Pokémon Discussion > General Chat

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING

<< < (2/3) > >>

Yume Tsuki:
Ah well this is like my fourth attempt into college. I'm just glad things are looking up now. I'm sure you will make it. òwó9

Ah yeah I did quit LoL. I tried to get back into it a few times... but it just isn't the game it used to be anymore.

And that's great to hear ~ :3

Tickles:
I still exist somehow. Came here because I was feeling the urge to check out the ol' forum.

Miss Wednesday:

--- Quote from: Tickles on August 22, 2017, 10:35:27 PM ---I still exist somehow. Came here because I was feeling the urge to check out the ol' forum.

--- End quote ---
Lol how have you been? is the balance server still u? I haven't logged on it in a while.

Tickles:

--- Quote from: Miss Wednesday on August 24, 2017, 05:58:33 PM ---Lol how have you been? is the balance server still u? I haven't logged on it in a while.

--- End quote ---

I've been well. Working a lot, and pretty much trying to figure out my life direction. I haven't had time to do anything for the balance server lately, so it might not come up again, might do it if the urge comes back.

How are the boys?

Monzta:
I still visit every once in a while just for the nostalgia. I'm currently reaching the end of my Masters in Physiotherapy. Still very active on reddit and other forums concerning football (the real, euro type :P). Send us the link for the discord, i'll afk in it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version