Pokémon Discussion > General Chat

[GUILD] Trainer's Alliance

<< < (15/15)

WhistfulSoul:
Yeah, sorry about that. I'm good with ideas but not good at following through with them. I'd still love to do something like that, and it could lean towards another idea that could get PO back and active, (for whomever was saying we need to do something to all get together or get more active? IDR, it was one of the front threads).

In either case, eddie, you're very welcome to join. If you can't Skype that's okay, it's actually appreciated in that it will help keep the thread alive so we can talk. I also love your idea of Tetris, always loved the game.

Humen:
AYES! Our alliance grows stronger with each passing day! And woah theres a multiplayer version of tetris o_o

Roloc:

--- Quote from: WhistfulSoul on March 05, 2014, 04:27:45 AM --- I'd still love to do something like that, and it could lean towards another idea that could get PO back and active, (for whomever was saying we need to do something to all get together or get more active? IDR, it was one of the front threads).

--- End quote ---

That was about getting PU back active, not PO. PO is as active as it always has been. 4-15 people. Thats what it's always been. The people change though. Ones who used to get on, don't, and the new ones took their place. xD

WhistfulSoul:
Yeah I meant to say PU, not PO. They're just so alike and I was probably tired

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version