Entertainment > Other Games

Call of duty mw2

(1/4) > >>

FireMaster:
im sure most of you dont like it but i love cod modern warefare 2. its kickin tits. but what i can say about that game is the campers...  dont like them... thats my job!!!! lol

Kuhns:
Meh. Modern Warfare 2 is one of the biggest wastes of money ever. 60 bucks for a game with about 2 hours of actual game play? No thanks.

"But the online play is--"

No. They should have just made a new map-pack and left it at that. Online play is kinda fun, but nothing to write home about. The elevators are about the only things that are "kickin tits."

chocobo:
I only play it for online play. The campaign was garbage and only took me about 3-4 hours to complete. However, unlimited amount of hours of online play made it worth it to me.

Taze:
Lol paying 60 dollars for it... what do you think internet coupons are used for bro?

Kuhns:

--- Quote ---Lol paying 60 dollars for it... what do you think internet coupons are used for bro?
--- End quote ---

Coupons are cheap, and I'll never use them for anything. I was simply stating that any game with so little actual planned game game play isn't worth any price over 20 bucks at best.

P.S.

I'd rather you didn't call me bro, as I am a girl. ;P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version