for you.

The two begin to talk.

(Conversation is kept a secret, when a few more posts are done, there will be a time change.)

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 06, 2012, 11:25:17 PM »
Sean walked back to the hotel. He had a conversation with his brother about what he was doing for the past five years while Sean was gone... Of course, he knew it was all a lie.(I'm leaving that as a mystery until it's close to tournament time.) He walked into the hotel, tired, but then he remembered that guy that ran him over.

Who was he anyway? Probably someone who really needed a seal. I guess I'll wait for him.

He leaned against a wall, and waited.
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: September 06, 2012, 11:29:22 PM »
Daylin and Tylan

WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM, TYLAN?!

Tylan smiled as the door flew opening with force, knocking a hole in the wall as the door stopper snapped from the force.

Having a snack, grab one.

With a flick of his wrist, a hamburger, still warm flew through the air. On instinct Daylin snatched it up, crushing it in his hand.

More specifically, why're you here?

Funny, all the rooms were booked, so I took it upon myself to snatch you're spare key when you pinned me to the wall. Funny right?

Yeah, real damn funny. I'm going to bed.......

Daylin collapsed in the bed, munching on the crushed burger. Damn, his brother could cook! Tylan flipped on the TV, quietly watching it. He had seen the disc's poking out of his brothers pocket, so he had gotten some........

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 07, 2012, 10:52:49 PM »
mikto walked towards the outside of the hotel, and then towards the kiosks selling the arena seal disc things.he got atthe backof the line... and houra weeka few minutes later he finally got to the front of the line.

Anti gravity arena please.

they scanned his arena ID and gave him the disc.

Yaaaaaay.

he walked away and back towards the hotel.

[SIINTCA]
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 08, 2012, 09:54:08 AM »
After thinking about that battle and how to overcome it, I started to get tired and started to walk to the hotel. There's probably not going to be anymore rooms though, better check though. I sped to the hotel and walked through the front door. I looked around for a reception desk. The place seemed pretty full.

me-Does anyone know where I can check in?
Grafics Cat <3

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Galactic Tournament| Time: Night| Weather: Clear
« Reply #149 on: September 10, 2012, 04:06:36 PM »
(Before time change)

The hotel manager greets the boy.

I apologize, sir, but we have no more available rooms. As this is the time of the tournament, we are allowing entrants to sleep in the lobby if they have the proper identification.

(Current time)

I see. Are you sure you want to do this?

I'm sure. I had a long time to think about this.

Stan got up to leave.

Wait, before you go, there is something I need to warn you about. There is speculation that the first person you beat for the championship is back.

Well, if he is, the he will be gravely disappointed. Anyways, I have another appointment, so I will see you at the tournament.

Have a good night, Stan.

Stan exits the arena, there is still a small crowd getting the disks. Some of the kiosks already have a sold out sign, and the rest are putting signs that they are closing in an hour. He walks aver to a less crowded area and flags down a cab. Once at the hotel, he scans the lobby, and finds the boy he knocked over earlier.

Hey, sorry about earlier, I had something that needed taken care of. I think I owe you something for knocking you over like that.