Official Forums > News & Announcements

Pokémon Universe Soundtrack Album

<< < (2/2)

Miss Wednesday:

--- Quote from: Flynt on July 25, 2015, 01:39:37 PM ---How slow? I consider my 4mbps internet slow and i could download it in less than half an hour.

--- End quote ---
5 mbps... it was really slow the other day, something was wrong with the ISP but what ever it was it's been fixed now...

genbor:
Awesome Hitey! I have been waiting for this for a long time you know! Thanks for all the hard work you've put up into this up to now.

EDIT: I know the 10 euros I bought it for is not much, but hope that helps! Any chance for a hardcopy? :P

Hiteryan:

--- Quote from: genbor on August 17, 2015, 09:03:22 PM ---Awesome Hitey! I have been waiting for this for a long time you know! Thanks for all the hard work you've put up into this up to now.

EDIT: I know the 10 euros I bought it for is not much, but hope that helps! Any chance for a hardcopy? :P

--- End quote ---
Oh wow haha it does help! I've thought of eventually doing a hard copy for my own just for kicks, but now you've made me want to make one for you LOL (you're my first buyer!)

Seeing as I haven't had any other purchases that's a tad hard for me to do, but at least for now you have my eternal gratitude if that counts for anything :P thank you genbor!

genbor:

--- Quote from: Hiteryan on August 17, 2015, 11:21:00 PM ---Oh wow haha it does help! I've thought of eventually doing a hard copy for my own just for kicks, but now you've made me want to make one for you LOL (you're my first buyer!)

Seeing as I haven't had any other purchases that's a tad hard for me to do, but at least for now you have my eternal gratitude if that counts for anything :P thank you genbor!

--- End quote ---

You might want to think about putting these up on OverClocked ReMix for some more publicity. Last.fm, Bandcamp and Soundcloud are good and all, but it might help to put it on somwhere that's more specialized in video game music. Despite it's name there are lots of original songs as well, not just remixes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version