* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Galactic Underground|Night|Raining  (Read 93060 times)

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
Re: [RP] Galactic Underground|Evening|Clear
« Reply #150 on: December 12, 2013, 01:11:52 AM »
Yume Tsuki

"Sure thing." She shook his hand. For once she didn't care too much about making a mistake in front of a large audience. It was her first time ever battling and she hadn't even taken the time to look into information about her astral until she had to battle. But she was certain now, she wanted to continue. She took her place back in the audience.

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 12, 2013, 08:08:39 AM »
Efialtes

Efialtes had just been standing quietly, not really paying attention. Before eventually,  he felt a tap on his shoulder, It wasn't anyone he knew, except they pointed up to the synch stations, saying something about he was up. 'Eh? They usually get good people to do this, and I'm kinda...Not good.' He had a confused look on his face, and questioned the random person until they insisted it was his turn. To be honest, he needed to pay attention to these things. But he was...thinking. He eventually moved from his spot, going up to his spot on the synch station. He looked kind of nervous, he relied on luck, so he wasn't really a good...Battler.  He was pretty late, he hadn't been paying much attention to the entire thing. He ended up not saying anything, and just stood there, awkwardly waiting for his opponent to say something, or start.

Lai

She had very slowly made her way to the station. She was very hesitant, this was the first big event she had really been to. And she was already being put against someone for a battle? She looked nervous, not looking up to see her opponent. She had already heard who she had to fight, but her personal rules still forbid her from looking at her opponent. She spoke quietly, her voice barely audible over the audience, her opponent had a fairly slim chance of hearing it. "I...I'm...I'm ready when you are."

[SIINTCA]
« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 04:19:07 AM by GameBoy Advanced »
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 13, 2013, 06:38:44 AM »
Luke

Luke's opponent, Lai, had stepped up to the sync station. Indeed, he had remembered the nervous-looking girl from the GFA. Too excited to wait for her, Luke held up his sync bad and pressed the only button on it. He felt a surge of energy throughout his body, almost as if an immense amount of excitement had been building up. The smoke-like tattoo on Luke's arm that actually served as his seal began to glow a faint blue-purple, which shone through his gold jacket. Luke soon faded from this reality, his mind being transported into another.

Ghost

Ghost's eyes flashed open, and his senses immediately came alive. The slim, fast creature crouched down on the sideways tree that he found himself standing on, placing his hands down on the trunk. He patiently waited there, observing his environment.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 13, 2013, 04:55:47 PM »
Midou

Hearing his own name being called to the sync station vexed Midou quite a bit. Being in a fight he wouldn't be able to watch anyone else fight and plan his bets. But since the fight was against Salvador in the tilted treetops of all places it wouldn't last too long. Midou directed his partner to go watch the other matches and tell him about the astrals who when he finished then reluctantly walked to the orange sync station where Salvador was already waiting. Standing on the stage across from Salvador Midou spoke callously saying.

I really don't care how this match goes I plan on letting my astral do as he please. So let’s try and end this quickly shall we.

Midou held up his right hand revealing his astral marking and sync band. Readying his sync band to link up with his astral, Midou looked at Salvador waiting for him to ready himself.

Sal nodded, and synched in. Big Daddy appeared on one of the larger trees in the arena. It seemed really sturdy, and didn't shake from his small landing. He waited patiently for his opponent, not even getting his guard up so the fight would be relatively even. He didn't believe in gaining the upper hand early on.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 14, 2013, 02:23:24 PM »
Midou

Midou pressed down on his sync band syncing with his astral.

Salamander

Opening his eyes Salamander could see trees stretching all the way to the horizon. He could hear the surroundings clearly which is a rare occurrence for him. Salamander let out a sly laugh smiling at the fact.
So he really meant it. I can do whatever I want.
Looking at his feet there was black smoke coming off from under his foot. When he lifted it up the three were scorch marks on the branch he was standing on. Salamander jumped up to the next branch looking down again the branch under started to smoke too.

Seems like I can't stand on these branch for long or else i might burn through them. Which means it might not be safe to just throw fire around carelessly.

Salamander started to ascend jumping from branch to branch before stopping looking back at where he first stood. His smile grew wry as he raised his hand to the branch. Aw who am I kidding as if I could resist. Saying that Salamander shot a blast of fire at the branch he was originally standing on. Salamander started jumping up the branches along with the column of smoke coming off of the burning tree.
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 15, 2013, 04:40:50 AM »
Lai

Lai sighed a bit as her opponent synched, she hesitated to press her synch band's button. Her breathing became a bit...Panicked. She didn't want to fight this battle. She had little to no chance of success, she slowly pressed the button on her band, the large claw marks on her midsection glowing Electric-crimson red, the color slightly dulled as it shone through her teal shirt and jacket combo, as she slowly blacked out, the next sight shown to her being through that of eye's, made out of fire.

Fluffy

She was now in the body of something a little larger than herself, and on all fours. Her eye's flashed around, the flames that took their place burning in place. Her orange liquid that looked to be her blood, coursing visibly around large spikes in her thick back. A thick fume of smoke burst from his mouth as she opened it to howl, almost giving her position away as much as the even larger, stack of smoke from her position in the branches. She started walking forward, sniffing around for her enemy as smoke trailed behind her, the heat in her paws slowly burning the treetops under them, the flames dying out after the paws left them.

Efialtes

Efialtes sat there for a few seconds, those seconds turning to minutes and whatnot, just kind of staring at his opponent before realizing it. "Oh wait, are you waiting on me to synch? So, sorry. Not used to being a part of these events." He pressed the button on his synch band, the theatre masks on his right shoulder began to glow, a faint white color shining through his lime green jacket, as he began to black out, into the world of astral fighting.

[SIINTCA]
« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 05:31:54 AM by GameBoy Advanced »
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 15, 2013, 05:36:13 AM »
Dagen

Dagen pressed his band and synched. When he awoke as Gix, he noticed he was on the side of a tree, and looked behind him to see a literal wall of dirt. "Wow, this is kind of cool. I need to win now."

Big Daddy

Big daddy noticed the smoke from a tree below him. He trailed it and found his opponent jumping upward towards him. Without a thought, he used incinerate on a tree a couple jumps above Salamandar to prevent him from using it. He proceeded to the dirt wall to try and stay out of sight.

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: December 15, 2013, 05:58:48 AM »
Salamander

Salamander was jumping from tree branch to tree branch when he stopped when the next tree he was heading for was on fire. Salamander looked at the tree quizzically he knew he hadn't set it on fire. He started looking around to see if there was anyone still around but he couldn't stand around looking for long.  Salamander was already starting to burn through the branch he was standing on. He jumped to the branch next to him then looked noticing the wall of dirt. Salamander headed towards figuring it is easier to climb then the trees. But not before shooting off more fire blast at the surrounding trees.
Heh, if this guy's trying to get my attention he might want to try using a bigger flame.
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 15, 2013, 06:29:20 AM »
Ghost

As Ghost was quietly observing his surroundings, he noticed a puff of smoke. Soon enough, the smoke became more of a steady stream as it seemingly moved about on its own. A tight smile crossed Ghost's lips, as he was easily able to tell where his opponent was. Ghost leaped from the tree he was standing on with ease, flying to one a ways up and across from him. He shot down several balls of flame down at the trees where the smoke were, lighting them up into flames. He then jumped to another tree opposite him, and performed the same task. He moved over to a third tree and did it one final time. He did move over to a fourth tree, but rather than attacking again, he took the original, crouching position that he had been in upon entering the battle. Ghost assumed that his opponent was heavily fire based, if not even made of fire, based on his projectiles and the smoke, but at the very least, the sudden bursting of trees into flame and the multiple directions from which the fire came should confuse whoever it was that he was fighting.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: December 15, 2013, 06:59:31 AM »
Fluffy

The hound looked around, fires had started all around her. She sniffed the air, a familiar smell, that of smoke filled the air. The hound smelled something else though, something...Unfamiliar. Something that smelled like danger, something that smelled...Wrong. The hound attempted to follow the smell, jumping from tree to tree when needed.  The smell of fire and smoke seemed to not effect the being, probably due to it emitting the smell itself, and the smell becoming almost too familiar.

Discord

Efialtes was now in the body of a taller person, a yellow mask resting on his face, eyes unseen do to the mask, as they darted from side to side. His suit seemed to shine, as the sun's light bounced off of the white fabric. As he walked, a small 'tap' could be heard, as his cane hit the tree, due to the mask, you would think he was smug. Under the mask however? He was everything but smug. He was...Conversing, with a voice similar to his, but different. He seemed to be arguing, except only half of the conversation could be heard out loud. His voice seemed to be agitated, his voice being able to be heard from a good bit away. "So what was with that stunt? Taking control, asking questions that could have ended in us getting in trouble..."

The voice that came out inside his head, seemed a bit more...Actually, it seemed a bit less, full of life.'The questions needed to be asked. And besides, you were a terrible solo pilot for my body, even used energy up on the yellow toasters.'

His voice sounded offended, under his mask his face had a complete look of confusion on it. "But you said 'hit the toasters with all you've got if you ever see them'! "

The voice in his head sounded disappointed. 'I was talking about the GREEN toasters, the yellow ones are too easy, just hit them with the cane. The green ones have more defense.'

His voice had a hint of sarcasm, this time a chuckle accompanying it. "Eh, just warn me next time. I think one of my friends said something before I was fully paying attention again..." He didn't get a response from the other in his head, which he hoped meant the argument was over. He looked around, not sure to if he had alerted his enemy of his location or not, what with half an argument being shouted across the arena.

[SIINTCA]
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: December 15, 2013, 05:01:59 PM »
Ghost

It looked like Ghost's plan didn't work out so well. Not long after all of the fires had started, he saw the trail of smoke begin to move through the trees towards his direction. Soon enough, he was able to catch a slight glimpse of his opponent, who was still a little ways away from him. He raised his hands and from them shot more powerful fire than before, aiming at the tree that his opponent was standing on. He was hoping to burn through the tree before the beast had time to jump off.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: December 16, 2013, 04:04:21 AM »
Gix

Gix seen his opponent, and the guy looked really strange. He was dressed in a formal suit and wearing a mask. "Ash said this one used dice to fight, and his rolls say what he uses." Gix dove off the tree he was on, and put his claws forward to initiate the battle. "Tornado Claw!" He spun at high speeds at Discord, ripping through some of the branches as he closed in.

Big Daddy

Big Daddy's tree caught on fire. It didn't take him too long of a thought to jump and drive his drill into the dirt wall, but it crumbled away, causing him to fall to the next tree. This area would be engulfed soon, so he needed to get to a safer platform. He fired a winter blast at some of the flames to quell them, and buy time. He scanned around, and seen his foe again. He let off an electro bolt to try and slow him down.

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: December 16, 2013, 05:35:08 AM »
Salamander

Walking along the branches Salamander was searching for his opponent the sizzling sound of water hitting fire. Salamander started looking around to see the noises source when he saw his enemy in the distance.  He fired some sort of bolt out of his hand, it was moving too fast to dodge Salamander could only block using his arms. The bolt hit forcing Salamander a step back and hadn’t done any real harm but Salamander had lost some feeling in one of his arms.  Tch, well isn't he a sneaky one.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: December 16, 2013, 11:44:18 PM »
Fluffy

The hound was quickly losing footing, especially when she saw her opponent. She barely had time to jump, and it was a bit of a sudden jump, brought on by her enemy using some sort of fire to speed up the burning, she nearly missed her mark, having to pull herself up, only to have to rush to the side, as that spot burned through. She didn't have much time to run towards her enemy, as her footing was quickly leaving, and she wasn't that fast of a being.

Discord

Discord's head shot to the side, did someone just...Yell? He turned around, to see a spinning being coming at him, what looked like claws to each of its sides, it seemed it was about to try and get him. He dodged to side, which happened to be OFF the tree. He stabbed his cane into the side of another tree, and used the cane to pull himself up. He climbed onto the tree and started to dust himself off. He spoke, his voice having a thick layer of mockery. "Ah yes, the run in and hit everything in sight plan! Always works my friend, because they will never hear you yelling your attack!" He pulled his dice out, and began to toss them up and down. He had a grin under his mask, he had a plan. It was a terrible plan, but hey, what could he do?

[SIINTCA]
« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 11:48:57 PM by GameBoy Advanced »
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: December 17, 2013, 12:38:29 AM »
Ghost

Ghost crouched down again, but this time, he didn't stay there for long. He suddenly soared upward, an intense fire searing the tree trunk that he was standing on, weakening it as the flames burned through. In midair, he suddenly disappeared. Less than a second later, he reappeared in the direction he had been flying in, right above the top of the tree. Only now, though, he was bigger, heavier, stronger. He had now taken on his form called Phantom, and he began to fall downward, as Phantom didn't have the ability to fly like his thinner counterpart. As he fell, Phantom was able to catch hold of his target with both of his hands, albeit nearly missing it: a small space toward the top of the tree trunk. There was a resounding crack! as the heavy being suddenly slammed onto the top of the tree, and it almost instantly snapped at where it had been weakened by fire, plummeting downward, with Phantom along for the ride. He just simply hoped that his opponent was still on the tree and had fallen as well.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100