* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Galactic Underground|Night|Raining  (Read 90430 times)

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Galactic Underground|Late Afternoon|Sunny
« Reply #60 on: December 03, 2013, 06:24:52 AM »
Dagen got his wits back. "Step off!" He pushed up from the ground, knocking Ash off him, but the grip on the collar was too tight. He had enough room to let out a punch in the nose a second time, this time with his right. When he heard the term claw trooper, he got confused, and went kind of limp. "What's a claw trooper?" He took a few moments to ponder what that could possibly be.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 03, 2013, 06:37:50 AM »
Soul

Soul crossed his arms, closed his eyes and leaned back against the wall. "If you think so, then whatever. Though I thought that you would want to get your 'tension' out tonight, at the underground gathering." He opened his eyes again, now with an intense look in his pupils after recognizing the name 'Ash'. "Ashton. I know who you are, leader of an underground gang. He's probably getting everything out after the funeral of Daylin...

He motioned his head toward the girl, trying to get her attention. "So I know that's Ashton Hakima, but who are you and nose-breaker?"
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 03, 2013, 06:40:52 AM »
Ash and Misty
Ash's eyes glazed over for a second when Dagen landed the blow, and slowly the blue tint faded, leaving only a confused pair of chocolate orbs. "What do you mean 'what's a claw trooper'? You are one!" The raven haired teen was confused, but he didn't unclench his fist, and din't move other than to wipe his sleeve at his nose. The blood stained the white and blue jacket, and several patches were brown and covered with dirt. He'd just bought the jacket, too!

Misty sighed, cheeks flushed red. "Ash, I've been thinking it for a while now. I don't really think he's acting. I honestly don't think he knows what the Claw Troopers were, or what they did..." She stared at him in silence, waiting for his reaction. He looked at Dagen, seeing the damage he had done. The shirtless man's lip was busted and bleeding, and his arms and chest were scratched up and bleeding in a few places.

Ash himself looked down, embarrassed, then got to his feet. "Do you really not know what a Claw Trooper is?" He wanted to believe his actions were justified, and he hadn't just beaten this guy up for nothing, but... His hand had already extended to help the man up, and guilt had already set it. Thinking about it now, it was obvious.

Having cleared up the moment with Ashton, and leaving him to work it out with Dagen, Misty turned towards Soul. "Don't you think it's rather rude of you to follow us when we clearly did not want to be followed, spectate a private battle, and then demand my name?" She fixed him with a glare, hands on her hips.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 03, 2013, 06:48:56 AM »
Dagen grabbed the hand, and he was hoisted up on his feet. "No, I don't. I mean, Gix has claws, but he's no trooper. He just saves the world he lives in. There is also a dragon for some reason." He laughed a little. 'Of course, this only happens when I dream." He looked over Ash. His nose was bleeding badly, and he felt bad for how things got. "We should get you cleaned up. For now, use my shirt to soak up some of the blood." He handed him his shirt, then turned to the random stranger. "Where the hell did he come from?"

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 03, 2013, 06:55:09 AM »
Soul

Soul knew he shouldn't, but he needed a way to pass the time. He returned the glare and said in a lax yet threatening voice, "What's rude is winning a battle and then letting your friend beat the crap out of your opponent. When you have a battle like this, in the middle of an alley, it's not exactly private anymore. And if it makes you feel any better, I'm the VP of Sync-Tech Gaming, Soul. He didn't feel the need to hold his hand out. "What a quick temper."

When he turned to the two guys, now standing, he could see the guilt on Ash's face, and knew not to say anything more to him. He did, however, address the white haired man. "Around the corner, away from some cops. Like I said, an alley is a pretty public place." "Why does everyone feel the need to be rude to me, just trying to save their hides.
[SIGNATURE]

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 03, 2013, 07:04:04 AM »
Dagen

"Look, guy, or Soul, I don't care what you think. All I know is, I'm still a little tense from this ordeal, and you're starting to piss me off. In fact, I think I'm still a bit crazy." He motioned like he would drop this rich boy like a sack of potatoes. "Learn what's god for you, and get hell away. If it was none of your business, don't make it!"

Salvador

Sal woke up. His contact was supposed to be here by now. He growled a bit, and started to meditate, trying to get in tune with his astral.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 03, 2013, 07:08:20 AM »
Ash and Misty
Misty returned the glare, ten times more hateful, and turned towards Ash and Dagen. "Look, guy, or Soul, I don't care what you think. All I know is, I'm still a little tense from this ordeal, and you're starting to piss me off. In fact, I think I'm still a bit crazy. Learn what's good for you, and get hell away. If it was none of your business, don't make it!"

She opened her mouth to tell Dagen not to make anything of it, he was another snobby rich brat still wet behind the ears, but Ash cut her off. "Yeah, step off. You don't think it's rude to get rude with random strangers you chose to interact with? None of us invited you!" Oh brother....

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 03, 2013, 07:14:23 AM »
Soul

"Look buddy, I'm not looking for a fight, I actually wanted to break yours up. What IS my business is that we're both Astral Fighters and I thought I could help you out by keeping you from being arrested." He could feel the heat behind his eyes, a small migraine starting to form. He knew his hands were clenched into fists simply because he couldn't feel them.

And then he let go. He knew it wouldn't end well for him, both guys would probably take him on at once. Maybe one at a time, but... It was obvious that he was unwanted. His eyes lost their glint, and his voice lost its tone. "Fine. But I'll be looking forward to a fight with all three of you."
[SIGNATURE]

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 03, 2013, 07:20:07 AM »
"Bring it on!" Dagen flexed, even though it hurt to. This guy may be a bit annoying, but so long as he has an astral, Dagen wanted a chance to face him. He would have to wait on that though, his body ached, and he was still a little hyped up from the battle and the fight. He could feel a strong wind of change coming his way, and he was ready for it. His eyes glinted with happiness, and he was no longer angry.

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #69 on: December 03, 2013, 07:31:51 AM »
Yume Tsuki

Yume got startled when the man grabbed her by her arm. "Huh? Underground what are you talking about..." She saw him looking at her arm. [purple]'Oh right... This game is illegal, so probably a hidden community existed.'[/color] Went through her head. 'Wait... That's actually bad, I just got caught!' She tried to tug herself loose. "Wait a minute, I'm not part of any underground or whatever you talk about. I never used this bracelet before." Behind her poker face she was panicking, was she going to jail now? Or is he going to try and blackmail her?

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 03, 2013, 07:47:03 AM »
Ash and Misty
Ash nodded at Dagen's statement, but he already expected the teenager to leave. "Uh... I realize your clothes are probably messed up, and we're about the same size... If you want to come with me and Myst we could get you some clothes from home..." He offered awkwardly, unsure of how to go about lightening the mood after the fight. "Oh, and Misty, take this." He handed her his jacket, wiping off the dust as much as he could. "Sorry for keeping you out here long enough for it to get this cold."

Misty took the jacket without question, sliding it on. It hung down to her thigh, and the sleeves were too long, but it was still warm and heated her up. "Thanks, Ash." She muttered, rolling up the sleeves. It smelled like him, a strange mix of apples and soap, but she was used to the smell. Over the last 6 years, it had become like home to her. The smell meant laughs and jokes were ahead, and arguments, all in good nature. "Really, thanks Ash."

The raven-haired teenager nodded, giving her a funny look. "Something wrong, Myst? You look a little red, and you had this funny look." Ash put his hand against her forehead, but she brushed him off. Good thing he was so dense, because she was not good at hiding things.

She shook her head, beating down the blush. "No, I'm fine."

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 03, 2013, 04:26:43 PM »
GM POST

At the Ice Cream Parlor

The cop gave another half-smile, saying, "Ah, don't worry about it. I admit, this wasn't the best idea we've had." He looked around at the others for a moment before speaking again. "Just try to be a bit more careful, eh? Next time someone calls the cops about an astral battle, it might not be me that gets to show up. Luck has to run out, eventually." Although he knew that none of them could tell, the officer was referring to his own luck, not that of those in the parlor. This was not just a coincidence, they did not just get lucky, he did.

Upon walking out of the parlor, the cop was immediately confronted by the shopkeeper. "Are they being arrested?" the clerk asked.

The officer shook his head. "No sir, there was just a misunderstanding. They were simply just talking about the fact that astral battles were banned, not organizing a fight. Your concern is not unwarranted, though, and please, if you do catch wind of anything else of this nature, just give us a call."

The shopkeeper grumbled to himself, but did not argue with the cop as he walked back into the parlor, a bit grumpy. The officer nodded to his partner, and they both got in the police car and left.

In the Street, @Yume

"Oh, no" the man shook his head, "I'm not here to get you or anything like that, if that's what you're worried about. I've seen you before, you have a sync band, but I know you're not GFA." He let go of her arm. "Look, I just received word that there's a big underground event going down tonight, at the Automate Factory in the Industrial District, but we can't show up until the sun sets. There's also supposedly going to be some special guests there or something, but I don't know who they are." He paused for a moment before continuing."Hate to run all of a sudden, but I was told to spread the word to every underground fighter I see. Try to come by tonight, ok?" Once again, the somewhat strange man didn't wait for a response from Yume, and he suddenly took off into the crowd of people on the street.

In the Street, @Midou

After the man left Yume, he continued he search for those that he recognized to be in the underground. On his walk, he overheard a deranged looking boy and his friend talking about the event, but they didn't seem to know much about it.

"Keep your voices down," he said as he approached the boys. He then informed them of all the details of the night's underground event before yet again running off.

At Salvador's House

A fairly weak, and almost mangy, looking man stood at the front door of the house that he was told belonged to Salvador, a brute of a man that he didn't particularly care to confront. He ran his hand through his thin, messy black hair. Of course, on the day that his gang was assigned with informing the entire underground of that night's event, he was one of the two in the group that was given off of work, which meant that he had to cover all of the people that it didn't make sense for the police to contact. It didn't help that he was physically the smallest in the gang, either, and so he had to contact all of the people that his "partner" didn't want to. He let out a heavy sigh, which resulted from both annoyance and reluctance, before pounding on the door with his fist.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 03, 2013, 05:57:15 PM »
Soul

Soul gave Dagen a sideways thumbs up, his own way of recognizing him as an opponent. He gave Misty and Ash a sideways glace and turned to walk away. As he left the alley, he saw the two cops leaving, and decided to get some ice cream after all. "I need to cool off, nerves like these aren't what help me win." He went in, bought a plain vanilla cone, and went back outside to eat it.
[SIGNATURE]

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #73 on: December 03, 2013, 06:53:47 PM »
Yume Tsuki

'Huh...?' She looked around but she couldn't find the man anymore. 'That was weird.' She was wondering what that event was about. It had to do something with the bracelet and this game everybody keeps talking about. She could give it a try she wondered what this game was all about, but kept in mind to keep low profile, like she always did whenever some event was going on. She decided to go home first to pick up her coat, after all, it should be around the evening and she would scold herself for not taking it with her in the cold night.

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 04, 2013, 12:22:54 AM »
Dagen

Dagen relaxed and took a good look at himself. He was a complete mess, and didn't particularly like it that way. "Thanks, Ash. You know, you're pretty cool. Not many people can beat the crap out of a guy and still maintain respect from them." He smiled at the both of them. "Let's get out of here before we attract too much attention." He started his walk.

(Blades, I give you permission to Gmod him to Ash's place.)

Salvador

Salvador snapped out of his state when he heard the pounding. He never liked being interrupted, especially to someone with the audacity to bang on his door. He ran up and opened it, grabbing the puny man by the collar and lifting him high in the air. He sneered at him, as if to say, "The hell do you want?"