* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Poll

If you join the RP, which town will you start in?

Jaggavay
Pakkitis
St. Mary's
Ungarid
Olivais
Viscos
Swan Point
Gyran
Raichville
Eukrye

Author Topic: [RP]~A New Life-RP~  (Read 87115 times)

Offline Gold

• Beginning Trainer
  • 10 geek points if you know the spell is Ereshkigal
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]~A New Life-RP~
« Reply #345 on: September 03, 2010, 08:52:11 PM »
Fang climbed the rest of the hill with Eevee on his shoulders. "where did you learn to climb so well Hector"
Fang and Eevee made to the cliff ledge and collapsed. He looked around and noticed the the door Hector was standing in front of.
"What's that?" Fang asked motioning toward the door.
~A New Life~

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: September 04, 2010, 09:39:04 AM »
After flying for some time on the back of Salamender, Jerry was becoming tired... it sure was awesome feeling to be in the air, but staying up there, only sitting in those Kamelot uniforms made him uneasy. "What if people thought they were from the Kamelot? There may be people looking for them, especially with the recent kidnapping of the parent's of Jimmy... and what more is hat Jimmy was with us! What if they think that we now have kidnapped Jimmy..."

All those thoughts ran though the mind of Jerry... then, the sight of a lab appeared in the distance...

"Great, I'll be able to change clothes soon!" Jerry thought.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: September 05, 2010, 07:21:47 AM »
Hector looks back at the building.
"I don't know but it sounds like there are pokemon inside. Considering where we are, they may be some pokemon that Kamelot has possession of. Care to let us in?"
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
  • Nothing is as dear and precious as time~
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: September 05, 2010, 08:32:21 PM »

"We're allmost home~" Agnes said joyfully, as Salamander headed towards ground. In a few seconds, they landed softly, wich was impressive, for such a big monster. "Good job, Salamander!" Said Agnes, giving him lots of poffins, than storeing him in his pokeball, and sending him to her dad.
Lab looked like most of others, with two tall, thin windmills on each side. The population of pokemon around it was amazing. You could see all kinds of pokemon around, living on laboratory's fields. "Well, here we are!" Said Agnes, opening the front door. The inside was beautyfull, simple, jet elegant, with some pokemon around as well. After turning off the alarm, Agnes walked over to a small piece of paper with a note on it. "Oh, mum's not home, she has a meeting in Johto... She's feeling better too..." She mumbled to herself.
"Anyway, the guest rooms are upstairs, right, feel free to relax. But never enter the research are without my permission, OK?" Chansey came by, followed by Blissey, delighted to have people at home. "Ah, Chansey, Blissey, can I count on you guys for the dinner, I'll be busy, so I won't have time to make it myself." The two pokemon jumped from happiness, as they headed off, in direcion of the kitchen.
My siggy just got attacked by zubat.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: September 05, 2010, 08:48:16 PM »
- It's an amazing laboratory! I've never seen one before! Hello Chansey and Blissey!

Jerry walked around amazed by the pokemon which were nearby.

- Oh, I almost forgot. I'm going upstairs to change. I've been with these ugly clothes for too much time. See you later!

On those words, Jerry ran upstairs and entered a room. It was nice and cosy. There was a window with a magnificent view of the landscape outside, the bed was neatly done, the cupboard and the table looked expensive. He opened the wardrobe to find it empty. "Not a surprise, it's a guess room." he thought. He undressed and pulled his clothes out of his bag. He put on his own clothes. "Ah, it's nice to be in my clothes again!"
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: September 06, 2010, 02:16:03 PM »
    Jimmy was amazed by the laboratory, there were so many pokemon and it was so big. I'm gunna go change too. Jimmy then walked to one of the guest rooms and put a spare change of clothes on.  He then walked back to where Sora was standing.
sup

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: September 06, 2010, 02:59:00 PM »
*grrrrr*

Jerry was laying on the bad, when he heard this strange noise... It was his tummy growling for food. He walked downstairs and into the kitchen, he saw the Chansey and the Blissey joyfully preparing the meal. There were mini pizzas being prepared in the oven (thanks Alais) and a broccoli salad being prepared. Chansey was mixing the salad with the dressing, some ham pieces and some sliced boiled eggs. Jerry took a fork and picked one of the broccoli, which Chansey allowed him.

- Hm! That's good Chansey! You're really good at preparing food! I'm impatient to taste the mini pizzas.

Offline Gold

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: September 07, 2010, 02:47:56 AM »

"Alright Hector, just give me one second." Fang walked towards the door, the electronic panel placed into the rock face was obviously the lock. The counsel was protected in a glass case to prevent weather damage. Fang grabbed a fist sized rock off the ground and smashed the glass casing.

"Let's see what we have here." Fang examined the device. It was shiny, and looked new. Fang was sure the technology was state of the art.

"Hector, I have a plan" Fang looked back at the rock still in his hand, and smiled. With a quick swing Fang smashed the rock into the device, causing sparks to fly and smoke.
The swooshing sound of the door opening made Fang look away from the now destroyed counsel.

"Told you I had a plan, lets go."
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 03:18:05 AM by Gold »
~A New Life~

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: September 07, 2010, 03:21:16 AM »

Hector looks at the crushed keypad.
"I could have done that myself..." he mumbles as he follows Fang in. As he walked inside, he came face to face with a large, reinforced glass wall, with a single door in the bottom corner of it.

The glass created a viewing room for them, with what was on the other side as entertainment. It was filled with flying type pokemon. he looks around the room and finds a desk with a lamp on it facing the glass wall. Hector walks over to it and opens the main drawer. A pile of magazines with bird pokemon were inside. he Opens another drawer. An encyclopedia-type book on flying type pokemon. He opens it up and skims through the pages.

"Fang look at this. The pictures of certain pokemon are checked off. Delibird...Farfetch'd...Hoothoot...Murkrow...Pidgey...Skarmory...Starly...Swablu...Taillow...Xatu...All checked off in this book." Under the book was a journal, a large A was branded on the spine. Hector opened it to the last page.

Day 227. The base needs to be more secure, almost anyone can waltz in here if they find the proper code to the main door. The grunts are incompetent and stupid. We need to train them better. I added another precious bird pokemon to my collection today. A beautiful little starly. I will cherish it forever. One of the other admins suggested I put one of my lovely bird pokemon in a pokeball. He even gave some ultra balls to put them in. The nerve! I would never do such a thing to their beautiful wings. I'll just put them in my desk. The pokemon are just fine in my aviary, and that's that!

"None of these have ever been in pokeball? Anyone could come in here and just..." Hector gets an idea.
"Fang! Free pokemon. These are all unregistered, the guy even provided us with 2 ultra balls to put them in. Pick something out. Give eevee some excersize. Quilava. Prepare to go up against that swablu."
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Gold

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: September 07, 2010, 04:58:12 AM »

"You want the Swablu alright ill take the nice looking Skarmory in the corner. Eevee lets go." Eevee jumped down from Fang's shoulders. Together Fang and Eevee advanced on the caged Skarmory.

"Lets make this fair buddy" Fang walked to the cage and unlocked it. Skarmory climbed out and stared Fang and the pokemon.

"Alright now its fair go Eevee, use sand attack followed by quick attack."
The attacks hit the foe but didn't seem to phase it. That didn't work, have to try something else.

"Eevee try using bite" This time the attack was meet with hostility from the Skarmory. The enemy attacked with a vicious peck hitting Eevee in the chest knocking it back.

"Eevee are you ok?" Eevee stood back up, determination in his eyes. The wound from the peck was bleeding into Eevee's fur coat.
Eevee dashed at the enemy sinking his teeth into Skarmory's neck. Skarmory twisted its neck and began rapidily pecking at Eevee.

"Eevee let go he is over powering you!" Eevee ignored Fang's instruction and bit down harder, the pain caused Skarmory to cry out.
"Eevee enough! Fang threw the ultra ball at Skarmory, capturing it in a red glow. The ball fell to the ground, a rolled around for a few seconds. The ball stopped moving and Fang pick it up and put it in his pocket. My first caught pokemon, awesome.
Eevee limped back to his friend, the blood was dripping from his coat and staining the floor red.
"Hector hurry up, Eevee is hurt badly and I don't think potions are going to do very much for him. We have to get to a pokecenter soon!
~A New Life~

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: September 07, 2010, 06:10:41 AM »

"That's fine. It won't take long. Quilava. Ember." Hector pulls out a super potion from his backpack and throws it to Fang.
"That should stop the bleeding." Hector looks back to the fight between the swablu and Quilava. There was no problem. The swablu couldn't even hit his friend. It was causually dodging its attacks, waiting for Hector to give an order.
"Stop messing with it and take it out. Quick attack." Quilava leaps foreward in a blur and slams into the bird, it instantly drops and doesn't move. Hector pulls out his ultra ball and gives it a light toss over to the swablu. It dissapears inside, shakes once, and stops.

"Maybe I should have taken the skarmory. It seemed stronger than this thing...Quilava. we're heading to Olivais. Return for now until we-" A blast of hyper beam shoots up from the floor.
Hector runs out of the aviary and begins to make towards the cliff edge. As he reaches the edge, he returns Quilava and begins to make his way down.
You better learn to climb faster, Fang. You don't want to be pegged by gyarados would you?
He chuckles to himself and continues down the mountain.

Offline Gold

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: September 07, 2010, 09:02:41 PM »

Fang used the potion on Eevee. At first it didn't seem like much happened but slowly the bleeding stopped and Eevee stood up. Fang smiled the first genuine smile in a long time.

" Alright buddy lets go, quickly. I don't trust these potions to much and we don't want to get risk it."

Fang picked up Eevee and began to run out of the building. The mountain shook as another hyper beam exploded to the right of Fang.
"Shouldn't he be getting tired soon, hes been battling for a while now."   Fang shouted down at Hector as he raced away from the hyper beam. Fang reached the end of the cliff side and looked down, Hector was already half way down the mountain side. It looked like the drop was 30 feet down and the hill side was at a 60 degree angle. The sound of falling boulders made Fang turn around. Above them 70 feet up the mountain a mass of rocks were rolling down the hill. Stupid Gryados your going to get me killed! Fang looked down the hill at Hector again and back up at the rocks.

"I hate you so much right now!" Fang took a few steps back and ran as fast as he could, jumping off the edge. He soared through the air for a few seconds falling most of the way down the hill.
"HECTOR RUN!" Fang yelled out before hitting the angled rock face. His legs buckled beneath him and he fell forwards. The last thing he saw was the ground coming to quickly towards him. He tooked his body inwards doing his best to protect Eevee.

Then it all went black.
~A New Life~

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: September 15, 2010, 04:23:50 PM »
Agnes, standing in front of large doors, entered a long code, scanned her fingerprint and eyes. After a voice check, the massive door opened, revealing a gigant pokemon laboratory. Everything was in order, jet too complicated for a person, who has never been in there to understand.
Agnes however felt like home. She put on a white lab coat and put Riolu in an incubator-like maschine and sat in front of the computer. Computer, was the 'brain' of the laboratory. From it, one who knew the password could controll any maschine in the place.
"Chatot, what's the last message?"
Chatot, sitting near replyed with cracking voice: "I did a medicall check on all pokemon, no specialities."
"That was probably mum..." Agnes sighed. There didn't seem to be much work. She decited to examine Riolu trough the maschine. The other babies where healed and now resting in pokeballs. They will probably be raised by lab pokemon, than given out to newer trainers.
Riolu however, seemed to be in worse condition than predicted...

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: September 15, 2010, 08:00:58 PM »
Jerry was getting really hungry and wondered where everybody else was... Agnes was nowhere to be seen and Jimmy was in a room upstairs. Jerry decided to get outside and let his pokemon get some fresh air.

- Come one guys!

In front of him appeared Elekid, Houndour, Grotle, Lapras, Poliwag and Aerodactyl. Jerry went near to the nearby trees and plucked some berries. He washed them in the water of a nearby small stream and gave them to his pokemon. Slowly, they were regaining their vitality. Lapras was helping Poliwag. With the latter's Water Absorb ability, it recovered faster than the others. Poliwag jumped into the water and seemed to enjoy itself with Lapras. Grotle drank some water and used its Synthesis to get better. Aerodactyl and Elekid went to pluck some more berries by themselves. Houndour on the other hand was still not feeling well.

Jerry got some more berries and fed it. It must be sad that he wasn't able to protect him when Jerry needed him to...

- Don't be sad Houndour... it's not your fault, you couldn't know that we'd get attacked...

He petted Houndour, stroke him on the head and sat next to it. Houndour was now resting in his arms, still not looking so well.

- As soon as we can, we'll take the training again, so that next time, you are prepared.

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: September 15, 2010, 09:37:32 PM »
Agne sighed. She did everything she could for Riolu, now it was up ti him, to heal fully. Still, that was concerning his physical condition. Mental scars will be harder to heal.
Just now she remembered she didn't spend much time with the egg she got. She took the egg, safely hidden in her bag untill now, deciteing to go around with it a bit. Her pokemon had all scattered around the lab so far.
She walked outside. Jerry was there too, teaking care of his pokemon. "How are they?" She asked, holding egg in her arms.