Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

A mech type RP questions?

<< < (3/6) > >>

The-Blades-slave:
Lol, seriously though... no. A GM holds the right to deny any profile, ad if he thinks your robot looks too powerful, he can deny it. You have the power to choose, he has the power to approve.

Humen:
Wow i would have never guessed it doesnt say anywhere profiles could be rejected  i guess i just assumed that the creator of an RP had to do whatever I a man who had nothing to o with RP till now said i said with extreme sarcasm

of course i know he can reject it  it wouldn't make any sense if he couldnt

The-Blades-slave:
Y'know, for a guy who tells me not to crush his dreams, he is being awfully sarcastic. And coming off as someone who has no idea what he is talking about.

If you know he can reject a profile, then why in all of the seven hells do you think he would let that thing past? Nightshade isn't stupid, he's experienced enough to know what is OP. It's no skin off a GM's back to reject an overpowered profile, I know that from experience. So yes, it is viable to choose your own, and for Nightshade to make presets.

So all in all, Nightshade, it's up you. Now I'm going to stop posting here before I honestly become a smart ass.

nightshade06:
Sarcasm aside...

Thanks for a bit of input. And Vulpix I was thinking of a way to do a shop type thing. Which is kinda why it might be a bit complex.
I want a bit of realism but not to the extent that we are running around in boxes with legs and guns for arms and run around at like 10-20mph max and pretty much drive like a bus. That aside.

The whole reason I would want to preselect mechs. (I understand people like uniqueness.) Is for the fact that it has a more "Military" type theme to it. Even though I don't think anyone would really be in the military possibly. Not sure 100% on how I will allow sides to be chosen. Or do I want it to be a good vs evil and only like a select VERY select few allowed to have a story controlled evil character. In order to help me along with battles and such.

Try not to get mad at each other please I didn't start this to have people attacking each other. xD

on another note.....

What would you guys think about using PO as a source on to do battles with? and copy and paste the results into the RP? Sure it would cause battles to need to be set times of day or w/e. But I think it would keep up the intensity of the fight and make it better in a sense. Give me input on this please. Good or bad.

And yes I will be fully explaining each weapon that will be available. Not sure how I will call damage. Might just do something on the sorts of low medium and high damage. With armor pen or not. Depending on the weapon. For example. A Melee weapon. Which isn't just a sword. Can be a type of spike weapon or something. Does high damage but no armor pen. If hit in a weak spot like joints it would easily take the arm off or something. (Which obviously they will be repairable. I don't want to do a permadeath thing for mechs unless you want your character to die off.)

If anyone can think of any more ideas please share! I will give my comments on it and it possibly might go into the RP :) Thanks everyone for your help

The-Blades-slave:
I sincerely apologize for interrupting your thread, 'Shade, I never meant to attack anyone.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version