Creative Discussions > Pokémon Roleplay

[RP] Pokemon Guardians| Time: Afternoon| Moon phase: Quarter| Weather: Sunny

<< < (2/5) > >>

Tickles:

--- Quote from: 9Nexalas6 on January 05, 2013, 07:02:38 PM ---Murk was resting in the shade of a dead tree... waiting, planning, sharpening his knife, and the usual thing he does while not on missions. There was little for him to do, but at least he wasn't alone. His partner Murkrow was roosting on a branch above him, keeping watch.

It's been quiet today...

The Murkrow nodded, and Murk got back to sharpening his knife. There was supposed to be new soldiers assigned today, but he decided not to go this time. There was little point in him doing so, he wasn't ordered to go, and all he really wanted was a mission to do.

--- End quote ---

An invoker appeared in the tree, his partner Abra right beside him.

Lord Dagen has a mission that requires your skills. The Eterna festival is tomorrow, and Guardian Rennigar will be there. The master wants you to keep a close eye on him without being caught. Report anything suspicious, and and only pursue if necessary. I suggest wearing civilian clothing, and acting at least like you're having fun. Now, go spread the seeds of darkness, our child of nightmares.

--- Quote from: Mr. Fox on January 06, 2013, 02:41:45 AM ---A frown crossed Leo's face as he unearthed the root he had been digging up for the last hour. "Damn it! Wrong kind of root, not even a new herbalist would pay for this!" Leo threw the root to the ground and stormed for a moment, how hard could it be to find a single medicine root?

Riolu sighed, that meant there probably wouldn't be dinner again; third time this week. Leo saw Riolu's look of despair, he put on his best fake smile and tried to cheer up his friend. "Don't worry buddy I'll find us something to eat tonight. But we need to hurry off if we are going to get to town before nightfall if I'm gonna do that." Using his walking staff Leo got to his feet and grabbed the handles to his cart. After making sure Riolu was at his place at the rear of the cart Leo began his half march again.

--- End quote ---

Along the travelers route, an Aipom is seen trying to get his attention.

The-Blades-slave:
Warren

"Form up, get ready. It is a long flight to Eterna City, and we will set out at the break of dawn. You are dismissed, pack up, gets your families ready, and get a good rest. Anyone late will be left behind. Anyone caught trying to leave their partners behind will be forced to stay here. Any back talk, and you will be left behind. Understood?"

The hundreds of men below him kneeled, pressing the index and middle finger of their right hand together, and to their heart. It was the general salute of the Aura Guardians, and was an unspoken promise. Warren nodded.

"Move out!"

And with that, Warren turned, and strode away. Dragonite was waiting for him, and the two took to the skies. Several minutes later, Warren was back in his office, downing an herb.  It tasted bitter, but according to Zeta, it was suppose to help with depression and migraines. But so far, they had only gotten worse. Warren clutched his head, gingerly rubbing his temple.

"Dragonite, Drag."

The Dragonite looked at his partner, concerned.

"Dragonite."

Primrose

"Pika, Pikapichu" Raik growled, sitting atop Silene's shoulder. Sparks crackled from the red circulars pouches on his cheeks that stored electricity, showing he was irritated.

"Raik, I know you don't like being around this many people, but it's a festival. We're like to even be away from that camp." Primrose tickled the small of the Pikachu's neck, and he struggled to keep the smile from his face. Primrose continued to tickle Raik as they walked through the streets, until a stray spark (which Raik had launched in irritation) hit a passerby. After that, they stopped, hurrying back to the hotel they were staying in.

NexosYourGayBestFriend96:
Speak of the devil. Murk got up, and looked up at him.

Very well... tell Lord Dagen thank you for the suggestion. Murkrow, we best be on our way.

The Murkrow flew above, and Murk started his way to Eterna City.

GrizzlyEatsKids:
Kristen

Jack?

She sighed. Jack had run off after something, and now she couldn't find him.

Jack?

Kristen pushed through the crowds some more, a bit irritated.

I'm never going to a festival with him again, she thought to herself.

Gla, glaceon! Glaceon pawed at her partner's leg.

Hm? What is it?

Glaceon!

Glaceon's gaze darted forward, and Kristen's gaze followed. She saw Jack, just as he was struck by a bolt of electricity.

Jack

What the hell!?

Jack's body tensed as he was hit by a stray bolt of electricity!

Char!

Charmeleon took off  before Jack was able to gather himself. Jack quickly regained his senses, though, and ran after Charmeleon, pushing people out of his way.

Kristen

Kristen was walking up to Jack when he suddenly took off, accidentally running into her and nearly knocking her to the ground.
She then turned and walked quickly in the direction that Jack ran, not wanting to be rude and shove people to the side.

Jack

Jack had caught up with Charmeleon, and they ended up arriving at a hotel. There he saw a young girl, possibly a teenager, along with an annoyed-looking pikachu. Charmeleon groweled at the pikachu, letting Jack know that the pikachu had indeed shocked him. Jack turned to the girl, furious.

What the heck is your problem!?

Tickles:
Dagen was in his quarters, looking over contracts. Luxray was taking a small nap in the corner of the room. Dagen's servant walked in with lunch

Here you are my lord. We can't have a leader on an empty stomach.

I thought I made it clear not to bother me around this time, even if it's for food.

One cannot simply go on without eating. You would die.

Dagen gave him a sharp look. The servant knew he crossed the line.

Are you saying I can't handle a few hours without food? Do you believe I'm not strong enough.

No, my lord, I was just...

NO! You were implying I was weak. Do you understand what it took me to get here? Do you know the amount of lives I took, the blood I spilled, and the deals I made? I think not! You have the nerve to come to me, and tell me what I should do. I order you around, you are my servant, and when I say not to other me at this time each day, I expect you to follow it. Understand?

Ye....yes my lord.

The servant bowed down before him, but Dagen started to fume.

NO! None of that! Shame on you!

Dagen got up from his chair. Luxray woke up, and got a smile on his face. He knew what was coming. Dagen approached the servant.

Stand up! I do not tolerate such a weak form of obedience.

The servant slowly rose. Dagen gave a small smile.

Much better.

With a quick thrust, he pierced the servants throat with his left claw. The servant's breathing became labored, and Dagen had his hand around his windpipe.

If you can't stand your ground, then I have no use for you. May you wander forever in the abyss.

He closed his hand, crushing the windpipe. He let go, and let the man drop.

Calstone! Get in here!

Another servant walked into the room.

Clean up this mess. Oh, and you're now the head servant. Seems like Maxwell here couldn't handle the job.

Calstone nodded, and did as he was ordered. Luxray was laughing to himself in the corner, the sight of death always amused him. Dagen returned to his seat, and ate the meal. He had worked up quite an appetite.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version