* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds|Olympus Coliseum|Time:N/A|Weather:N/A  (Read 136106 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds | Time: Morning|Weather: Cloudy
« Reply #180 on: January 27, 2013, 12:19:36 AM »
Tylan and Warren

Tylan was quiet, watching from the shadows of an alley nearby as Jack grabbed Sone, and as the alarm sounded, he slid forward. "Snap out of it. We have a job to do. And Jack, don't be a hypocrite. Celine got hurt on his watch, but Warren got hurt on yours. It is a war, there will be tragedies."Warren to follow him

Tylan turned, waving for Warren to follow him, "With Alladin missing, we need to stick together. Meet me and Warren at the entrance, those Nocturnes will enter this city over my dead body." Then, he and Warren turned, jogging towards the entrance of the city.

Kyra

Kyra was silent, for once, hoping to blend into the background. The last fight had disturbed her, especial the blue-haired boy who had showed up at the last second... He had fought so desperately, carelessly. It lead her to believe he wasn't fighting to stay alive, not with the way he left himself open. It seemed... like he was fighting for a completely different reason.  "Snap out of it..."

Shaking her head, Kyra looked up. The Nocturnes had a city to take.

(SIINCTA)

Daylin: 35/100

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: January 29, 2013, 03:45:07 AM »
Well, time to see if all that training in the Underworld paid off.

Soul

As he lands his Gummi ship outside Agrabah, Soul can already feel the tension in the air. He has been watching, waiting for his time to enter this war, and he knows that it's now.

As he enters the city, he knows what's ahead of him. Watching the direction the civilians are running, he dashes in the direction of the other side of the city.

Looks like it's gunna be a long day.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 03:12:01 PM by Soul358 »
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: January 30, 2013, 12:38:07 AM »
GM Genie
Genie bid everyone farewell and carried Celine to the infirmary. He promised he would be back as soon as he magic recharged.

Jack and Leon

Jack looked at Tylan for a moment.

No. How about we go out there a take them on before they can get to the city?

I don't know Jack-

Come on!

Jack took off out of the city, not allowing Leon to finish speaking.

GM POST

The Nocturne sergeant began to rub the lamp,and smoke started billowing out. The sergeant laughed evilly.

Behold! I present to you all, the great Jafar!

The large cloud of smoke turned red with the genie inside. Then, bright eyes could be see from underneath the smoke, and a voice spoke, in a loud, angry-sounding, booming tone.

Who has released me!?

It was I, sergeant of this great Nocturne army!

The smoke began to clear, revealing Jafar with his arms crossed.

I see, and why did you wake me up from my slumber?

Slumber? Isn't it good to be back out here, instead of being trapped in that musty old lamp?

Yes, but what do you want?

Well, I'd imagine that you'd want revenge on that pesky Aladdin for sealing you up in this lamp! He's taken this world from us, and so we also want revenge! So why don't you help us?

0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: January 30, 2013, 01:08:28 AM »
Protan
[/b][/u]

Protan stared in awe, because this was honestly the first time he has seen a Genie in person.

Well, glad that he's not my enemy... at least, I hope he's not.

He wasn't really sure, you could never know with other people in his eyes.

Sone

Jack speed past Sone towards the approaching(?) army and Sone sighed.

We can't just charge at them!

Though he honestly didn't know if they had one or not, but we need a plan.
. . .

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: January 30, 2013, 02:22:48 AM »
Soul

As he was dodging citizens, running through the city, Soul could see the giant plume of red smoke rise above the desert. As he exited the city, he rushed past the beings he recognized as Sone and Leon analyzing the scene before them.

When he ran past them, he shouted, Whether we have a plan or not, we can't allow a deity such as Jafar to reach the city. C'mon, we could use all the help we can get.

When he turned back to face Jack, Tylan, and Warren, he saw them getting closer to the Nocturne army. He sped up his pace as to catch up before the army engulfed the small group.

When he reached them, he faced Jack as he summoned Loneliness and asked,

Whoever can use magic, touch my Keyblade and focus on transferring this message to Celine: "Find Aladdin and alert him of the threat." It'll reach her.
[SIGNATURE]

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 30, 2013, 07:03:45 AM »
Tylan and Warren

Tylan glanced over as Jack rushed past him, and was taken by surprise when someone he had never seen before showed up commanding him around. Biting back a smart remark, he pause and began to explain.

I have no magic to spare, I need it to fight. It takes all I have on a good day to cast Amplify, much less on a bad one.

Warren however, just didn't trust the man. No one came up to him, commanding him around.

Like Tylan said, I have no power to spare.

Something was just off about the dude. Who demands power from someone, when they're about to rush into battle? Shaking it off, he struggled to catch up with Tylan and Jack as they continued, his heavy boots sinking in the sand.

Jack, stop.

Tylan passed Jack, easily outpacing him in a footrace, and planted himself in front of him. He motioned behind him, towards the Nocturnes in the distance.

We can't rush in there, it's four to one. Not to mention the genie. We need a plan, just lay back and watch a bit.

Kyra

Kyra was silent as the genie was brought forth, but with sharp eyes she caught sign of something in the distance. People, approaching quickly. She was still silent, contemplating what to do.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: January 30, 2013, 03:37:34 PM »
Jack and Leon

Jack, stop.

Jack skidded to a halt in front of Tylan, passing up the new guy, not even knowing what he looked like (because he was running and just simply did not look).

We can't rush in there, it's four to one. Not to mention the genie. We need a plan, just lay back and watch a bit.

But what about everyone in the city!? If we don't stop the Nocturnes before they get here, this place will be destroyed! Plus, we have a genie of our own!

No, Jack, stop, Tylan's right. We can't just rush out there on our own, they'll just plow through us, and take on the city anyway, without anyone to even try to defend it aside from the few guards. As for Genie...well, you saw him, he's exhausted.

Leon had finally caught up with them. He knew Jack was upset over Celine's injury, although it wasn't too severe. Jack was very, if not too protective over those that were close to him, and he understood why. He had watched his mother die, and had also been forced to kill his own father. Leon and Celine were the only thing Jack had left.

Jack looked at Leon and Tylan, contemplating. Finally, he calmed down, seeing obvious logic.

Alright, what do we do?
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: January 30, 2013, 06:44:15 PM »
Soul

Noticing that he was obviously not welcome at the moment, Soul considered his options.

Please. I know I'm new, but I promise I'm here to help. Trust me.

He could see the doubt in their eyes, though, and knew he wasn't in the position to command.

Fine, I'll go find Aladdin. We need help from the city guards. If something goes awry and you need an extra hand, send a Fire ball or Blizzard ball into the air. Just, some signal.

As he turned to rush back into the city he had just left, he remembered something.

By the way, it's Soul.

Summoning his Keyblade, Loneliness, he left to find Aladdin.
[SIGNATURE]

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: January 31, 2013, 04:20:52 AM »
Mikto and raithen continued to argue in the background..

Neesha sighed.

Ohjoynocturneareontheirwaywoohoo.

Neesha walked over to the currently arguing Raithen and mikto.

'Ey. Morons, you continue to fight. and...Okay I don't know what exactly I'll do. BUT I'll find something.

Mikto and raithen looked at each other. Mikto shrugged and quickly stopped.

So why did you want us to stop?

Neesha sighed.

You missed the announcement didn't you?

Raithen nodded.

Yeah...

WELL. The nocturne are coming, so, unless you know, you want to be killed, I'd suggest you settle this another time and come and help.

Fine fine.

Joy.

Neesha, Raithen, and Mikto finally caught up to the others.

So, the plan is...?

[SIINTCA]
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: February 02, 2013, 11:04:53 PM »
Tylan and Warren

Warren's strong voice piped up. Strategy was his.

"Celine is the strongest mage we have, and she is out of commission. That would have been our best chance if we could take down the archers and opposing mages, because we could pick them off from afar. But we don't have a powerful enough mage, so falling back on plan B. They are all enthralled by the genie, and with that large a group, it would be easy to pick off the ones at the back But for that, we need our quietest and fastest. Tylan, for he is the fastest, Leon, for he is the one with the most restraint, and Raithen, for he is still a wizard, even if he needs practice. You all job is to kill quickly, quietly, and if it gets too dangerous, report back. Pick off as many as you can."

Noticing Tylan's nauseous look, Warren continued:

"If any of you are uncomfortable, speak now."

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: February 04, 2013, 03:29:49 PM »
Leon and Jack

They listened to Warren's plan.

So what do the rest of us do, just stand here and watch?

Well, someone has to guard the city.

But that's what the guards are for!

The whole lot of us can't just rush in at once, Jack. This plan could work, but there is a flaw. While they are busy with the genie, the desert is an open place, not much cover to sneak around, and so someone is bound to see us. Plus, I'm sure they'll notice some of their members suddenly dropping dead. No matter how much stealth we use, we need a major distraction.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: February 04, 2013, 08:29:23 PM »
Tylan and Warren

"Got it covered. It's my plan, I play distraction." Then Warren turned to Leon. "And about them noticing members dropping dead... They won't see them. Your job is to dispose of the body. This is cruel, inhuman, and this is war."

Tylan glanced at Warren, his face a wall of ice, effectively shielding all emotion. "Are you psychotic? No man can distract an army. What we should do is get help, get someone stronger, wiser..."

Warren raised his hand, and struck Tylan on the nose. Blood flowed freely, and Tylan stumbled, clutching his nose as he fell on his ass. "What happened to the kid I grew up with, the one who wouldn't back down from anything? I'm sick of your incessant whining, about how we don't have enough experience, or power, and we're doomed. Grow a pair!"

Warren ripped Tylan off the ground, looking him dead in the eye, snarling. "What happened to the Tylan that Daylin and I admired?"

"He died the day his brother was murdered." Tylan returned Warren's glare, and whispered so only the blonde warrior could hear, "On that day, he learned life was not a game. No second chances. One mistake and it all ended. He learned to leave it to the stronger and wiser ones."

"We are the stronger and wiser ones. You have the mindset of a civilian and the powers of a keyblade wielder. And it's time your mindset changed, so he can be proud."
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 08:55:10 PM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: February 04, 2013, 10:15:18 PM »
Oh sure, send in four seemingly random people to do the job. I'm not qualified at all.

He didn't say it aloud, but his expression is practically speaking for itself. He wanted to be sarcastic, but the fact was that this plan needs to work, and he honestly doesn't know how to argue with a plan like that. And if he didn't follow it, the civilians might die.

I wont let that happen...
. . .

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: February 08, 2013, 09:43:22 PM »
Soul

Soul rushed into the city, watching merchants close up shop and run, being some of the last people in sight. He grabs one by the arm and asks:

Which direction is the palace in? Quickly, it could help save everyone.

The frightened merchant points to a path on their left, and scurries away as Soul drops him to continue his search. As he rounds a corner, a small shop collapses as three Heartless Soldiers flash into existence.

I don't have any time for you. Soul mutters under his breath.

With the palace in sight, he tries to rush past them, but they block his path.

Well, I guess today just got longer.

Soul sighs as he rushes the three Soldiers, hoping it's the right decision.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 11:21:49 PM by Soul358 »
[SIGNATURE]

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: February 11, 2013, 09:08:42 PM »
(Sorry for taking so long, been working on things.)

Raithen looked around after they explained the plan.

Soooo.. let me get this straight. You're sending 3 seemingly random people, but probably aren't and are actually good choices, and one random wizard who sucks? I mean, I don't think I could take any of them out quick enough..

Mikto nodded.

He has a point, I mean, He's used to working together on things, not going with 3 random people and just being told "take them out"..

Raithen nodded.

Yeah! There has to be more to the plan or something.

[SIINTCA]
TRANSMISSION_END