Pokémon Discussion > General Chat

How is everyone doing?

<< < (4/4)

Roloc:
Thanks everyone!
If there are enough people wanting it and if they actually get on then I'll turn back on the po server.

xhizor8201:
Still alive :) It's just been too busy for me as well, with senior year and all this college stuff coming up, i haven't really had time to check on the site anymore. Lucky for me though, right after high school i have a guaranteed job as a translator in a hospital nearby, so that'll help a ton while im in college. Still havent forgotten about the site though! Joined before i started high school and ill still be here even after it. Literally the other day though the site crossed my mind and how i haven't been on for a while so i decided to sweep by and see how it's doing. Sad to see how super active this place used to be and how it is now :/ Hope you all continue to do well!

And congrats on the baby Miss Wednesday :D Ojala que tu y Roloc se la esten pasando bien! Los extraño mucho y todos los tiempos divertidos que tuvimos en PO :) Gracias por todo lo que me enseñaron y hicieron por mi!

See you guys around.

Miss Wednesday:

--- Quote from: xhizor8201 on March 21, 2015, 06:02:19 AM ---Still alive :) It's just been too busy for me as well, with senior year and all this college stuff coming up, i haven't really had time to check on the site anymore. Lucky for me though, right after high school i have a guaranteed job as a translator in a hospital nearby, so that'll help a ton while im in college. Still havent forgotten about the site though! Joined before i started high school and ill still be here even after it. Literally the other day though the site crossed my mind and how i haven't been on for a while so i decided to sweep by and see how it's doing. Sad to see how super active this place used to be and how it is now :/ Hope you all continue to do well!

And congrats on the baby Miss Wednesday :D Ojala que tu y Roloc se la esten pasando bien! Los extraño mucho y todos los tiempos divertidos que tuvimos en PO :) Gracias por todo lo que me enseñaron y hicieron por mi!

See you guys around.

--- End quote ---
I know I miss how it used to be too! y muchas gracias, yo y Roloc estamos muy bien y felices, y ya se yo tambien extraño como era antes pero ya nadie viene :C I hope you're having an awesome time! also, I love your siggy xD I remember that day lmao I miss talking to all the crazy people that used to be on here, that includes you, I'll be sticking around even though we're very busy with kids now lql C:

BlazingNinetails:
Hope i didn't miss anything from the looks of it it's hanging by a thread.
Wish i could do something to help.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version