Creative Discussions > Pokémon Roleplay

[OOCC] Pokemon X-Fusion 2! (remastered)

<< < (2/3) > >>

The-Blades-slave:
Nexalas, I don't know if I'll join yet. I do have a question though. You said pokemon must be level 20-25. So would pokemon like Weavile be usable, who evolve with razor claw at any level?  If not 'd just go with Sneasel, and or Delibird. Yeah, that's right, a Delivery bird :P

NexosYourGayBestFriend96:
As long as you don't go OP with them, I'm fine with them. I really don't care what stage they're in, unless they can only evolve if they're level 40 or some crap like that. You can have any pokemon that can evolve from lvl 1-20-25, or if they have an item or certain move so they can evolve. I'm fine with that, that's totally allowed. However I won't let you have any pokemon that's in it's third stage when it's level 20 when it needs to be lvl 40, I've had enough of that with Gary(Lvl 17 Pidgeotto?! REALLY?!)

The-Blades-slave:
Now my only other questions. One, will we be using black/.white move sets, or do you not care? And the other, when you said you would draw us something, would you draw a fusion one? Because, I can't find one with a Weavile form... XD

Yes, I will draw that for you, but when I give it to you, you must use it when you fuse for the first time in the RP. Because the profiles will be overflowed with different pictures of you and your pokemon fused. ALSO I am updating the profiles, I forgot one detail.

EDIT: Oh yeah, movesets. Yes, you are allowed to use movesets from B&W, I dont have a problem with that. But I will be using serebii for reference, so watch your step.

*Double Post For Good Reason*

The RP has been given the A-OK, so as soon as I get enough profiles I think we can start. If I can get about 3-4 more role players, then this RP will be good to go.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version