Official Forums > News & Announcements

[Pre-Beta] Expectations

(1/7) > >>

Mr_Dark:
First of all:
3 days left till pre-beta launch *shrugs*

Second:
We believe a lot of people have a wrong image with this pre-beta. We suspect they think the first part of the worldmap is near done and everything can be done (like all buildings can be entered and all cities/towns are done) and it all looks pretty sweet (like the screenshots we posted).

BUT THIS IS NOT THE CASE!!!!

We are still highly in need of pixel artists who can create new content for the game. Due to this problem we are forced to use content from the official games (but re-sized which looks like crap) as placeholders until we have our own buildings and stuff to replace them with. So please bare with us and don't complain some parts look like crap, because WE KNOW! and we're trying to fix it.

Also the main reason we are holding this pre-beta is to check how stable the client and server are and if they have any nasty bugs.

Amphi:
Mr_Dark i expect this will be similar to the beta i participating in last year, maybe better, so i have a pretty good idea, I'm just excited for the fact that i get to help in making it better ^ ^ and in all honesty if i had time and could be on during the prime times for everyone in Europe i would help out with the pixel artist part

Alais:
This is quite offtopic, but there are no restrictions on timezone or age or anything else except skill for pixel artists. If you are a good artist, we are interested.

Amphi:

--- Quote from: Alais on March 29, 2010, 04:40:45 PM ---This is quite offtopic, but there are no restrictions on timezone or age or anything else except skill for pixel artists. If you are a good artist, we are interested.

--- End quote ---
sorry for offtopicness(not a word) but really? The requirements say must live in their timezone area

Alais:
Yes really, we have a bunch of team members who are not EU timezone. It's just preferred - but for pixel artists we are so far beyond being that kind of picky. If you are interested, you should talk to us on IRC.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version