Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

A mech type RP questions?

<< < (5/6) > >>

nightshade06:
Yea that was one of the things I was afraid of. I just wish there was a way that we could do something similar to this because it would make the battles more enjoyable and faster to get through. One of the most annoying things I have so far about RPing is waiting on someone else to post to continue on :P  I know people have lives outside of this page and such but still annoys me :P

GrizzlyEatsKids:
I do agree with what Nightshade says, though. It would move things along a little smoother, but having EVERY battle on something like PO, which once again doesn't work for some people, isn't the best idea.

nightshade06:
That is good to know to maybe find a way to do major battles or something on a chat.

The-Blades-slave:
I advise set it up in two places: Steam and PO. every RPer atm has one of the two, and most have both. They plan the battle before hand, just when it's going to happen, set a date, and then they do a thirty minute debug really fast on one of those two.

Fenror, it could work. Name one person who wouldn't be able to do it. Everyone I know has one of the two, and like I did say, if you can't attend a thirty minute debug, you honestly should just drop out of the RP, you don't have time.

And os help me if you all don't slow down on posting so I can stop editing this...

GrizzlyEatsKids:
Now, that's a little better. They should be allowed to use whatever medium they want, be it Steam, Skype, PO, etc., do the battle, PM it to the GM for approval, and then maybe have the winner of the battle post it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version