Off-Topic Discussions > Other Chat

My bad!

<< < (4/4)

GrizzlyEatsKids:
Welcome back! Never met you, but I kind of know who you are. As for activity, it's on and off, and I find it just depends on what people are doing at the time, school, and what topics are being discussed.

Ez:

--- Quote from: Fenror on January 02, 2013, 01:47:33 AM ---Welcome back! Never met you, but I kind of know who you are. As for activity, it's on and off, and I find it just depends on what people are doing at the time, school, and what topics are being discussed.

--- End quote ---

Whats up. Ok good to know, it'd be a shame if this website went dead right before they are about to reveal something big. *According to Roloc*

Roloc:
It's a very hectic time for people right now. Lots of people are on vacations or spending time with family. It will pick back up soon. :)

And yup the update will be very soon. ;)

zylonnick:

--- Quote from: Ez on January 02, 2013, 01:32:54 AM ---
--- Quote from: Mr. Fox on January 01, 2013, 11:41:11 PM ---Welcome back Ez, nice to have a friendly face here.

--- End quote ---

Thanks, also this website seems to be going really slow activity wise. Is it because it's the holidays *or was* or has it been like this for a while?

--- End quote ---

Mostly due to a lack of team members (mostly pixel artists) and the holidays. We work on this game in our free time, but as Roloc said, there's a big update coming up soon.

Flynt:
Welcome back Ez

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version