* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Noon; Cloudy>  (Read 413376 times)

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Morning; Sunny>
« Reply #1350 on: January 27, 2012, 02:35:09 PM »
Me- " I agree we should go."

I start walking out the door.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: January 28, 2012, 07:02:48 AM »
It was a good battle... just not enough for what was expected to await them on their journey.

- I'm sorry, but as you can see, you are not ready to make it to where we are going. Come on guys!

Jerry quickly walked over back to Opelucid city, heading to the Pokecentre to buy some items for Victory road. He would have to be well prepared for this ordeal before they reach the league...
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: January 28, 2012, 07:42:50 AM »
Team Plasma seemed to be finishing off because the old man was walking away.

me- " thank goodness."

I keep on walking.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: January 28, 2012, 04:46:58 PM »
As Martha was going through the route with no problems at all. There were no trainers and no wild pokemon jumped out at her. It was too quiet to her...
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: January 28, 2012, 04:53:22 PM »
Something was bothering him as he was walking. Turning around, he noticed that the Eevee didn't appear to know how to get itself down. A sigh escaping his breath, he walked up to the Pokemon and helped it down.

- I'm really sorry... but I don't want you to get hurt... Firstly because you maybe are not ready for that... but most importantly, I don't know you as well as I know my other pokemon. I might be leading you badly and even risk putting you in a dire situation...

He looked away for some time towards the plateau where was the league and resumed his motion towards Opelucid.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: January 28, 2012, 10:43:45 PM »
I turn around to Zane and Nathan.

Me-" are you coming?"
Grafics Cat <3

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: January 29, 2012, 01:44:18 AM »
Evio after the trainer had gotten him off the tree dug a hole and started traveling south.(Towards striation)Well since I can't help here maybe I can help someone else? I've heard some pokemon say that new trainers start out near a place called striation city... I'll head there...

Evio gets out of the ground a thinks about something.Where IS there?

Evio starts walking around until he hears the yell of a pidove.Might as well help.

Evio runs in to see apidove being attacked by a blitzle.(Imagine bullying from the blitzle)

Evio uses dig and goes under the blitzle making it fall in, Evio grabs the pidove and starts running until Evio finds the mother unfezant.I believe you lost this?

So thats where you went! I had been worried about you!

I'm fine mom, This Eevee saved me.

The pidove hops of Evio and the unfezent looks down at him.Thank you for saving my child, do you need anything?

Well I do need to go to Striation city ma'am.

The unfezent grabs the eevee by the back of his neck with her beak and starts flying towards the destination he requested.

30 or so minutes later(The pidove was on the unfezant's back) the unfezant lands in striation city and puts Evio down.Thanks!

Your welcome!

The unfezant flies away as the Evio starts walking around.Time to wait and see if I see a trainer I would like to go with.. and if not:I have no idea.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: January 29, 2012, 04:07:39 PM »
She reached the gate to check her badges, and then entered the victory road. when martha looked around the first floor, a trainer ran at her.

Trainer-Battle!

Martha-Fine! Serperior.

Trainer-Whishmicott!

Martha-Glare!

Snake got close to the Whishmicott to ensure Paralysis!

Trainer-Hurricane!

Becaause of the close range, Snake suffered plenty of damage!

Martha-Coil!

Snake kept raising its stats since Which micott was paralyzed for a while.

Martha- Now, Iron Tail!

Trainer- Dodge and use Hurricane again!
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: January 30, 2012, 02:04:26 AM »
-Yeah, let's go.

I walked up next to Azza, ready to go to the next town.

(BTW we're in Accumula Town, right?)

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: January 30, 2012, 03:20:24 AM »
"yup lets go"

smles and follows them as her Dratini was on her shoulder with a relieved look
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: January 30, 2012, 05:51:58 PM »
( yep )

Me- " Chili here I come."

We exit the Pokemon center and start walking.

( there's a tiny bit of gmodding here.)
Grafics Cat <3

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: January 31, 2012, 03:03:55 AM »
as they leave town, a beautifull scenery and open area filled with alot of pokemon is seen, Zane was amazed at the sight

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: January 31, 2012, 06:21:40 PM »
I saw the big trees and flowers, Bloom was hopping around and sniffing all he can, I look at the totodile.

Me- " If you mind me asking what town in Johto did you come from, I came from Goldenrod city. "

Bloom was jumping up and down.
Grafics Cat <3

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: January 31, 2012, 06:34:23 PM »
"from Blackthorn City, i lived with Claire, the Gym Leader who was my guardian...my real parents are gone..."

looks at him still smiling but with less of a smile
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 07:16:15 PM by shin21 »

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: January 31, 2012, 06:51:25 PM »
Jerry and his Pokemon got into the Pokecentre. He handled them to the nurse for a general check up before going into Victory Road. In the meantime, Jerry bought some hyper potions, full restores, full heals and some revives, along with a couple of dusk balls. One might never know of the pokemon one might meet along the way to the league...

After a few minutes, he was given back his pokemon and he thanked the nurse. He was finally ready to start the last straight line to the league... after which, the real battle would start. He quickly walked out of the pokemon centre and motioned towards route 10.

He climbed the first few steps towards the plateau, after which a large building rose in front of him. Three dragon statues seemed to guard the entrance to that building; two being on the sides of the gate and the last hanging above it, with a menacing glare. So much for the beginning of Victory Road...

Jerry got in and on the other side was some sort of valley, having two steep walls on both sides, with a gate on which was engraved something strangely similar to his first badge.

- Oh holder of the Trio Badge! Challenge all that you face!

Jerry crooked an eyebrow and noticed a man standing next to the large gate. He wasn't sure how the latter knew he had the Trio Badge, but he wasn't going to lost much more time thinking about it. If he was a trainer, he would have probably challenged him. After this was another gate, this time with the engraving of the Basic Badge on it. It was strange having a small stream, with a couple of tables and chairs in that place...

The next gates were similar in that they all bore engravings of the badges Jerry had collected one after the other, and some man stood besides each of them to say the exact same thing. The only interesting thing was the valley which sometimes had tall grass, steps of a giant beetle, some weird containers where bolts of electricity crackled, some sort of mining ground with greenish gems encased in the walls, a giant chasm from which air blew upwards with so much force that Jerry was practically flying, a frozen ground with a few icicles and two giant dragon heads coming out from the walls.

At the end of those began the notorious cave of Victory Road...