* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Galactic Underground|Night|Raining  (Read 90756 times)

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Galactic Underground|Late Afternoon|Sunny
« Reply #75 on: December 04, 2013, 01:58:02 AM »
Midou

While Midou and his associate walk talking about this sudden event started by the underground a mysterious lad showed up out of  seemingly nowhere and began to explain the event to them. Once he had finished he left before they could even get a word in.  Befuddled by the man the two kept walking till the reached a split in the roads.
Alright I'm going this way. After I go see one of the loan sharks downtown I'll meet you at the factory.
The two went down the different roads Midou getting on the monorail while the other made his way to the Automate factory.

Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 04, 2013, 02:21:47 AM »
Nexalas

He didn't say anything, and just finished his ice cream as the 'cop' explained, listening and eating at the same time. There's a tourney tonight, he knew, and this could be a good chance to let loose his astral's pent up anger and get him to shut up for a few days. After the cop left, Nexalas got up and threw away what little trash he had away. He then walked up to Efialties and his friend.
Well, that was quite the misunderstanding. I'm gonna wait outside while you talk to your... friend.~
He then looked around, raising an eyebrow.
Speaking of friends, where's Ash and Misty? I didn't see them leave.
. . .

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 04, 2013, 03:18:50 AM »
Luke

Luke's eyes opened, but he could see nothing, save for the dense fog that surrounded him in all directions. He walked around, calling out for help, but not knowing why. As he moved forward, the fog moved around Luke, collecting in an area that was always ahead of him, no matter in which direction he walked. Eventually, all of the fog had collected in front of him, and he found himself to be in a giant, beautiful field, filled with lush green grass, beautiful bright flowers, and clean wispy clouds in a perfect blue sky. The mass of fog in front of him soon materialized into Phantom, the more physical form of his astral Shade. Phantom, which stood at at least twice his normal height, reached a massive hand down to Luke. Without a word ever having been said, Luke knew that his call for help had been answered. Right before he touched Phantom's hand, though, a giant , dark shape slammed down from the sky onto his astral, and with a muffled scream, Luke was thrown back as Phantom disappeared. As Luke lay on the ground, unable to move, the ground, and the world around him, began to disappear, a raging fire now destroying the once beautiful meadow. His eyes fixed upon the sky, Luke saw what had been responsible for the destruction of his astral. There, where the giant Phantom had been only moments ago, was now a large wooden totem, and behind it was a being so massive that he blotted out the sky. Luke's eyes stayed affixed to Garlock until, along with the rest of the world around him, the astral disappeared.

Luke was suddenly flying high above the sky on the back of Ghost, who was yet again twice his usual size. Luke had no idea what was below him, as all he could see were large, fluffy clouds beneath a warm, golden sunset. Luke felt as if nothing could touch him; he could stay here forever. All of his worries, fears, and sadness...they seemed so far away. He was shaken out of his fantasy by a loud explosion that seemed to rock the skies as a large ball ripped a hole in the clouds and blazed towards him. Luke held on tightly to his astral as Ghost was forced to swerve to avoid the giant cannonball. Soon, more of these cannonballs followed until they seemingly blocked out the sun. Ghost did everything in his power to avoid them, but the astral suddenly shattered as one of the cannonballs tore into his side, and Luke was sent plummeting downward. He soon felt his body hit the sea, and although he tried to swim up, he couldn't move. Before Luke even had time to fully panic, though, his body automatically righted itself, and Luke suddenly felt the need to put on the hood of his jacket, as he now stood on the top of a skyscraper, and the cold wind cut through him like a knife.

It was dark, out in the city, with none of the lights from any of the many surrounding building on. It was almost possibly one of the most breathtaking things that Luke had ever seen, save for one thing. Despite the darkness, Luke was able to clearly see the streets far below, which were littered with millions, if not billions of dead bodies. There were no words to describe the utter disgust and hate that Luke felt. He was then overcome by a sense of horror, as there, in the streets, on top of the pile of bodies, Luke could somehow clearly make out the faces of Kat, his mother, and his father. Luke's heart almost felt as if it stopped beating, and nothing other than impulse pushed him to jump off of the roof of the tower. As he fell, the building slanted under him and provided a surface for Luke to slide down. Once his feet hit the ground, Luke immediately ran over to his dead family, who not difficult to find, as they were the only bodies there now, with the rest of the streets being lined with a stream of blood. Luke knelt down in the blood next ti the three dead bodies, but he couldn't react. He simply didn't know how. As Luke looked up from the corpses, his eyes met with that of another person that was now standing directly across from him. These eyes were spectacular, a dark gray, almost black colored, decorated with flecks of gold. These eyes could only belong to one person: Logan Taylor. Luke looked at the man in pure horror. An adult form of his older brother stood directly across from him, holding a pistol that's barrel was still emitting tendrils of smoke.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 04, 2013, 05:48:27 AM »
(Blades can Gmod after this)

Dagen seen a cool looking sports car. "I wonder who this belongs too?" He liked the way it looked. The yellow on black reminded him of the movies he used to watch as a kid. The sleek design made him think of a cool summer day with the windows rolled down. Then, he remembered the day he got his license, how his dad spent literally months teaching him to drive, and the lessons his old man taught him. "Son, a man is only measured by the amount of work he does..." He smiled a bit, thinking one day, he will drive a car like that, and make his old man proud. Someday....
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 04, 2013, 06:49:59 AM »
Ash and Misty
Ash grinned, walking up behind Dagen. "Pretty sweet, huh?" He glanced lovingly at the car. "It's my baby." Then, he reached into his pocket, pulling out a key-ring and jangling it."That's why I swear to God if you crash it I'll kill you." Then he tossed Dagen the keys, and the silver-haired man was too surprised to catch them. They hit him in the head, and clattered to the ground.

Misty laughed at Dagen's blank face, bending down to grab the keys and then holding them out for him to take. "Why do males love cars so much?" The question was rhetorical, she knew she'd get no answer. Dagen had finally snapped back to reality, and his eyes had gone as wide as saucers before he gingerly took the keys from her hands, marveling at them. Slowly, his gaze wandered from the keys to ash, and then back to the keys, and then to the car. "You sure...?" Ash nodded. "Go for it."

Dagen didn't ask twice, letting out something close to a child's scream of excitement before dashing over to the car, and pulling the door open. The seats of the car were made of firm leather, and the cover of the steering wheel had been custom fitted with a soft black cover. A large pair of fuzzy black dice with neon blue marking hung from the rear-view mirror, and the driver seat floorboard had a rubber mat covering it. "Whoa..." Without another word he slid into the driver's seat, taking a moment to adjust it. Ash was roughly his height, so why the seat had been so close to the steering wheel was anyone's guess. Then, grinning like the Cheshire cat, he slid the key into the ignition and turned.

The engine roared like a lion as it came to life, before dimming to a rumbling purr. Dagen couldn't wipe the smile off his face as he reached for shift, hand closing around the leather wrapped ballpoint end, the other on the wheel. He was about to tell ash and Misty to hurry up and get in, when he realized they'd been inside the car for a while. Ash rode shotgun, feet kicked up on the dashboard, and Misty was in the left side of the back seat, muttering complaints at Ash for taking the front. "Where we going?" 

Ash paused, looking him over once, and then nodding. Yeah, he was pretty sure his clothes would fit Dagen. "My place. Hang a left up ahead, and then drive for a few miles." Then, he reached over to make sure his belt was buckled, and glanced back at Misty to make sure hers was, then added, "And don't be afraid to rush it." The raven-haired trainer was known for his speeding habits, much to Misty's dismay, and would be perfectly fine if Dagen took advantage of driving in a sports car.

Dagen's grin widened, and then, without warning, he pressed down the gas pedal, shifting the car into a different gear. The tires squealed and spun, and the car engine roared again.All most people saw was a yellow and black blur weaving in and out of traffic, to which they would shake their fist out the window at yell at them, muttering complaints about the loud engine. The silver-haired man remember his directions, and turned left, speeding down the straight section. "Where now?" Ash pointed right, then instructed, "Pull into the two story brick-house."

Dagen nodded,and when the house came up, he slowed down, shifting down a gear and pulling in. Ash reached over him, pressing a button on a small remote in the console. The garage door creaked, and slowly began to open. "Welcome to my house."  And during all of that, Misty clutched her seat like her life depended on it, muttering about moronic boys.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 04, 2013, 07:00:19 AM »
Dagen pulled into the Garage, and the three stepped out and walked into the house. The place was pretty big, and had a lot of fancy stuff around. Dagen could hardly believe where he was, he felt like he was dreaming. He did his best to hide his wonder, but his face always gave him away. "This place is amazing! You two must be great fighters to afford this." Dagen was used to shelters, so this place felt like a palace in comparison. The air inside was nice and comfortable, not too hot, not too cold. His expression changed though from wide eyed wonder, to sheer determination. "I will become strong, I will become the best. It's time to work hard, Dagen.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 04, 2013, 07:07:49 AM »
GM POST

At Sal's House

"L-look, I uh- I don't want any trouble," the man stammered, his feet dangling above the ground. "I-i was just sent here by the underground. The event's tonight, starting at sunset. It takes place at the Automate Factory. There's going to be some special guests. There, see? No harm done."
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 04, 2013, 08:15:40 AM »
Ash and Misty
Ash laughed at Dagen, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. "It's not our house. It's my Dad'-I mean..." He cut off awkwardly, eyes glazing over slightly. He supposed it wasn't his Dad's house, not anymore. "It's, uh, my Mom's house. Dad was a pretty good battler, he made ends meet." Misty caught his eye, giving him a sympathetic gaze, but he shook his head. "Anyways, let me find my Mom and tell her what's up, go ahead and take him to my room." Misty nodded and lead Dagen up the stairs, and Ash set off towards the kitchen.

"Mom, you here?" She usually baked when she was upset, and he expected to find the refrigerator full and the counters covered. And he found exactly that. The granite counters were covered with dishes, filled with brownies and cake and other miscellaneous foods. His Mom was bent over by the open stove, poking something with a fork. A second later she put the fork down, and grabbing her mitten, she pulled the pan out and laid it on the counter to cool. Her auburn hair was in disarray, and her eyes were puffy and red from crying. There were deep worry lines on her forehead, which Ash noted quietly hadn't been there a few weeks ago, and her clothes were plastered with cake bake and flour. "Hey Mom, how are you?" He spoke softly, guilt eating at him. he shouldn't have left her here on her own, she had just lost her husband. She'd known him for twenty-three years, longer than Ash had been alive, and was probably going through a lot more pain.

"Hey Ash, I thought I heard someone in the garage!" His mother tried to sound cheery, but her voice broke slightly and gave her away. She was trying to be strong for her kids, but she couldn't. Whoever Red had gotten the talent to hide everything he felt and thought from, it wasn't her. Much like Ash, she wore her emotions on her sleeve. "I'm sorry, give me a minute.." She wiped at her eyes, trying to brush away the tears, but Ash wrapped her in a hug. He could remember all the times when he was little she would hug him and he would have to look up at her, but now he was taller by nearly eight inches, and she had to look up at him. "It's alright, Mom. You don't have to be strong for me, I know you miss Dad more than I do. You knew him a lot longer." The auburn haired woman hugged Ash back, wrapping her arms around him so tightly it hurt, but he didn't complain.

His mom cried than, the dam that had held her tears back shattering forcefully. They were like that for several minutes, Ash letting his Mom cry into his shoulder and sitting there awkwardly. He wished Misty was here, she was better at this emotion thing than him. He could barely deal with his own grief, much less help his Mom through hers, but he would try. Because his Mom deserved it, she'd done nothing to deserve losing her best friend, her husband. She'd raised two children successfully, hell, she'd been able to fix the great emotionless Red with a look that made him feel guilty enough to clean his room without complaint. How many people would laugh if they knew that about the all-powerful Underground lord, that he'd not always been the stone-cold leader who hadn't even attended his own Dad's funeral? The thought comforted Ash slightly, and he was able to hold back his own grief, letting his mother release all of hers. Misty had done it for him, and it was time he returned the favor.

"Ash what's taking so long?" Misty rounded the corner, and instantly went quiet. She had changed out of the dress, now wearing a green t-shirt, a matching mint green jacket, black jeans, and her red and white sneakers. His jacket was slung over her shoulder, still covered in dirt, and she had a bottle of Aspirin in her left hand. "Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt... I was just telling ash I was gonna wash his jacket, and bring him some aspirin for his nose..." She trailed off, unsure how to continue. She really hadn't meant to interrupt, she didn't expect to find Mrs. Hakima crying, but she supposed her husband had just had his funeral. She'd just never seen anything of anger or any emotion other than happiness out of her beyond the irritated glares she would give Daylin or Ash when they smarted off.

For the first time since he'd walked in, his Mom noticed Ash's bloody nose, and instantly went into worried mother mode. "What happened, Ash? Did someone attack you? Oh did you call the police? Ash please don't risk anything, I couldn't handle losing you. Let me clean that up. Misty, get an ice pack please!" His Mom bustled off to grab a rag, and Misty stood shocked for a moment at how fast a worry for a child could change a mother's thoughts, before she trotted over to the freezer. "You want the little Garlock-covered one, Hakima?" Misty grinned, removing an ice pack covered with little chibi versions of his father's astral. He smiled, and nodded, caught it when she tossed it, then pressed it to his nose with a relived sigh.

"Told Dagen about tonight's competition, he said he's in. I told him he could crash here until tonight, and we'd give him a ride." Misty whispered to Ash, careful to make sure his Mom wouldn't hear, and then walked back upstairs to make sure he'd been able to find some clothes that fit him. With her gone, there was nothing left to distract him and he turned back to his mother, who had walked up with a first aid kit and a wet rag, demanding her sit down so she could clean him up. He protested, saying he was fine, but his Mom would hear none of it. Somethings never changed.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 10:00:59 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 04, 2013, 08:34:31 AM »
Dagen

Dagen checked out the clothes he was borrowing. They looked just like his old ones, but were a lot cleaner. His other pair was dirty and bloody, and he set them aside to wash. "Club soda will get that right out... eventually." He thought about what Misty told him. To think there was an entire underground ring of fighters this whole time. He would have started battling years ago if it meant being there. "I bet only the strongest fighters attend those events. Well, time for a quick nap then." He found a nice chair inside Ash's room, and began to snooze. He became Gix in his dreams, and he watched as his astral was fighting off a large number of Spikers, Spiders with spikes all over their body. He moved with no hesitation, slashing in elaborate patterns, each foe falling in a bloody mess. A smile could be seen on Dagen's face. He always enjoyed watching his astral in his world, and he always got ideas for new fighting styles as he watched.

Salvador

Sal nodded at the puny man, but was still angry. He tossed the man aside with a large amount of force, and went back into his apartment to prepare. He would need a coupe of things before he met with them again. He packed his weighted training gear, and some water in case the meeting dragged on. He also stored away his knife, for those that were sore for the beat downs they received. All he cared about was a rematch against the triad. If he could top them, he would prove to be the greatest fighter of all time.

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #84 on: December 04, 2013, 10:29:07 AM »
Yume Tsuki

Yume opened the door to her apartment, she lived alone it was the only place she could truly be herself. She closed the door, looking around in the quiet room. "Looks like I got some time left before the evening..."

"One... and a two and a three... ?"
She opened a cupboard taking a cookie out of its package.

"I'll take one cookie. Because it's delicious as f***. ?"
She sang and opened a closet to take out a glass.

"Walking made me a little bit thirsty. So a glass of juice will do... ?"

"What the hell are you singing?" The voice in her mind said amused.
"OH SHIZ" Yume stopped singing abruptly when she heard the voice, who just started laughing. ”That’s not funny…” ”Sorry… Just those lyrics… Hehehe… I almost thought I was stuck with some serious person who doesn’t like fun. But apparently I can’t just rate this book by its cover.” ”I somehow feel robbed of my privacy now… How much do you actually see?” ”Well, I can only hear you. I got a special installation for that in my ship. That’s as far as my technology goes. Though I’m pretty curious what you look like.” ”Ship…? Are you on the ocean or something?” ”Oh no, I’m in space. I explore the universe. If I knew where you lived I would’ve flown there instantly, but I’m not even sure if we live in the same dimension.” ”Wow… I wish I could travel like that. Space seems beautiful.” ”Sure is, though it’s quite lonely alone. But luckily I have someone to talk to now. Pleased to meet you Yume.” It made Yume smile. Which was rare for her. ”Same here…” She took a sip of her drink while sitting down on the couch.

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 05, 2013, 12:47:31 AM »
Luke and Kat

Luke's eyes flew open as he snapped awake from his nightmare, drenched in sweat. Luke threw the covers off of himself as he tried to sit up in the bed, but he suddenly became dizzy as the world spun around him, and he instantly felt like he needed to throw up. His heart was racing, and it felt as if it were about to rip a hole straight through his chest. Another wave of burning heat overcame Luke's body, but he tried to gather his senses as best as he could. He tried to take a deep breath, but then suddenly felt like he had no air. Luke could do nothing but scream as he seemingly suffocated and the physical world shut down around him.

In a dizzying blur, Luke could see the door to his room being thrown open as Kat ran in, screaming his name. Her voice seemed distant and far away, as if it were just a sound somewhere in the back of his mind. Kat bent down near the bed in an attempt to comfort Luke, but he instinctively pulled away from her as the hotness once again flashed through his body. When the heat had subsided, Luke tried to call out to Kat, to ask her a question, but it just came out as a series of gasps. Amidst all of his bodily complications, frustration began to quickly rise through Luke as tried, and failed, to once again speak to Kat. Desperation also overcame Luke, as he needed to know that this, right here and now, was reality. He had to speak to Kat; he had to confirm that she was indeed alive. She had been speaking to him this entire time, presumably trying to calm him down, but it didn't seem all that real to Luke, her voice still sounding muffled and far away. Despite Kat being right next to him, Luke felt nothing but loneliness.

Then suddenly,  but ever so subtly, a purplish glow shone through the right sleeve of Luke's shirt for a short moment, and his body filled with a warmth that was much unlike the heat of those hot flashes from just before in that it presented a feeling of comfort and  calmness. Luke nearly forgot about his symptoms, at least on such a large and prevalent scale, as his vision cleared a little and the room darkened slightly. Then, as if on cue, as if it understood him and what he was going through, Luke's astral, Ghost, stood at the foot of his bed, looking to be almost transparent.

"It is ok," a somewhat futuristic, highly intelligent voice sounded in Luke's head. "The world you are in right now is real, not the one that you were in just a short while ago. Do not worry, Kat is alive." After that simple statement, Ghost disappeared, and Luke's mind returned to the real world, only now the symptoms of his panic attack were completely gone.

Kat looked at him worriedly. "Are you alright?" she asked.

"Yeah," Luke replied, nodding his head, "just one of those anxiety attacks." He opted not to tell her about the nightmare that had triggered the attack.

"It's just...I get so worried when you have those attacks. I can't ever stop them, and...you're the only person, friend or family, that I really have left," Kat stammered.

"I know," Luke replied a bit uneasily, feeling almost a little awkward sitting at the far edge of the bed. "Trust me, I wish one of us knew how to stop them from happening, but we don't have a choice but to just sit and wait it out."

"Yeah..."Kat trailed off before saying much. "Hey," she spoke up again after a short moment of silence, "why'd the attack stop so soon? They normally last a lot longer than that."

"I don't know," Luke simply shrugged. He figured that he would tell her about his seeing Ghost eventually, but now wasn't the best time, for he wasn't even sure what to make of it himself. He had never physically seen or spoken his astral like that before; it was the first time anything like that had ever happened to him. He decided to shake it off for the time being, as there was nothing he could do about it right now.

Luke figured that it must be getting fairly close to sunset, so he decided to head to the bathroom to freshen up a bit before heading out into the Industrial District. His short hair was a mess, and he still felt coated with sweat.He figured that while it was no formal dinner or anything of that nature, it was still best that he didn't show up disgusting.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 05, 2013, 02:15:04 AM »
Efialtes and Lai

Efialtes just sat there, thinking. Lai was more attempting to figure out why Efialtes, of all people, had not only asked questions, but was now...Thinking. He never really thought about things, he would normally just charge in, or keep talking. Something was honestly off. Efialtes, seemed to snap back to reality when Nexalas spoke to him, Lai hadn't really tried to talk to him. His voice had his old, 'aloof and not really paying attention' tone to it. He seemed to ignore Nexalas' first statement. "No, I've not seen 'em."

On the other hand, unlike Efi,  Lai, WASN'T ignoring Nexalas' first statement. Her voice had a certain amount of... 'wat' in it. "W-w-w-wait what did your friend just say." Efialtes just sort of...Seemed to keep speaking as Lai asked a question. Her voice was a mixture of confusion, and partial Embarrassment. She had caught what Efi's other friend had say, but, she was hoping she had misheard.  "What did he say, what did he say, and again, I say, what did he say."

Efialtes looked over to her, before speaking. "He asked where Misty and Ash were, two of our friends."

She rolled her eye's, her tone sounding partially aggravated. "No, I meant before that."

Efialtes had a sort of confused look on his face, as if he hadn't heard the initial statement. "...But that's all he's said since the car ride, where he looked as if he would die."

[SIINTCA]
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 05, 2013, 02:21:10 AM »
Nexalas

He smiled, laughing in his head.
Oh nothing, I'll go look for them.
He then turned to go see if they were at the car, then noticed from the window that the sports car, which was parked close to the shop, was gone. He processed this for a moment, then took out his phone and texted something to Ashton.
I'm going to get back at you for ditching us Ash.
He then turned it off and looked to Efialties, A smile hiding his pure rage.
Looks like we're walking home. See you later~!
He then walked out of the shop without a word, likely to give Ash an ear full later.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 02:40:01 AM by NexosYourGayBestFriend96 »
. . .

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Galactic Underground|Evening|Clear
« Reply #88 on: December 05, 2013, 04:18:26 AM »
Luke and Kat

"Ready? It's time to go, the sun'll be setting soon." Luke was waiting at the front door of his house, dressed in black jeans, a dark gold hoodie, a special pair of brown running shoes, and a brown beanie that had a large, single, horizontal khaki stripe running through the middle. The hoodie he was currently wearing was one of his favorites, as the bottom of it actually started out as black, but fizzled out into small dots as the hoodie transitioned to a dark, ever-so-slightly metallic gold.

"Yeah, sorry," Kat called out as she joined Luke in the kitchen. She was wearing the same outfit that she had on earlier.

"Look," Luke said, looking Kat in the eyes, "you know you don't have to come, right?"

"Yeah," Kat replied sarcastically, "and I also don't have to keep this event a secret from the cops."

"You wouldn't," responded Luke.

Kat shrugged, "As long as I'm there, we won't have to find out."

Luke just sighed before turning to walk out of the door, but before he even left the house, he turned back to Kat. "Hey, grab the invitation, I left it on the table, might be safer to bring it along, just in case." Kat nodded in response, turning back to get the letter, which she then handed to Luke. "Thanks," Luke told her as he stuffed the navy envelope into his jacket pocket. Upon walking out of the house, Kat locked the door.

"Wait," she stopped Luke, "mind telling me how you plan to get there? It's a bit far for us to walk the whole way, and it's also kind of chilly out here."

"Well, I don't intend on driving there, that's for sure," Luke replied. "Since the monorail is the closest form of public transportation from here, we'll just have to take it straight to the Industrial District." Kat agreed, as it seemed simple enough, and so the two both made their way to the monorail station, then climbing up the large ramp to wait for their train. They only had to wait about a minute or two before the monorail, this one a sleek white with a yellow stripe going down the side, arrived at the otherwise empty station. Luke at Kat stepped through the automatic doors into the clean, carpeted interior, and within a minute the doors closed behind them, with the inside of the monorail being as noticeably empty as the outside had been. As the train smoothly took off, the generic, recorded female voice played, providing the standard safety warnings and information, and then providing the train's current route: The Grand Arena (which it mentioned was currently closed), the GFA Museum, the park, and then finally, the Industrial District. Kat decided to take a seat, as they had about a thirty to forty-five minute ride ahead of them, but Luke grabbed onto one of the railings and remained standing, a bit too excited to sit down.

GM POST

Automate Factory

The large doors to Automate Factory remained closed as preparations were still taking place inside, but it wouldn't be long until a few of the underground fighters started showing up, and things could get suspicious if a large crowd collected outside of the abandoned factory for too long.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
Re: [RP] Galactic Underground|Evening|Clear
« Reply #89 on: December 06, 2013, 08:39:56 AM »
Yume Tsuki

Yume stood in front of the factory, it was still closed. 'Perhaps I'm too early' she thought. She looked around the area, there were a few other people around. She decided to sit somewhere unnoticed keeping the hood of her black coat on. Her hair was tucked inside so it won't stick out.

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.