* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Noon; Cloudy>  (Read 401891 times)

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
  • Aw... I have to walk to a stupidly far store... :/
    • View Profile
[RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Noon; Cloudy>
« on: June 05, 2010, 05:45:57 AM »
Well... I decided to make a Pokemon RP for people to join, and be a part of. So I hope this is Running..! ^_^!

All I need now are Character Profiles! Look below for the skeleton and below that for the Starter Pokemon! First come first serve with the Pokemon!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 06:08:45 PM by Jerry »
Could you click my links daily?

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: A Random Pokemon RP~! ^_^
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2010, 06:41:35 AM »
Story

Its been 11 years since Ash became champion. Ever since then Professor Oak and his buddy's have been having problems discovering new Pokemon. So so far it's only been from the Kanto just up to Sinnoh Dex. Recently all the Pokemon have been spreading from region to region finding new habitats they can call home. It was easy to find a Pokemon you want, you just have to know where to look. New trainers have been only seem to be coming from New Bark Town, so it was made a law that all trainers were sent there so set out on their journey. For that reason a new building was Established, it was named, "The Transport". You could still travel to another Region, thing is... You would have to make it all the way to Olivine and take a Ferry. But it would be best to earn all your badges first. Ash became Champion, but he wasn't for long. Two years later, a mysterious trainer defeated him without even trying so then Ash was beaten, and Lost the title of "Champion" Even though, it was still every trainers dream to beat the Elite Four, Beat the Champion and become it. Like it was a Coordinators dream to become the best, and Breeders to do what they are good at. But still, there was always Team Rocked that did bad things, stealing peoples Pokemon, Selling them, anything you could think of. So you always have to be careful, They were still out there.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 11:01:55 AM by ChibiVampire »

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2010, 07:09:26 AM »
Rules

The rules are simple for this RP...
0. OOCC!
  -If you want to have Out Of Character Conversations go ahead, just please put them in Parenthesis so we don't mix it up with your post!
1. Obey these rules!
  -If you are caught disobeying or breaking these rules you will be kicked out from this RP.
2. No Killing anyone!
  -You can kill them if you send a Message asking them if you can kill them. If they say yes, Go right ahead, just tell me before you do that.
3. Cursing!
  -Well... I guess cursing is allowed. Just don't do saying it in every sentence. Like... "EEF this abd EEF that!" Yes... I say EEF... So? >.>?
4. Romance!
  -Well... I doubt anyone will be having their Romance session, but Its encouraged! Just keep it PG-13 please~! ^_^!
5. No God Modding!
  -Please? Really? You can't control another person, only they can, you can't tell them what to do if its not you!
6. Spamming!
  -Not really allowed so don't do it. If you spam you get a strike. 3 strikes, your out. Cheesy I know... Almost didn't want say it... ^_^!
7. Posts!
  -Please keep yourself from posting one sentence posts please... ^_^ Try to be as detailed as you can. This is a Semi-Lit RP.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 11:02:23 AM by ChibiVampire »

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2010, 07:39:50 AM »
Profile Skeletons

(Copy and paste onto a message and send it to me, with your own information filled up.)
Pokemon Trainer
User Name:(Whats your User Name?)
Character Name:(What's your RP characters name?)
Personality:(Like... Are they nice? Kind? Gentle? Things like that.)
Starter Pokemon:(Choose from the list below this post) Nickname:(Optional)
Bio:(Tell us about your character)
Age:(Tell us how old you are. When you get your first Pokemon your like... 11 or something, but you don't HAVE to be that young. Be as old as you want... Not too old... >.>!)
Appearance:(Put a picture so we know what they look like! ^_^)!

Team Rocket Member
Personality:(Are they mean? Cruel? Angry?)
Starter Pokemon:(For Rocket's you can choose Zubat or Rattata, The usual. You can still catch.) Nickname:(Optional)
Age:(You can be an Adult, but you can be a teenager too :3?)

Pokemon
Personality:(Are you lonely? Scared? Sad?)
What Pokemon:(What Pokemon are you?)

Just make your profiles and send the to me in a message. When you see them posted in the Profile Page, you know you have been accepted and can post when I open. Not Before.
If you need an example, look at the one I made. Sorry if its not up yet. Still working on it... x3!
... I think that's all for this... :3

JerryEDIT: Since Chibi hasn't been around for a long long time, send them to me instead.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 06:45:45 PM by Jerry »

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2010, 03:02:13 AM »
Starter Pokemon

Starter Pokemon List! First come first serve!!!!
For Trainers
x2 each

Poochyena
Pikachu
Eevee
Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle
Chicorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Treecko
Torchic
Mudkip
Turtwig
Chimchar
Piplup

Team Rocket
x4 each
Zubat
Rattata
other... (Explain)
« Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 02:07:49 AM by Unbreakable »

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2010, 03:02:57 AM »
Background Information

Lets see... This post will be here for answers if you need them. It will just be here as a reference post. I will post more If I feel it is necessary, so keep an eye on this. :3

With Pokemon there will be no 4-move limit. So you can use  the full move pool.
If you have a Pokemon that can only Evolve from trading, go ahead and trade with someone.
If you have a Pokemon that can only Evolve from happiness, please don't say its happy and evolve it. Be fair.
If you decide to be a Pokemon, that makes you better that the other wild Pokemon, so My character will be after you. ^_^!
If you are a Rocket Member, just show up, you don't need to come out from anywhere.
You cannot catch legendary Pokemon without asking me. If I agree I will take role of that legendary. If you catch it, it might disobey you in battle. Just to make it fair... ^_^! The only time that you can encounter and find one, is with a RP Favor. You will see a few post's down.
What else, what else... Well... That's it so far. If you need anything just ask in OOCC or send me a message.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 06:15:12 AM by ChibiVampire »

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2010, 03:04:15 AM »
White List

(So far you are doing good. I list the RP members here. If there is an "x" by your name, that means you get an RP favor.)

Unbreakable
« Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 02:04:38 AM by Unbreakable »

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2010, 03:04:54 AM »
Black List

You don't want to be here. If you see your name here, that means you are at risk of being kicked out.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 05:26:34 AM by ChibiVampire »

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2010, 03:06:13 AM »
Current Members

Unbreakable.
and more.... but Im lazy.
maybe Ill make Jerry do it. =P
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 11:37:42 PM by StarLite »

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2010, 03:06:29 AM »
The Way Battles Work Here

You see... I am trying to make it, to where it goes turn by turn. Member 1 makes their move. You can do it however you want. Jumping off a tree, hitting them from up above because your falling, Ect... Member 2. You can either... Say you got it, and the attack sent you flying, and you hit the wall, or crashed into the ground. Or something, or you could say that they missed, But you can't say they hit the wall then they missed, you can say what YOU did... Only what YOU did, they can say that they did. But please, Don't go saying they missed every single attack. If I see that, its not fair, you get ever so closer to being kicked out.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 09:15:19 AM by ChibiVampire »

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2010, 03:07:12 AM »
The Way Moves Work

You can use your Pokemon moves in anyway you want. Just as long as it fits the description or makes sense. Like... Lets take... Double Team. Example:

""Kirlia, use Double Team!" Tsubaki called out. Kirlia Span in place, almost like a dance. A few seconds later clones appeared from the single Kirlia, and then moved, surrounding the enemy dancing to their places. The stray Pokemon jumped at a random target, but phased right through it. The clone faded and disappeared."

Teleport
Rules for teleport:
1)   only pokemon with the move ‘teleport’ in their move set can use teleport
      a.   trainers do not have the psychic ability to do so themselves
2)   using ‘teleport’ creates fatigue
      a.   the further you teleport, the more energy is used
      b.   the more objects you teleport, the more energy is used
      c.   the larger the objects you teleport, the more energy is used
3)   a pokemon must be able to ‘see’ the place it is teleporting to, to do so
      a.   the pokemon does not have to physically see, it is allowed to visualize
      b.   this means: no teleporting somewhere you have never been
      c.   it does not have to be the pokemon who is visualizing, to be able to teleport, but then the pokemon can’t be the one to teleport
4)   a pokemon can teleport someone/something else without itself teleporting
      a.   an abra used to do this at indigo plateau back in the good ol’ days, to take you from indigo plateau back to your home town
5)   a pokemon can only teleport something with the desire to be teleported
      a.   basically, this means your pokemon can teleport you, but it cannot teleport away adversaries
               i.   the only exception to that would be if the pokemon’s opponent wanted to be teleported away
6)   the pokemon using teleport does not need to be in any physical contact with the thing it is teleporting
      a.   The pokemon just needs to be within a reasonable distance from the thing it’s teleporting
               i.   Teleporting a person who is on the other side of a room (or even a little further) is fine
              ii.   Teleporting someone who is on the other side of a city is a little too far
             iii.   As a rule of thumb, the anything the pokemon is teleporting should be within eye site.

I feel like im forgetting something, so I will let you know if I ever remember.

Remember!!

You can't control other people, but you can wild Pokemon. You can make a post saying you are training, and that would be the battle, or catching a Pokemon. Just don't do it will real members.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 08:50:52 PM by spirit »

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2010, 03:21:51 AM »
If You Are A Trainer

Its simple really... You can go 3 ways when you start.

1. You can go to and reach the title of "Champion". Collecting all the badges, defeating the Elite four, and the current "Mysterious Champion".
2. You can go to and become the worlds bet Coordinator. Finding Contests, collecting your medals, and then the huge cup, thingy... :3
3. You can go and become the greatest breeder the world has ever known! Find baby Pokemon you can't find anywhere else!

Those are the current 3 options so far. If you have an Idea, send me a message. :3
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 09:58:07 AM by ChibiVampire »

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2010, 03:23:02 AM »
If You Are A Team Rocket Member

If you are a Team Rocket Member, good job! Every story needs some bad guys, so be the best bad guy you can be! >:3! Your job is to steal Pokemon, as always, and create as many problems as you can.

Lets say there is a bridge trainers must cross. You take the gears, and give everyone a problem. But you can be original. Come up with something bad! ^_^!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 10:00:47 AM by ChibiVampire »

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2010, 05:29:22 AM »
If You Are A Pokemon

Cool! If you are your own Pokemon awesome! That means that you are no ordinary Pokemon. It means your smart, And above average. If Tsubaki sees you, She will go after you, so be careful! :3!
If you are your own Pokemon you can do things your own way. If you choose to be one of the starter Pokemon it means that you could be partnered up with another person. So far, the only ones that have been taken is Eevee(Tsubaki) and Poochyena(Amphi). Look in the profile page to see who you like... :3

But just remember, you can be ANY Pokemon you like. Well... Not Any... No Legendarys... Besides, I still have to approve it.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 11:28:36 AM by ChibiVampire »

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2010, 05:33:08 AM »
TMs/HMs/Move Pools

TMs are allowed you just need to know which teach what. And what Pokemon can learn it.
HMs are allowed, but you don't need them.
The Move Pools are something you must understand. Remember, if your starting you don't get a move that you would need some training for automatically. Have when you learn, and what you learn be fair.

If anyone needs help with anything go to this site, TMs (That's for TM help. Please only use the Generation 4 bar, It would really be easier.)
For Move Pools go, Here to the Main Page. On the Left side there should be a search bar. Type in your pokemon. When your on its page scroll down until you see the Learnset. Know when it learns a move and what move. Put what you know into the RP, making it fair. For an example, here is Eevee's page. The Move Set near the bottom.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 10:18:58 AM by ChibiVampire »