Creative Discussions > Pokémon Roleplay

[OOCC] Pokemon Guardians

<< < (2/6) > >>

NexosYourGayBestFriend96:
I'm not saying disguised as a member of the Aura Guardians, I'm saying as a normal citizen. But then again, I guess it is nearly impossible to disguise yourself and your aura when surrounded bu guardians. *goes to reconsider characters*

The-Blades-slave:
lol, Yeah. It would be difficult. XD

Tickles:

--- Quote from: Aquashin on December 24, 2012, 06:34:10 PM ---So no being the pokemon yet? damn...

--- End quote ---

Technically, having your partner pokemon is the same as playing a pokemon, since there are no pokeballs to keep them in.

--- Quote from: 9Nexalas6 on December 24, 2012, 08:47:04 PM ---I have a question before I make any decisions on my character. Can a member of the Order of Darkness be disguised as a normal individual? Like being evil at one point and acting good in another?

--- End quote ---

If you mean hiding their identity from the world as an agent of Darkrai, then yes, you can do that. That is pretty much the point, hence the whole operate in secret.

Also, the RP will not start until there are a few more profiles.

If you guys want to see a debug made by me and blades, it's on the knights thread. There are no spoilers, we just touched on a pretty cool looking plot point.

Desbear:
That moment, when your working on a profile, but your procrastinating, but you want to work on it, but then something gives you something to procrastinate on, but then you realize you really need to fet your profile done and *falls over*

Mr. Fox:
Sounds fun, not completly sure how it's gonna work, so if I mess up feel free to let me know. I'll have my profile in within the week.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version