Pokémon Universe > Ideas & Suggestions

Sprites Idea

<< < (3/3)

Bryan:
Ill see if I can get a forum dedicated to paperdoll creations. Then have a dub forum for accepted and completed paperdoll creations. I'll also have it setup so we can add people to the credits list.

GrizzlyEatsKids:
I really lke this idea, but I just wish I was better at creating sprites. Hopefully people participate!

nightshade06:
Fenror I didn't create this just for people who are skilled at doing this kind of thing. I made this thread for people to have fun with! Yes PU could use one of the sprites if they wanted to as I said in the original post. They might even use the concept of what is posted for something greater for the game!!! What more could you want? This could be a chance to help out the games progress in someway or shape or form. And if not. Hell lets have fun making some crazy sprites!!!! Want a mister lizard man? Go ahead and make it! Want a rock and roll hardcore super dude that has angel wings and breathes fire go for it!! lol maybe that would be a bit much, but what I am trying to get across here don't be afraid to do this just because you aren't good at it. Heck I suck at it too but you dang sure better believe im going to post stuff :P

GrizzlyEatsKids:
I'll definitely give it a shot I I have time. Although, it my be a bit much, learning how to do this, what with school, band, RP'ing, and me really starting to focus on my writing career. I'll probably get around to it eventually, though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version