Entertainment > Other Games

Who has a PS3

(1/3) > >>

Taze:
Bro_Dont_Taze_Me   <--- PsN

Games:  MW2, LBP, GOW3, Uncharted 2, Fear 2, Borderlands, and soon getting BFBC2

RULES:

If your gonna be a 12 year old and be like "lulz ps3 no geams it suckz lulz 360 betturrrr" than you must provide 1 LEGIT reason as to why ps3 sucks.

baralai15:
I have two games in common, MW2 and well i do have Bad Company 2 pretty fun games

Kuhns:
I have one.

One of the reasons why the PS3 sucks, in my opinion anyway, is the system itself. I bought one a couple months ago and two weeks later it gave me some stupid error code. I ended up returning it. Now, a couple months later, I got another error code, and I'm going to have to send this "new" one back too. :| I'm still debating with myself if it's even worth the trouble anymore.

It's funny in a way because I had my X-box 360 for over four and a half years before something error-related happened to it.

That aside I have: Assassin's Creed II (<3), Fallout 3, Overlord II, Prototype, Infamous, and one other that I can't remember the name for right now. >_>;

Taze:
LOL i forgot i have assassins creed 2 also! And thats strange i've never heard of that... OVER 4 years with a 360?  my friends are on their 2nd-3rd by now cause of the red rings

Kuhns:

--- Quote ---LOL i forgot i have assassins creed 2 also! And thats strange i've never heard of that... OVER 4 years with a 360?  my friends are on their 2nd-3rd by now cause of the red rings
--- End quote ---

That's probably what happened. I used all my game system luck on my X-Box 360 and there was none left for my PS3(s). :<

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version