* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds|Olympus Coliseum|Time:N/A|Weather:N/A  (Read 136492 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds | Time: Noon| Weather: Partly Cloudy
« Reply #105 on: November 01, 2012, 10:59:24 PM »
Kyra

For a moment she sat quietly, awaiting an answer from the boss, but nothing... Then she realized what feo meant... She inwardly growled. if he wanted to play dirt.... But she had only ever taken two languages classes and not really excelled at either.... She began to go over a check list in her head, trying to remember how to say what she wanted.

Vos, et sensum vestrarum style sunt repulsiva. Magister Skittles, flecto descendere ad vestros intellectualis superioritatem!

Then she waltzed over to him, and purred.

Other than your sense of style, you're kinda cool. But I can help you with the style, then we can have soooooo much fun!

She smiled charmingly at him, winking quickly, before turning away.  (Can we say impulsive and strange anyone?)

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 01, 2012, 11:08:54 PM »
Alyx Sighs listening to both of them going back and forth.

"I can't belive i'm with an idiot girl and a dense guy here... seriously, you girl, shut up, no one asked you anything and you go arround like you are allmighty..."

She sighs placing her hand on her forehead.
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 01, 2012, 11:11:22 PM »
Kyra

Kyra glanced at the other girl, and then smiled. Whether they realized it or not, she was winning. She was the center of attention.

Please, use proper pronunciation. It is almighty, not allmighty, do not draw out the 'l' didn't you go to school?

She was going to do this until a superior told her to stop, because she loved the attention,

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 01, 2012, 11:14:40 PM »
Protan was silent, she got a few points for realising what he meant faster than he anticipated, but he decided to end this dirt fight.

She has a point you know, we can throw dirt at each other later, but right now we should listen. My apologies for being immature. Now can we please get back on track, Mrs. Latin?

For once he was telling the truth, and he knew exactly what she meant, he knew enough japanese, spanish, and latin to know she spoke in Latin. He'll just throw a Latin insult later when they're alone, this other girl was being a killjoy.
. . .

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 03, 2012, 10:43:27 PM »
Mikto, Neesha, and Raithen continued to sit in the ship until they finally landed. Mikto jumped staggered out and looked around.

My legs. they hurt very much right now.

raithen got out.

Oh I don't know, maybe it has something to do with all the heartless that continually slashed it?

Noooo...That couldn't be it.

Neesha rolled her eye's.

Morons...

they started to look around the hangar. well. neesha did. raithen and mikto were fighting. again. as neesha said. morons.

[SIINTCA]
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 04, 2012, 09:30:58 PM »
CAVALRY GM POST

Arriving outside of the hangar, Prince Adam turned to the group.

Alright everyone, here's what's going on. We are in need of troops in Port Royale, where we are losing a major battle against the Nocturnes. We are sending most of our soldiers over from Agrabah to assist there. That's where all of you come in. Not long ago, we took Agrabah back from the grasp of the Nocturnes, but some of their forces still linger throughout the world. You will take the gummi ships you came to this world in, which you can see are parked here outside the hangar. We have reconfigured the autopilot to bring you to Agrabah's city. There you will locate Commander Aladdin and he will give you orders from there.

GM @BLADES

Lea glared at the blue-haired boy.

I should have you kicked out of the Cavalry right now, or demote you to infirmary janitor! I don't have time for that, though, so I'll let you off somewhat easy. I will let you go with the others to Agrabah, but you may not, under any circumstance, leave the city. If you do, you will be in so much trouble that getting ejected out of the Cavalry will be the least of your worries. Now go, get out of my sight before I change my mind.

NOCTURNE GM POST

That's enough. Now then, I'm sending you three to Agrabah, It has recently been stolen from us by the Cavalry, and we are going to take it back. You will each be teleported to one of our camps outside of the city walls. You can go to the same one or different ones. Find the Seargent in the camp for your orders.

Three black portals opened up in the office, each one leading to a different camp.

Leon, Celine, and Jack

Awesome, we get to actually do something!

Stop being so rude, Jack.

Yeah, sorry, it's just clean up duty.

So are we going to go, or are we just gonna stand here?

Yeah, we really should leave.

Then let's go!

Jack was the first to hop in their old gummi ship, followed by the other two. He turned it on, lights becoming illuminated and the engine flaring to life. The ship rose out lof the air, and flew straight toward Agrabah!
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 04, 2012, 09:40:08 PM »
Tylan and Warren

Tylan nodded, saluting, before running off. He met up with Warren, who quickly relayed Prince Adam's speech. The two climbed on the ship, and they zoomed towards Agrabah.

Kyra
Kyra smiled sweetly, winking at the two behind her, before climbing into the portal. The scenes around her changed. There were  few people around, and the sand churned beneath her feet. She also seemed to be in the middle of a camp... She saw a man, who looked to be in charge, and remembered her instructions.

Excuse me, but could you tell me what to do now? I've been assigned a mission, and was told you would give me further instructions.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 04, 2012, 10:17:14 PM »
Sone

Sone soluted, it seemed like the best thing to do with higher ranking people, and ran to the hanger, and into his ship. He was about to press a button, but then shifted his finger to the right, pressing the right button this time.

Well, learned one button.... progress!

The ship came to life, and it took off towards Agrabah.

Protan

Protan was tempted to jump for joy, but decided otherwise remembering his position. He bows, then grins and jumps into a different portal. He shifted through worlds, and landed on his feet in sand.

Well, the sand might be an issue, but I'm just glad to be doing something for once.

He saw an important looking individual, probably the leader here, and walked over to him.

I'm guessing your in charge here, the boss sent me to help out on the re-taking of Agrabah. I was told I'd get my orders from you.
. . .

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 04, 2012, 10:29:28 PM »
Alyx sighs as she looks at the portal

"Well, this is going is going to get sandy"

She goes in the portal arriving at her camp of Agrabah, she looks arround at the area and covers her face to the hot sun

"Honestly... could be worse..."

She looks arround and notices one that seemed like the seargent, she goes to him.

"Ok, tell me, what will you have me do?"

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 05, 2012, 02:28:59 PM »
(very sorry for the late reply, I'm gonna do past and present if that's ok.)

past

I finally scrambled out of the crowd of heartless and into one of the ships. I pressed the big button and I was launched into the air.

Me-ugh thank goodness.

Present

Beauties Castle came into view, I went in to land in the hangar, I was probably really late.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 07, 2012, 02:32:31 AM »
Leon, Celine, and Jack

Jack was anxious to get to Agrabah, as it had been a long flight and he desperately needed the bathroom.

Finally!

He was relieved when the gummi ship touched down in the city of Agrabah.

Aw crap.

What?

Are you suddenly bipolar or something?

No, I just hate sand!

Jack got out of the ship anyway, and after sighing, Celine climbed out after him. Leon was the last to get out. They located Aladdin and he gave them their instructions. They were to get their specific orders later through their datalogs. Until then, they could do as they wished, except for visit the palace or go far outside of the city walls. They were also given a room number for an inn in which they were allowed to stay.

Alright, so what now?

I say we split up and meet back in the evening to go training somewhere.

Sounds good, how about we just meet in our room?

Yeah, that's good, now can I go to the bathroom?

Leon laughed, nodding. Jack didn't get what was so funny, but he left, sprinting toward the inn. Leon then turned to Celine.

So what are you going to do?

I don't know. Maybe I'll go sight-seeing or something. You?

Well, I...have absolutely no idea.

Then why don't we go sight-see together?

Sounds good to me.

NOCTURNE GM POST

(None of our characters are aware of this event, and it also took place after the Nocturnes left through the portals).

The three warriors each left, their portals closing behind them. Little had the three known, but there was another person in the room.

Shada.

The darkness in the room let up, revealing the hooded man who had been in the room the entire time, hidden by the shadows.

What had you done in Twilight Town? That was not what we had agreed upon.

No, but I told you, if you wanted our help, things would be done on our terms.

I suppose, and we do have control of Twilight Town now.

Precisely. Now, where is my reward?

About that. Would you prefer us give you munny?

NO! Where's the reward you promised!?

I don't have it.

Stubborn, aren't you? You know where it is!

And if I don't tell you? You don't scare me.

That was the worst thing you could have possibly said just then.

The Nocturne boss quickly began to leave his chair.

I don't think so.

The hooded man summoned a keyblade and slashed at the Nocturne boss, who blocked, summoning a keyblade of his own.

You're not even that strong.

Oh, really?

The hooded figure smirked, and for a moment, the Nocturne leader became worried.

AMPLIFYA!

The hooded man redirected the strength to his arms and legs. The Nocturne then quickly swung his keyblade at the man, who parried, knocking the keyblade out of his hand. It landed on the far side of the room with a clatter. The Nocturne tried returning his keyblade.

Nuh-uh.

The hooded man slammed his foot into the Nocturne. Bones cracked as his foot collided with the Nocturne's ribs, slamming him to the ground.

What kind of leader are you?

The Nocturne didn't respond.

I don't like it when people disrespect me. Can't talk? Then get up and fight!

He slammed his boot into the man's stomach, sending him flying across the room. The man tried to get up, but he couldn't, and fell down as he started throwing up blood.

Is that it!? Show me your true power!

Curaga! The man, instantly healed, shot to his feet, but he couldn't return his keyblade.

Another man, this one with an eye patch, had stepped out of the shadows that still loomed. He had just taken the Nocturne's keyblade and, shrinking it down into a small orb, placed it into a black box he carried inside of his coat.

The Nocturne decided he would get his keyblade back later.

Graviga!

Protega.

Frustrated, the Nocturne tried too use another spell, but it didn't work.

Oh, curaga drained all your magic? Let me help you rest in your home, the darkness. Shada.

The room became pitch black.

Fool, I can still see in t-

The Nocturne screamed as the hooded man whispered Release. It has caused all of the darkness to be sucked out of the room and converted into a long spear, which had been magically thrust into the Nocturne's chest. The hooded man turned to the one with the eye patch.

That could have been a lot less messy if you would've helped.

The eye patch man shrugged.

Eh, not my battle, figured I should just keep out the way.

Good now you can clean this up.

The man walked over to the chair the Nocturne was sitting in earlier and sat in it himself.

Eh, I'll have someone else do it. After all, who is going to refuse the Nocturne Leader a little clean up job?

The hooded man shook his head. He then searched the dead Nocturne's body, taking the small package that had caused the fight, and then headed for the door.

Going so soon?

Yes, I need to return to headquarters.

As the hooded man left, he said the spell that covered the room in darkness.

NOCTURNE GM POST 2

The seargents pretty much gave the same order to all 3 of the Nocturne warriors: Do what you wish until evening, then return to the centerof camp. Don't leave camp, don't break anything. They each have an assigned tent they could stay in.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 08, 2012, 12:27:41 AM »
Warren and Tylan

Warren and Tylan landed in Agrabah, and they quickly exited the Gummi ship.

I hate this sand, can't move my feet very well.

Tylan struggled to keep a secure footing, his boot sinking into the sand. Warren laughed light heartedly, and walked past him.

Catch up!

Tylan bolted past him, and Warren's eyes narrowed in determination. He wouldn't lose another race to Tylan! He raced forward, catching up with the blunette keyblader. Normally Tylan would have just about anyone beat in a race, but is boots were specially made for combat, and heavier than most. He kept struggling in the sand, letting Warren keep pace with him.

What's wrong? Can't keep up?

Warren was taunting him now. The city was coming into view, it all came down to this...

AMPLIFY!

Over the long flight, Tylan had recharged his mana, and it was worth wasting it again to win. He left Warren in his dust, literally. Tylan was just a blur of pale skin, blue haired, and baggy clothes as he whirled past the blond keyblader! He slammed into the city, haltng. He deactivated the spell, struggling to breath normally, and let Warren catch up.

I win.

Asshole.

Warren and Tylan smirked, and the two quietly looked around for Alladin. They found him after a little while, and were given their orders.  They found some shade, and sat down.

Why do you never talk about your family Tylan?

The question was out of the blue, and out of character for Warren. Tyla looked at the ground, drawing small lines in the sand with his fingers.  His eyes were like open doors, showing the pain he truly felt, no matter how hard he tried to hide it.

Well, its a time of war. Its better not to think about them, and just get your job done.

Warren inspected Tylan, trying to see if he was lying. Tylan had a good poker face, but Warren was a better reader. Tylan's write hand always twitched when he was lying, as if itching to summon his weapon. Strangely enough, he was left handed...

Liar.

Tylan sighed, and looked away.

Lets just play cards, it doesn't matter.

The blunette was on the verge of insanity and...tears. He pulled out the special deck of cards Daylin had given to him, with Donald, Goofy, and Sora on the back, and began dealing.

Kyra

Kyra nodded, pranced around, and then she finally decided to go to her tent, and take a nap.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 08, 2012, 12:49:56 AM »
Sone

His ship landed near Agrabah, and he got out into the sand. He looked around, as far as he knew he's never been here, and he didn't feel like he belonged into this world. He sighed, it wasn't like he could just find his home world in a few days, for all he knew it was destroyed. He snapped back into reality, got out of his ship, and made his way towards the city. He saw Aladdin, and approached, trying to keep a poker face on while walking awkwardly in the sand. He gave me my orders, and I saw the other two from the battle before, but there was something different about the blonde one. He shrugged it off and sat next to Tylan, wanting to try and socialize a little.

Uhhh... He saw the cards. So what are you playing?

He face-palmed in his mind, he needs to work on his social skills.

Protan

If this was a cartoon, a giant block would have fallen on Protan's head that said in big read words "DISAPPOINTMENT". He showed no real reaction outside of his mind though, and simply saluted. He walked towards his tent, not liking the sand. He entered, and sat down, resisting the urge to color his tent with rainbows. He started imagining how they've managed to hide so long near the city without being spotted.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 01:28:32 AM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 08, 2012, 01:33:57 AM »
Tylan and Warren

Tylan looked at his hand, a jack of hearts, a two of spades, a single ace of hearts, and a 3 of clubs.

I raise.

He had seen Warren's face, he looked panicked. Suddenly, the blond's face lit up in a smile.

Royal flush.

Tylan stared down in shock at the cards, and was about to accuse Warren of cheating when,

Uhh... So what are you playing?

Tylan stared at him, not comprehending it. He was still in shock.

Poker.

Warren had gathered up all the cards, he knew the game was over. He carefully put the cards back in their protector, and handed them to Tylan. Shaking his head, the blunette clipped them to the belt on his waist.

Yeah poker.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 08, 2012, 02:10:46 AM »
Alyx sighs and nods

"Fine i won't, dont worry"

She looks arround and goes to a open space as she starts stretching a bit then starts practicing so she doesn't get rusty.