Entertainment > Japanese Entertainment

Best anime of Spring 2010 season

(1/5) > >>

ghostman50:
The Spring 2010 lineup has been airing for a few weeks now and some of these shows are entering their third (fourth) episodes.

Some have already gotten mi attention while others are starting severely slow and are pretty boring.I was curious to know what you all think of this new season. And which shows are turning out to be the best.

I made this question a poll (max 2 votes) as well, just in case if some clueless sap person had no idea of what these anime were, they could use the results as a guide (possibly).

Mi two favorites, at the moment, would have to be Angel Beats and Ichiban Ushiro no Damao.

Angel beats has the vibe of one of those deeper anime (similar to Durararararararara and Paranoia Agent). The little reminders that God may or may not exist keeps me interested, in itself. Cant wait til the story progresses.

Ichiban Ushiro no Damao, I fell in love with it after watching the trailer back in March. If you hate Harry Potter, ecchi, magical powers, half naked women, demons, lords, comedy, and big chested women; then you'll hate Ichiban Ushiro no Damao

Edit: Just realized that I  posted under wrong section... can someone move?

otra edito:
[/]

chocobo:
I'm putting my money on B Gate H Kei. It's more of my style. The ecchi, school life, seinen series are what I'm into. So I also have hope for Kaichou wa Maid-sama! and Mayoi Neko Overrun. I don't much care for Kiss x Sis. I watched the two or three OAVs they released last year, and read the manga. It was just boring and the same thing every single episode. It's mostly the incest thing that gets to me.

Sazhuy:
Most of these i have never even heard of so ima go for the Beyblade series. Let it RIP

ghostman50:

--- Quote from: Sazhuy on April 21, 2010, 03:33:59 AM ---Most of these i have never even heard of so ima go for the Beyblade series. Let it RIP

--- End quote ---

I posted the Spring 2010 poster in the OP...

I didnt realize how little people kept up with the newer anime  :'( and worships the long drawnout over-rated ones (naruto, bleach, pokemon *cough* *cough*) 

--- Quote from: chocobo on April 20, 2010, 09:38:09 AM ---I'm putting my money on B Gate H Kei. It's more of my style. The ecchi, school life, seinen series are what I'm into.

--- End quote ---

B Gate H Kei is turning out to be more funny and less ecchi than I'd  hoped. After a while, the clueless male characters get aggravating.

--- Quote from: chocobo on April 20, 2010, 09:38:09 AM --- don't much care for Kiss x Sis. I watched the two or three OAVs they  released last year, and read the manga. It was just boring and the same  thing every single episode. It's mostly the incest thing that gets to  me.

--- End quote ---

You do know that they aren't blood related right?

And nonblood-related flirting should always be encouraged :P

Dvys:
At the moment I only follow Angel Beat!, Ichiban Ushiro no Dai Maou, KissxSis TV and K-On!! :)
I still need to take a look at the first episodes of Uragiri wa Boko no Namae wo poopte Iru and Hakuouki: Shinsengumi Katan ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version