Pokémon Universe > Ideas & Suggestions

Evolutionary Elixir

<< < (6/7) > >>

Yume Tsuki:
Aw yeah! This way I can have an Azurill without having stat problems! :3

Roloc:
Some of us were talking on the balance server about how one would obtain the Evolutionary Elixir. We came up with a couple of ideas.

A decently long quest to help a certain NPC and at the end of this quest your reward is that you can now buy the Elixir from said NPC for the right price.

The other

A daily quest that can be repeated everyday and the reward is 1 Elixir each day.

Jerry:
I would prefer the first one, with a re-performance or revisit of the NPC at a lower frequency (once a week?).

DaigurenHyõrinmaru:

--- Quote from: Jerry on November 06, 2012, 08:01:31 AM ---I would prefer the first one, with a re-performance or revisit of the NPC at a lower frequency (once a week?).

--- End quote ---

I would agree with this. As much as I would like to be able to use the elixir would you really want it to be that easy to obtain? To me it would seem like it would be less 'valuable' if it was easily attainable. It would be cool to see an amazingly strong 'Charmander', but it would lose its lustre if it was that easy. This is just my opinion of course.

Roloc:

--- Quote from: halagren on November 06, 2012, 03:15:33 PM ---
--- Quote from: Jerry on November 06, 2012, 08:01:31 AM ---I would prefer the first one, with a re-performance or revisit of the NPC at a lower frequency (once a week?).

--- End quote ---

I would agree with this. As much as I would like to be able to use the elixir would you really want it to be that easy to obtain? To me it would seem like it would be less 'valuable' if it was easily attainable. It would be cool to see an amazingly strong 'Charmander', but it would lose its lustre if it was that easy. This is just my opinion of course.

--- End quote ---

I agree, I would like for it to be a weekly quest, but also, the elixir wouldn't be cheap.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version