* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds|Olympus Coliseum|Time:N/A|Weather:N/A  (Read 138904 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds
« Reply #75 on: October 28, 2012, 07:46:07 PM »
Warren

Warren looked at him strangely...

You haven't even spoken to me, unless...

Warren trailed off. He knew why he didn't remember now, but a stranger didn't need to know his keyblade's gift. Or as he called it, curse. Warren placed a hand to his forehead, a sudden burst of pain echoing around his head. It felt like something was whispering. "He's seen this chil-,' the voice suddenly stopped dead, and his pain went away.

Y-yes, sorry. well, my name is warren, and if you've seen e, I'm sure you know I'm a keyblade wielder. Listen, could we have possibly seen each other before? Anywhere?

Warren wasn't sure, but he felt like this guy had something do to with a vague memory. And an important one.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 28, 2012, 08:02:23 PM »
The name, Warren, it seemed so familiar but no thought comes to mind when I think about it.

me-I don't think we have, but you seem so... I don't know. My name is Jake by the way.

I tried to shake that uneasy feeling but it kept getting worse, a flash of two people talking in grey flashes through my mind again. I could only hear a few words, "Time......... Shadows......... stalking...." I flashed back into reality and I collapsed, my breathing turning heavy.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 28, 2012, 08:07:57 PM »
Warren

Warren looked at him....

"Time..?.... Shadows...?... Stalking...?

Warren was confused. How could he know Jake... He had never been outside of Radiant Garden, and if Jake would have ever been there, Warren would have remembered. He looked down, realizing Jake had collapsed. He bent down, offering a hand. As he did, the Yin necklace tucked under his shirt fell out.

Need a hand?

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 28, 2012, 09:33:08 PM »
GM POST

The black wall opened again, this time hundreds of shadows pouring out. As the heartless left from the wall, it began to shake. The wall then collapsed upon itself.

CAVALRY GM POST

Squall looked upon the new heartless with a certain terror. This was it. He pressed on his mic, sending a message to all of the Cavalry.

Everyone, head to the Station! We have Gummi Ships stationed there! Go on, there's not much time!

Squall took his place beside Yuffie, where he prepared to defend the recruits until his death.

In the station were several basic, Level 1 Highwind model Gummi Ships. They will only open to Cavalry members. They are programmed with an autopilot that will fly passengers to the Courtyard of Beauty's Castle. There are also several Datalogs located in them, which is for the Cavalry members to take.

NOCTURNE GM POST

A dark portal opened up in front of Alyx Nevan. This signaled it was time for her to enter it and return.

The portal led to Alyx's room in the World that Never Was. On a desk in the room is potion and a note. The note says, "Alyx, wash up and heal yourself, we will talk later.

Leon, Celine, and Jack

Was that it? Were they really giving up?

Leon, come on, we have to get outta here!

Leon was brought back from his daze as Jack was shaking him by the shoulders. Leon simply nodded, and they ran toward the Station itself. Leon could see that Celine had just entered the station when they were swarmed by heartless.
The two tried to run on, but the shadows began to tear away at the flesh on their legs.

Earth!

The ground was riddled with cracks as Leon slammed his keyblade into the ground. Jack, not looking back at Leon, quickly dispatched a wounded heartless before making his way into the Station. A shadow tripped on one of the cracks, but managed to still sink underground. It reappeared right next to Leon, who bit the inside of his cheek as the heartless clawed at his leg. He then kicked the heartless, causing it to fall on its back, and he destroyed it with a powerful swing of Animus.

(Level: 2, EXP: 0, Munny: 200)

Leon entered the station, careful not to let any heartless in. He then sprinted toward a gummi ship that he saw Jack and Celine climbing into, limping slightly due to all of the cuts on his lower legs. He then climbed into the gummi ship, the cockpit glass closing above him. 
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 28, 2012, 09:52:14 PM »
(That's it, I'm making my character teal. It suits him.)

You know what they say about good things....they seem to never last. This was one of those good things. It didn't last long.

OH COME ON!!! Where are these even coming from?!

I started running to the station, slashing a few heartless out of the way(Not defeating, more like knocking them out of the way), and as I got close to the station, a heartless jumped at me, and I ducked, making it fall behind me, and I started slashing at it until it disappeared(140 exp). I ran to the station, making sure no heartless followed, then also sprinted into the gummi ship next to the one Leon went into. The gummi ship closed, and I took a seat, and looked around. I had no idea how to fly this thing.

(My character doesn't know that it's auto-piloted)
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 28, 2012, 10:00:07 PM »
Warren and Tylan

Warren stared, he couldn't move. There were too many.... They were limitless... How could they possibly win a war against these...things?

Warren move!

A shadow was flying straight at him. Instincts took over, and he ducked. He rolled to the side as it leaped again, but he had cornered himself... The shadow leaped.

Damn it, I said move!

A gleaming keyblade caught the shadow in the side of the head, sending it flying into the wall (not down, mind you.) Tylan looked at Warren, and for the first time since Radiant Garden, he saw the boy he grew up with. Not Dark Warren, or Light Warren, it was Warren. Just Warren.

We have got to get out of here, we have no time....

Another shadow leaped, and Tylan blocked its claws with the flat of his blade.  He shoved it back, pulled Warren to his feet, and with several beady yellows eyes staring at them, ran. Only one of the shadows pursued. Warren turned, waving for Tylan to go on.

I'll meet you there.

Tylan nodded, and turned. If there was even a possibility Dark Warren was coming out, Tylan was gone. As Tylan disappeared in the distance, Warren opened his hand. Slowly, Karumanai formed in his hand. A light wind caught his bangs, and the white streaks in his hair made his form clear. Light Warren. The shadow lunged, and Light Warren bent backwards, letting the heartless fly over him. It leaped again, and Warren slid to the side. The shadows claws grazed his neck, but they cuts weren't severe. What made Light Warren panic, was the item the heartless had snagged. Dangling from the heartless' claws, was a silver chain, and attached to the end, a Yin symbol.

Give that back.

Light Warren had no idea how the owner of this body, who was also technically his wielder, had acquired the necklace, but he could see that the item was important. Light Warren charged, the curved edge that hung off the symbolic keyblade scraping the ground. He swung Karumanai, the curved edge flying towards the shadows neck, but it phased into the ground. Light Warren whipped around, but the heartless was traveling away, still in the shadows...

Hurry up!

Tylan had come back, and was greatly relieved to see it was Warren's lighter form. Being Warren's best friend, Tylan knew a lot about him, including where the silver chain had come from, and most of the mechanics of his keyblade. When Warren summoned the keyblade, the dark side of the keyblade, or the light side of the keyblade, took over his body. Neither formed really cared for Warren, so when Light Warren shouted 'the heartless took an item the boy needs! Help!' Tylan was very alarmed. If it was enough to set one of his, as Tylan dubbed them, forms on edge... It was serious...

It has the necklace the boy cares for so much, we need to get it back.

Tylan nodded, and the two ran right back into the fray, trying to keep sight of the heartless that had the necklace.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 10:05:25 PM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 28, 2012, 11:41:11 PM »
Alyx sees the portal opening in front of her, she starts dragging herself to it, after a bit, she reaches it and enters it. Soon after, she appears on her room. Hanging on to her bed, she stands up slowly, and trembling from the wounds and pain of the attack

"Dammit...that was a little too much..."

She looks at the table and sees the note and the potion, reaching it she takes the potion and gulps it down in one go, as she backs away to her bed, laying on it looking at the note

"Seriously... next time warn me of what you are going to do..."
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 29, 2012, 02:45:17 AM »
Warren and Tylan

Tylan could see the approaching wave of heartless, and the lone Shadow trying to escape to its ranks, but... Warren needed that necklace. Leaving Light Warren behind, Tylan burst forward, adrenaline coursing like fire through his veins. The shadow would not get away. With Relusion scraping the ground and throwing up sparks, Tylan quickly surpassed even the Shadow, who still hadn't come up from its hiding.

Give back the f*cking necklace.

Tylan placed Relusion in a horizontal slant across his chest, a defensive position. The Shadow finally came up. The pendant was still clutched tightly in its claws, and its beady yellow eyes locked onto Tylan. Suddenly it lunged, the unoccupied hand shooting forward to jab at Tylan. He shifted Relusion, redirecting the claws, the momentum of the leap sending the Shadow sailing over his shoulder. He brought the blade down in a stab, but the Shadow wasn't there. Tylan whirled around, preparing to block. Yet, his actions didn't help, as the heartless moved like lightning. Its head collided with his stomach, the feel of its skin was...horrible to say the least, not to mention the pain that was shooting through his gut. The blue haired keyblader shot his leg in a kick, but the Shadow leaped, landing on his leg, and scaling it like a ladder. Tylan struggled to shake it off, but it stood firm, ripping into his flesh. With a long gash across his left arm, Tylan gave one final heave, and the Shadow went sailing into the air.

Damn it, what is that thing....

Tylan went to grab the necklace, expecting the heartless to be gone, which is why he was so shocked when claws shot forward from the darkness, going straight through his leg. It tore muscles, shattered a bone, and ripped several nerves in his leg. He fell to one knee, and stared at the Shadow.. This was unreal... He had defeated several of ts kind, what was up with this one? Blood poled around him, and he couldn't even stand. He raised Relusion in a weak defense, but the Shadow batted it aside. the Heartless seemed to mock Tylan as it dangled the pendant out of his reach.

After all this, I'm gonna lose to a Shadow...

The Shadow raised its clawed hand, presumably to finish Tylan, when an instinct to live took over. He rolled to the side, his whole body screaming in protest, and slammed Relusion forward in a slash. The Shadows whole right arm fell to the ground, before dissolving into wispy black smoke. The heartless didn't flinch, and raised its other claw, still holding the chain. This was it, Tylan had nothing left in him. The clawed hand began to fall...

Fire!

A white fireball shot over Tylan's head, slamming into the Shadow, and sending it back into a wall. This time, Tylan saw it dissolve.

Thank you, Warren.

Light Warren only nodded, striding over and picking up the fallen necklace, and slipping it back on. He scooped up Tylan, against his protest, and sprinted towards the ships.

(I love long posts. And who gave that shadow powers?! I call OP!)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 01:45:18 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 29, 2012, 11:48:21 PM »
Leon, Celine, & Jack

Anyone know how to fly this thing?

Not a clue.

Celine just shook her head, as she was busy addressing Leon's wounds. When she finished, Jack stood up and made his way over to the front.

Let's look around.

After examining the ship for a minute or so, Celine called out to them.

I think I found out how to start it!

Leon and Jack went over as Celine pressed a button. The ship came to life, lights blinking and the sound of engines whirring.

Now what?

Leon shrugged, and he suddenly fell as the ship quickly rose from the ground.

What the-

The gummi ship rose higher, above an opening in the station ceiling.

I think it's on autopilot!

You don't say?

Celine helped Leon up as the ship began to fly out of Twilight Town. As the ship was leaving the Station Plaza, Leon saw the guy with the blue hair (Tylan) being attacked relentlessly by the heartless.

Stop the ship! We need to help them!

We can't! There's no way to stop the autopilot!

Leon, frustrated, plopped down in one of the three seats in the cockpit. He didn't care to see the people he couldn't help get hurt.

Jack, on the other hand, stared out of the window. What was going on? Why had this happened all of a sudden, when Twilight Town hadn't had a major attack since the recruits arrived over a month ago? He shook his head, it just didn't make since.

Jack, you probably want to sit before this ship really takes off.

Jack nodded, and sat down in the last available seat, buckling himself in. He sat there, contemplating on everything that had just happened.

Celine had also buckled herself in. She was worried about Leon and Jack. Celine was also curious as to where this Gummi Ship could possibly be taking them.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 30, 2012, 12:07:23 AM »
Sone had no idea what he was doing, examining the ship and looking for a start button.

You would think that there would be a big red button that says 'GO', that would make things a lot less complicated... maybe... this one?

He pressed a random button, and an alarm went off in the ship, like a code red. He quickly pressed the button again, not wanting to draw too much attention to himself.

Okay.... not that one! This one?

He pressed another button, and this time the ship came to life, and started rising like Leons ship. Thats when he realised it was auto piloted, and sighed in relief... because he had NO idea what he was doing. He looked out the window and saw two people running to another ship... uhhh.... Warren and.... Taco or whatever running towards the ship(Sone is SO good with names).

Or was that Tyla- WHOAH! .... Right... seat belt.

He tumbled a bit as the ship was about to take off, and buckled himself to the seat towards the front of the ship.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 02:20:21 AM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds | Time: Noon| Weather: Partly Cloudy
« Reply #85 on: October 30, 2012, 01:50:06 AM »
Light Warren and Tylan

Light Warren finally managed to help Tylan, who had insisted he walk, into a ship.

Any idea how to start this thing?

Tylan gingerly sat into a chair off to the side, tenderly nursing the HOLE in his leg. Light Warren didn't respond, sitting in the pilot seat, and pulling on his seat belt.

Damn it, don't do it....

Light Warren raised his hand, pushing the biggest button. The ship roared to life, giving Tylan only seconds to buckle his seat belt. He instantly did, and was slamming back into his seat. They had taken off. It didn't cross the mind of either where they were going, they didn't care.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 30, 2012, 03:28:51 AM »
[note, since I don't feel like coming up with a reaction for every GM post this is after all them :I]

Mikto looked around, a shadow jumped on his arm and started slashing it.

OW OW OW, GET IT OFF GET IT OFF GET IT OOOOFFFFFF.

He slams his arm into a ground and managed to knock the shadow off.

NEESHA, GOT A STRATEGY?!

Neesha shook her head.

Well, I had one but it involved you having ice c-

Mikto summoned his keyblade and slashed at the shadow.

SOME HOW MY MANA'S BACK. NOW. GET TO KILLING.

Raithen nodded and turned around, a shadow leaped at him..

AERORA!

the mana was drained, and the shadow was knocked back and into a wall.

THUNDER!

the mana was drained, and a thunderbolt struck it, killing it.

neesha blocked an attack by a shadow and slashed at it, it dodged the slash, and then it struck her leg with claws.

ACK. NO. STOPPIT.

she knocked it back with a jab then pointed her keyblade at it.

FIRE!

a blast of fire hit it, leaving it barely alive. it jumped at her,  she dodged it then slashed it.

mikto smiled.

TIME TO DIE!

one jumped at him, he managed to dodge and slash it.

FOR MY AAARM!

He slashed it again, it dropped into the ground, came up behind him, and slashed his legs. and slashed his legs.

STOP IT!

he turned around and just stabbed it trough..

Ooookay, neesha, got a plan?

Yeah. mikto. got get as many as you can to slash at your legs.

WHAT?!

Just do it.

mikto ran out, and managed to get 3 to slash at his legs.

ICE COAT! USE IT THEN HOLD IT OVER THEM!

as the pain grew more as they continued to slash, he held his keyblade over them after using ice coat. the mana was drained and neesha shot a blast of fire melting the ice and covering the heartless in water. raithen figuring out the plan, the mana was drained and he struck them with a thunder, mikto managed to jump back so he wasn't hit by teh thunder. the exp was divided to them, the EXP from 1 each got added to each of them. they started running [or limping] towards the station or where ever it was they needed to go.

[SIINTCA]
TRANSMISSION_END

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 30, 2012, 09:59:35 AM »
Protan

Protan was in his room, redoing the paint on his walls. He used an assortment of spray paints for his "art", as he calls it, spraying the walls with random colors. Sometimes it turns grey, and he couldn't figure out if it was because this world was made of darkness, or if he's using too many colors. So today he's making the wall red, yellow, and orange to experiment with colors.

Ugh, done already and it's not even noon! .. Or is it even noon? .... I need to get a clock.

He sat on his bed and pouted, bored already. He wasn't assigned a mission yet, and he was starting to get impatient. To distract himself, he started going through some noted he kept under his bed. So far he only has data on three types of heartless, and that wasn't even close to how much xehanort knew. He layed on his bed, waiting for something to happen.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 01:21:30 AM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 31, 2012, 11:14:44 PM »
Kyra

Kyra sat in front of the mirror, staring at herself.

Me, me, beautiful me!

She skipped around the room, now carrying a small mirror.

I need to get an assignment soon, so more people can admire me.

She walked up to the larger mirror, and posed several times.  She flipped her hair, the highlighted silver locks falling down into her eyes.

Tylan and Warren

Tylan and Warren both sat in the chairs, arms crossed. Warren had left his light form quite a while ago.

Would you please stop bleeding, you're making a mess...

Well exxxxxxxxxxxxxxcusssssssssssse me princess!

Warren smirked, and Tylan laughed, then hollered in pain. The line had been from a show they watched a long time ago.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 01, 2012, 12:44:23 AM »
NOCTURNE GM POST

In each of Protan, Alyx, and Kyra's rooms appeared a black portal. It was time for their meeting with one of the Nocturne leaders.

Leon, Celine, and Jack

After a fairly short rude through space, the outlines of a world began to appear. As they grew closer, it took the shape of a castle-like formation.

Could it be…?

What?

Celine was deep in thought, not noticing Jack’s question.

Uh, Celine?

When she still didn’t answer, Jack turned to Leon, trying to ease the silence on the ship, which was clearly annoying him.

Yo, Leon, you’ve been awfully quiet since we left.

Yeah, sorry, I’ve just been thinking.

About?

You know…stuff.

Jack folded his arms, clearly unsatisfied with the conversation.

The gummi ship began to slow down as it approached the world. It soon landed in the courtyard of Beauty’s Castle. The trio each grabbed a datalog and exited the ship as the cockpit opened.

Woah! Check this place out!

Now this is pretty cool.

So, where exactly are we?

You’re kidding, right?

Yes, Leon, that’s why I asked where we were, because I already knew.

Could you two please stop for a minute? Show some decency. And Jack, we’re at Beauty’s

Castle, one of the Cavalry’s main headquarters.

Psh, I knew that…but why are we here?

I don’t know, but-

Hey, you three! Stay where you are!

Two guards approached the group, and Jack instinctively summoned his keyblade.

What business do you three have here?

Jack went to speak, but Celine reached her hand to the side and grabbed his wrist, stopping him from saying anything stupid.

We have an urgent message from Commander Squall in Twilight Town and must speak with General Lea immediately.

The two guards talked for a minute, and then one of them turned back toward the group.

Alright, follow me. And you, pick up that keyblade.

Jack did so and the group followed the guard toward the enormous castle, while the second guard returned to patrolling the courtyard, along with several others. Jack and Leon glanced at each other, and then they both looked at Celine questioningly. She responded by simply pressing her finger to her lips and winking at them.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100