* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Poll

If you join the RP, which town will you start in?

Jaggavay
Pakkitis
St. Mary's
Ungarid
Olivais
Viscos
Swan Point
Gyran
Raichville
Eukrye

Author Topic: [RP]~A New Life-RP~  (Read 87052 times)

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
  • Nothing is as dear and precious as time~
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]~A New Life-RP~
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2010, 12:26:21 PM »

~Agnes~
Agnes smiled to herself, as she saw boy's smile, but he seemed in pain just standing up. She wasn't strong enough to lift him, no matter how less he would weight. With a swift move, Agnes returned Luna and sent out her Kirlia. Kirlia jumped out of her pokeball, full of energy, but suddenly stopped as she sensed Urchin's emotions. "It's OK, Krlia, just use psyhic to lift him on Sky." Agnes comforted her pokemon. Kirlia nodded and did as she was told. Agnes too, qickly got up on her pokemon, holding Hoothoot in her arms, than returned Kirlia back to her pokeball. "O-ok, Sky teake off!" She ordered Sharmory, as the pokemon flew up in the sky. "I want a clam flight, no tricks OK?" She said to Sky, than looked behind her to Urchin. "Just hold on and try to stay as still as possible, we're really near, so this won't teake long." She gently said to him.
My siggy just got attacked by zubat.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2010, 12:49:08 PM »

As a telekinetic force lifted Urchin onto the Skarmory, he looked back to see a Kirlia, with its horns glowing. He had seen a Kirlia before, owned to one of the families that had adopted him. That wasn't long before the other child forced him out due to jealousy, telling his parents Urchin had run away. He thought of how that kid thought he was being smart, and how much pain he had caused Urchin and his own family. This girl Agnes was the opposite. She was willing to give him food and water and take him to a hotel. Urchin was excited for the first time in years. When Agnes climbed onto the Skarmory, called Sky, and it took off, Urchin clung on, thinking his life might actually turn out good.

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2010, 03:49:50 PM »

~Agnes~
"Sky, land now, we're here" Agnes said, as they where above rooftop of a big hotel. Hotel had a landing space originally ment for hellicopters of rich people, but was oftenly used by pokemon as well. As soon as Skarmory landed a guard walked by. "Hey, brat! This isn't a land-" he stopped as Agnes held her Pokedex and a V.I.P. card in front of him. She than jumped off Sky, landing elegantly on the ground. "I'll teake the regular room, I belive it was allredy reserved. Tell your boss I'm here insted of my mother." She said with unusually demanding, arrogant voice.
"Y-yes miss!" Guard said, slightly embaressed.
"Come, Kirlia, I'll need your help again." Said Agnes, as Kirlia popped out of her pokeball. "Please use psyhic to lift Urchin off Sky." Agnes asked Kirlia, who did it without hesitation. "Are you OK, you seem hurt, but don't worry, Kirlia will help you walk right?" young trainer whispered to Urchin, than looked at Kirlia, who nodded.
"Hey, who's that kid is scruffy clothes!?" Guard yelled at them. "Excuse me! This is my childhood friend, who I happened to meet at the time they where setting for a preformance! This is merely a costum, he didn't yet have the time to change!" Agnes lied with voice that allows no opposing, wich seemed to work for this guard. "Errr... yea... excuse me..." He mumbled, as he got embaressed - again. To confirm her status Agnes gave guard a 'you know your social status don't you!' look, than took off to elevator.
One in elevator she automatically pressed serevall buttons. "Sorry about acting so arrogant, I had to, otherwise guard would have the courage to get suspicius." She sighed, now with her usually clam, gentle voice and leaned against the wall.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 06:00:29 PM by Sora »

Offline ninja neb

• Normal Trainer
  • I am here, just busy. And ill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2010, 04:30:28 PM »
Scy had just finished walking down the mountain path, away from where his uncle lived, and his appearance was now all rough. His jeans were ripped in several places, his top was torn and his hair was even messier then before, due to the high winds that were blowing that day. He was standing not to far away from the town Gyran, a miners town where the people were all freindly towards one another, and most of the men were miners. All the people who were brought up here were taught the values of strength, discipline, kindness and that everything must be earned, and never given. Scy had been brought up to value the exact same principals, and try to stick with them all the way through his journey by his Uncle, the dragon tamer. Scy has lived with his uncle ever since his was still a baby, his parents were arrest for supporting a criminal organization, and Scy has not seen or heard from them since. He recieves no news of what has happened to them since thier arrest, and for all he knew, they could be dead. Either way that did not matter to him, Scy had his uncle, and thats all he needed. His uncle was a hero to him, and due to that, Scy wanted to be the exact same as his uncle, Scy wanted to become a Dragon tamer.

He watched the town Gyran from afar, his faithful Charmander was sitting on his shoulder, which caused Scy to sweat even more then what was really necessary for traversing the mountian path, as the fire on the tip of his tail hung very close to his back, heating it up, and the day was already hot enough as it is. Scy did not care much about this, as his uncle often had Scy look after his Charizard. The Charizard was foul tempered at most times, but since Scy was young at the time, Charizard took a liking to him, seeing Scy as a son or something, constantly keeping a close eye on him as he worked on the mountians with his uncle. Even now, when Scy looked back up to the mountian, he could see Charizard flying around it, constantly watching him as he faded off into the towns. Soon Charizard would land, and the last familar veiw to him would disappear, until he returned to his uncle a dragon tamer. As he walked closer to Gyran, Scy saw more and more people walking up and down the path, heading towards the town in the north. Many of them said hello to Scy, but all scy could do was silently wave back at them, he was not used to human company, due to the seclusion that the mountians gave, and the fact when ever him and his uncle needed something from the town, his uncle went alone, or with one of his dragons.

As he walked through Gyran, more and more people turned to him, waving. The people of Gyran truely were some of the freindliest people that could be found in todays world, but that can be expected, as most of these people trust each other with thier lives while they work down in the mines. All of them knew each other, and barely anyone could be seen argueing here. Some people pointed out to him, telling him that he should try to get a change of clothes, has his current ones where in such a bad state they could barely be called clothes anymore. They were more like rags then clothes. Scy decided to listen to the people, still not replying with words, and walked to were som people told him where the nearest clothes shop was in town. It wasn't long before he had found the shop. Scy already knew what he was looking for, as this place was the place where his uncle brought him the clothes he was currently wearing, so this place should have more in stock, and all Scy wanted was replacements for them, and not something new. He like his current selection of clothing, and he had no reason to change it. Walking into the shop, he asked the clerk where he would be able to find replacements for the clothes, and not before long, the clerk ad found him the clothes he had asked for. Taking them, Scy walked into the changing rooms, and began to change, taking Charmander off his shoulder, placing him on the floor, so that he would not burn the clothes that were hanging up. Tossing the old clothes onto the floor, and putting the new ones on, Scy checked the mirror, to make sure that they were the exact same as the ones that were on the floor, before they became rags from the mountian roads.

Just before Scy walked out of the shop, he asked the clerk to throw away the rags, giving him the money for the clothes and a tip for finding them. He left the store, and proceeded to head out of Gyran. The people here were too talkative for someone like Scy, shy and kept to himself, and he needed to get away from the town before the people thought him rude. He already had a destination in mind, Raichville, the place where Scy lived as a child, and where he parents were taken away. Raichville was his hometown, and he felt that he had some sort of connection there. Somewhere in Raichville, was his old home. Scy needed to find that place, he knew something was there that was waiting for him, something in the back of his mind was telling him that he should go there. At Raichville, Scy needed to see the old home, so he could bury what little memory he had left of his past before his uncle had come into his life, so he could properly move on with his life, into the future. His past had always held him back, he was constantly worried about the criminal syndicate that his uncle constantly battled against, to find his own brother and his wife were apart of it. And soon enough Scy had arrived at Raichville. I'm here..... i'm home....

Made by the awesome Tealize

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2010, 07:26:28 PM »

"Its okay, I'm used to arrogant people," Urchin said to Agnes, realizing as the last word came out of his mouth that he'd said the wrong thing. "Not saying that you're arrogant!" It was the best thing he could quickly think of to cover up for his mistake. He took the packet of cookies and opened it, trying his best not to spill the crumbs that were left in the pack. He took a bite out of one of the cookies. That one bite was more that he had eaten the entire week, he could already feel long lost energy coming back to him. "Thanks again for everything. I don't think I'll ever be able to repay you.."

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2010, 09:31:07 PM »

~Agnes~
"Oh, it's fine..." Agnes said with a light smile, looking at the boy beside her. To get unplesant thoughts about his possible past she started to repeat evolution chains of pokemon in her head, just to keep her mind occupied. Pars, level 24 - Parasect. Venonat, lev- She paused as the elavetor's door opened. "We're here." She said with a slighty shivering voice, as she walked down the hallway, stopping at the door at the end. She pulled out the key, unlocking it and stepping in beautyfull living room, like one of those you could see in rich people's manisons.
Without a dobut this was a five-class hotel. Still, Agnes's family wasn't all that rich, they where just very respected, therefore it was a great honor for a hotel to host them.
Agnes walked in, ponting right, "There is your room, it has it's own bathroom. If you need anything here's the phone, just dial the number written by it and you'll get hotel's service, where you can ask for anything." She said in a kind, but rather rushing and trembeling voice. She sent out all her pokemon (accept Skarmory) and placed Hoothoot on the sofa. "Please, excuse me for a while..." She said, now in a shivering whisper, qickly walking in the room on the right, avoiding eye contact, so Urcihin wouldn't notice tears gathering in her eyes.

As soon as he closed the door, Agnes collapsed on the floor, tears falling doen her cheeks. She had heard of abondoned children, living in conditions like this, but never seen it with her own eyes... She couldn't help but to think of the pain he must have been trough, being all alone, allways starving, with no place to call home. Where where his parents, any friends, no safety, all on his own, looking kids like herself, with loveing families, food on the table, friends... OK, so she didn't have other friends than pokemon, but Urchin had no one, nobody but himself... She was indeed very sensitive and overemotion for stories like this, she couldn't imagine how some people could just walk away from situations like this...
She tried to keep the noise down, so she wouldn't make anyone worry, still sobbing she crawled on the big bed and buried her face in soft, puffy pillows...

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2010, 12:47:09 AM »

Urchin was speechless as the door opened to reveal a huge room, and doorways to other rooms. Agnes told him about his room and the phone. Urchin had never had his own room before. He had imagined it before, but in a place like this, he would have to increase his imagination tenfold. Although it was nice to know it was there, he didn't plan on using the phone. He had never really used one before, and didn't want to burden Agnes anymore by having her teach him. Besides, she seemed busy as she rushed into a room, first releasing all the Pokemon from their Pokeballs except for Skarmory, and placing a confused Hoothoot on a sofa. Urchin decided to see the Hoothoot. It was most likely the only one he could relate to, and the only one he thought would trust him. Still as ragged as before, but looking more rested. Urchin stroked the Pokemon's large head, and it made soft "Hoo" sounds as its eyes closed almost all the way.

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2010, 10:23:08 AM »

~Agnes~
Agnes headed towards bathroom, to teke a shower, figuring it's the best way to clear her head, and cover up sings that he's been crying.

Agnes's pokemon stood there for a little while, than spred up to do whatever the wanted to. Luna, the vulpix jumped on a sofa, cuving up in a ball and teaking a nap, Blue, her piplup decited to rob Agnes's poffin case. Kirlia on the other hand was worried about the emotions she had sensed from her trainer, so she just nervously walked around.

After a shower Agnes decited to put her clothes to washing, so she dressed up in a simple white dress, wich she usually carried with her. I better check on Urchin... She thought as she walked towards the living room, her curvy, tho wet hair falling down her shoulders.
"Urchin, are you hurt?" She asked him, rubbing her right eye, wich was as well as the left one still rd from crying.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2010, 01:07:50 PM »

"I feel better than ever Agnes, thanks to you." Urchin was still stroking Hoothoot, who was now asleep.

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2010, 01:43:50 PM »

~Agnes~
Agnes smiled. She was glad to hear that. "Hoothoot is going to be fine, I treated his most critical injuries. With a day of rest it should be all revived." Agnes said, as she noticed boy's care for injured pokemon. As soon as she sat down on sofa, Luna jumped in her lap, rubbing her head at Agnes's palm, who scratched young Vulpix behind ear. "Urchin, do you like to work with pokemon?" he asked him.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2010, 11:02:12 PM »

"Well, when I was young, my parents told me I would start a journey with Pokemon. But.." Urchin felt a stinging feeling in his nose. His eyes started to tear up as the sad memories of his past were brought forth again. He forced them down by thinking about how his life was being turned around for the better. It worked for a little bit, enough time for him to say "I'd rather not talk about it" A single tear slid down his cheek and dripped onto the torn remains of his shirt.

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2010, 07:18:17 PM »

"... Oh,... I'm sorry for bringing this up..." Agnes tried to comfort him, as she noticed the tear. "It's OK..." She whispered, stareing blanky in front of her. "Anyway, we should get you some clothes, and supplies, maybe than you could make it trough your life as a pokemon trainer." She suggested, after akward silence, slighty changeing flow of the conversation. "If you would start to work as a pokedex holder at my parents, they would automatically support you finacally as long as you would keep gathering information."

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2010, 07:31:40 PM »

"Pokedex.. Holder?" Urchin said, not understanding. "I'm sorry, I don't know much about Pokemon stuff.."

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2010, 08:34:06 PM »
((Okay, since that I'm posting here, better not waste this 'mistake post'))

It was already morning and Jerry was not up yet. His father sighed and went upstairs. He knocked at the door.

- Jerry? You don't want to miss your first day of travel, do you?

Jerry moaned for some time, then woke up in a jump. He opened the curtains of his bedroom and saw that the sun was already high in the sky.

- Oh my, I've overslept!

He jumped out of bed, got dressed as fast as he could and went downstairs where his mother and his father was waiting for him. He swallowed his breakfast, took his backpack and waved goodbye to his parents. He was at last going to have an adventure on his own. He would no longer have to listen to the adventures of his parents and wonder when he'll be living those, for he'll be at the centre of his trials! Now, where to go? First, he went to the pokemart to buy some pokeballs with the money he brought with him. They weren't as costly as he though they'd be and bought a dozen of them, just in case.

As he was walking through Pakkitis, he didn't see so many pokemon around... He decided to take a train and go in the villages nearby. ON the station, a train was on the point of departing to... Raichville he read. He paid for the ticket and boarded the train...

Arrived at Raichville, he he heard a beautiful melody from not too far away. It was a pleasant sound to his ears, sorrowful perhaps, but he felt like attracted to it. He walked a little in the direction of the music and found a magnificent Mansion. As he listened, he music seemed to come to an end. He could hear the voice of a girl coming from up there...

"Rita?! Jeez... Rita... Sorry for keeping you locked up in here..."

Then, he saw the girl going pass the window of the mansion with a Caterpie in her arms and fall down, presumably on a bed.

She was a pretty girl and didn't seem at all happy up there. Jerry stood there wondering for a while.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 02:01:26 PM by Jerry »
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2010, 05:04:21 PM »

"Oh, sorry." Said Agnes. "This is pokedex." She said, pulling out her newest model. "It's a device, that collects data of pokemon you see or catch. Pokemon professors make them, than hand it to young trainers, who travell around, searching for pokemon and dicovering new ones." She said, turning her ON, and handing it to Urchin.