Pokémon Universe > Ideas & Suggestions

Evolutionary Elixir

<< < (2/7) > >>

Ursaring:
I like this idea alot. I hope they make this happen!

nightshade06:
This actually is a fantastic idea then...but for some might make it a bit unrealistic lol example....a caterpie using confusion....But it is pokemon and none of it is real to begin with so yea anything is possible I guess. I want a charmander that can fly O.O lol

NexosYourGayBestFriend96:
... *sees I'm the only one with a negative opinion* *slaps self with fish*

OK, this idea is cool and all, but it's just I don't see the point of it. The fact that it does absolutely nothing to the Pokemon, other then transforming it, is pretty pointless and confusing. I mean if it meant for an early evolution, it'd be cool and useful/overpowering, but it doesn't. And I also have a few questions of my own.

1. Does all it change is the appearance?

2. Does it interfere with the actual evolution? And if so, wouldn't that keep the Pokemon from getting any stronger? (EX: A Charmeleon turning into a fake Charizard but not being able to actually evolve afterwards.)

3. Is there a way to change said Pokemon back other than using the item again?

Normally I hate being the negative one, but I really needed to say this.

Roloc:

--- Quote from: 9Nexalas6 on September 24, 2012, 10:05:39 PM ---1. Does all it change is the appearance?

2. Does it interfere with the actual evolution? And if so, wouldn't that keep the Pokemon from getting any stronger? (EX: A Charmeleon turning into a fake Charizard but not being able to actually evolve afterwards.)

--- End quote ---

After reading your post, it looks like you didn't read all of mine. Some of the things you asked I have already answered.

1. Yes, as I said in my first post, it is purely cosmetic.

2. No it doesn't interfere with actual evolution.

3. There could be a way to undo it. There could not be a way. Thats up to the Devs.

--- Quote from: 9Nexalas6 on September 24, 2012, 10:05:39 PM ---OK, this idea is cool and all, but it's just I don't see the point of it. The fact that it does absolutely nothing to the Pokemon, other then transforming it, is pretty pointless and confusing.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Roloc on September 24, 2012, 07:03:33 AM ---The whole point of this is for people who prefer a pre evo pokemon over its fully evolved pokemon.

--- End quote ---

NexosYourGayBestFriend96:

--- Quote from: Roloc on September 24, 2012, 10:18:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: 9Nexalas6 on September 24, 2012, 10:05:39 PM ---1. Does all it change is the appearance?

--- End quote ---

After reading your post, it looks like you didn't read all of mine. Some of the things you asked I have already answered.

1. Yes, as I said in my first post, it is purely cosmetic.

2. No it doesn't interfere with actual evolution.

3. There could be a way to undo it. There could not be a way. Thats up to the Devs.

--- Quote from: 9Nexalas6 on September 24, 2012, 10:05:39 PM ---OK, this idea is cool and all, but it's just I don't see the point of it. The fact that it does absolutely nothing to the Pokemon, other then transforming it, is pretty pointless and confusing.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Roloc on September 24, 2012, 07:03:33 AM ---The whole point of this is for people who prefer a pre evo pokemon over its fully evolved pokemon.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
ohmygodagiantrock!
Yeah, my bad, Sometimes I miss a few details on threads like this. And now that I have, this idea seems alot cooler to me, can't wait to see what happens with this idea!  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version