Official Forums > Site Support

New Contests?

(1/3) > >>

tater160:
          I noticed that the quest contest was successful. This gave me an idea for another contest. There should be a map contest and a sprite contest. The winners could be put into the game or receive another suitable prize.
        The Sprite contest could be a weekly thing with either scatches, mutations, re-colors, and other common sprite types. Only the Scratches would be able to be put into the game but the others could just be for fun and practice. Maybe a re color would be a cool way to add unique shiny pokemon into the game.
         The map contest would be alot easier to work into the game. People make a map of a town, a mini-game, a forest, a cave, or what ever they feel like making. Then they could briefly explain some points about it and there ideas behind it. Then the best ones would be added to the game after being edited to the specifications of the game.
        This is a fun competitive way to help get more people on board without making it into a job. Awards could be anything from recognition, getting your idea in the game, a signature, or what ever you guys think is appropriate.

boyben10:
There will be no new pokemon whatsoever.

tater160:
I'm not asking for new pokemon what I'm saying is there should be a sprite contest. Re-colors could be done to make shinys or just for practice with pixel work. Same thing goes for mutations. Mutations couldn't be used in the game because they're not real but making a mutation helps you become better at spriting. The scratched works could be added into the game. They would just have to be real pokemon. This will help add more sprites to the game and make it it fun and competitive.

Jerry:
No new shiny pokemon with other colours either.

tater160:
Never said it had to different colors there could be a who could make the best red gyrados contest or who can make the best spinda

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version