* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Poll

Which song should become the RP's "title song"? Pick 2!

Spirit of Life: http://youtu.be/YeaGUfZM5hs
The Heart Knows the Truth: http://youtu.be/AIF2pA3AEOA
Moments of Peace: http://youtu.be/8fuKtJZybaw
Liquid Negrocity: http://youtu.be/r8sBtl3WYZo

Author Topic: [OOCC] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds  (Read 103102 times)

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [OOCC] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds
« Reply #495 on: April 24, 2013, 11:36:15 PM »
I did. Didn't want to straight out copy it at first. Anyway, for your regular GM update, I'll try to have it later tonight, but I can't make any promises.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: April 24, 2013, 11:38:21 PM »
Tylan's got the moves. He smartz.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: April 25, 2013, 04:30:32 AM »
Next GM post is up. I know, what with Cortex's new RP, that the RP section is going to be very busy for the next week or so. To help this, along to save people from getting overly confused, matches in the tournament (I imagine you've all learned what it is by now), will be slightly spread out. I'll only have 2, maybe 3 matches going on at a time. The latest the tournament will start is this weekend, with the earliest being tonight or tomorrow.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: April 25, 2013, 10:27:56 PM »
I need to let everyone know ahead of time, but a loss in the tournament must result in the losing character's death.It is not a perma-death, and you will get your character back (fairly shortly after death), but it is necessary to the story for the losing characters to die. They do not have to die in battle, necessarily, though. If you don't want your character to die while fighting in the tournament, and you would prefer another method of death (especially if it fits your character and his/her personality better), then PM me and I can either give you a suggestion or approve one of your own. Your characters are, of course, not to be aware of their inevitable fate, or at least not at first. Lastly, you must talk with the person (through PM) whose character yours is fighting against, and determine, preferably by logic, who will win ahead of time. Do not decide this until the arena in which the match is taking place in is announced, as each battle will take place in a different arena, which has effects that will likely either benefit or complicate things for both characters. Once you have decided who will win, PM me the details and the loser's preferred method of death. If they do not have one, then state so. Any questions?
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: April 25, 2013, 11:09:28 PM »
So, to get this straight, our characters die, but come back shortly? So, it's just for the tournament?
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: April 25, 2013, 11:53:11 PM »
Well, mostly. I would explain more, but this is a pretty cool part of the story, and I don't want to give away any plot details if I can help it. Not to worry, though, characters that "die" will get to do something that the winner of the tournament won't, and vise-versa. Also, sense the tournament will either begin tonight or tomorrow, I'll announce the first arenas here so that everyone can determine the winner of the fight, as the matches will not begin until I have that information. Stadiums are to become more complex as we go into deeper rounds of the tournament.

Leon vs Nexalas:

The Plains of Ares
Embers drift from the sky in this hot, rocky arena. The stage consists of a flat, earthen field about the size of an average classroom, which is located in the middle of a huge pool of lava. Over time, the lava begins to retract, and the longer the battle goes on, the faster the lava disappears. In the lava's place is a field of sharp, solid, black volcanic rock. Although sharp, it is safe to walk on, as long as you have some sort of footwear.

Spion vs Tylan:

The Limit of Mortals
A decent-sized, flat arena with solid, black flooring, on which nearly every step could be heard. The low roof here (approx. 15-20 ft high) is held up by dozens of large, indestructible grey columns. Rather than being placed around the edge of the arena, the columns are placed randomly throughout, making running around and dodging using a large area fairly difficult. The columns also provide good cover, though, especially from projectile magic spells (i.e. Fire, Blizzard, Aero).
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: April 26, 2013, 02:03:21 AM »
I will make the GM Post that starts the tournament as soon as I get an answer from Blades and Meowth. And everyone, please don't post your results here, or preferably even tell what you agreed upon to anyone else other than me, because it takes a little of the fun out of it.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: April 26, 2013, 03:53:44 AM »
I'm here, so... We have results, if that's what you needed.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: April 26, 2013, 05:15:34 AM »
Yes, I do need them, in a PM. I'll try to have the next GM Post out tonight, but no promises. Tomorrow will be the latest.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: April 27, 2013, 04:54:49 AM »
GM Post is up, but it was slightly rushed. Things didn't exactly go as planned tonight, so I got home way later than I expected. So, are there any questions about the tournament?
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: April 28, 2013, 10:02:16 PM »
Next match is Sone vs Soul. Start planning it out now, and then wait for instructions from Hades, Pain, & Panic. Here's the arena.

Den of Dionysus
A medium-sized arena with a few protrusions from the ground that can act as both obstacles and barriers. It is very dark in here, with smoke machines pouring out a dense fog over the arena, along with bright strobe lights. There is loud music playing here. Both visibility and hearing are very limited. The floor is split of into eight sections that each rotate in the opposite direction as the one next to it.

After every round there will be new items in the shop, but as for right now, there are some new items as well! Everyone go check it out!

Also, there will be another song competition coming up soon. Stay tuned for more info!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 10:07:57 PM by Fenror »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: May 01, 2013, 05:32:19 AM »
Boy, that escalated quickly.
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: May 01, 2013, 05:34:55 AM »
For those of you with characters who have died, I will be sending you a PM near he end of the first round of the tournament with further instructions on what will occur next. Additionally, the next match will be between Jack and Celine.

The Basin of Poseidon
This fairly small, earthen arena, consists of flat land that dips into a large basin in the middle. There is a constant, torrential downpour of rain here, which, over time, fills the basin with water.

And, Soul, as for escalating quickly, wait until you see Jack and Celine's match. I have something a bit special in store.

Also, as for Jack's keyblade appearing, he didn't really summon it, only he tried to, and for a moment, through his rage,  it appeared as if he could succeed. He obviously did not.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 05:59:55 AM by Fenror »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: May 01, 2013, 11:50:41 AM »
Well Protans sanity levels are dangerously low, and Sone is going to die. To say the least, this will be interesting.
. . .

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: May 01, 2013, 01:21:07 PM »
lol, I think Jack's sanity levels, and possibly Leon's as well, are going to take a drop soon.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100