* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Starting in Pallet....Again.  (Read 4568 times)

Offline MythsMusician

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
Starting in Pallet....Again.
« on: June 25, 2010, 03:50:57 AM »
Story: You live in Pallet Town in the Kanto Region. The day is roughly the early morning of the day Ash left on his pokemon journey you live on the outskirts of town with a bunch of buddies you know. You and your buddies are about to leave on your pokemon journeys. To get your starter pokemon, to fight the gym leaders, befriend the Legendary Pokemon, and to have lots of fun! Starting in Kanto, you have to work your way up and battle all the gym leaders.

Rules

The rules are simple for this RP...
0. OOCC!
  -If you want to have Out Of Character Conversations go ahead, just please put them in Parenthesis so we don't mix it up with your post!
1. Obey these rules!
  -If you are caught disobeying or breaking these rules you will be kicked out from this RP.
2. No Killing anyone!
  -You can kill them if you send a Message asking them if you can kill them. If they say yes, Go right ahead, just tell me before you do that.
3. Cursing!
  -Well... I guess cursing is allowed. Just don't do saying it in every sentence. Like... "EEF this abd EEF that!" Yes... I say EEF... So? >.>?
4. Romance!
  -Well... I doubt anyone will be having their Romance session, but Its encouraged! Just keep it PG-13 please~! ^_^!
5. No God Modding!
  -Please? Really? You can't control another person, only they can, you can't tell them what to do if its not you!
6. Spamming!
  -Not really allowed so don't do it. If you spam you get a strike. 3 strikes, your out. Cheesy I know... Almost didn't want say it... ^_^!
7. Posts!
  -Please keep yourself from posting one sentence posts please... ^_^ Try to be as detailed as you can. This is a Semi-Lit RP.

Basically the same.
Message me a profile of your character and starter. That way their won't be any confusion. Thanks!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 05:53:28 PM by MythsMusician »
Eevee is #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... as is Munchlax, Absol, Lapras, Togekiss, and Kangaskhan!!! ;) I have figured out the perfect combinations for battling and coordinating and I am a master!! Breeding falls in that category too... Augh! My brain hurts...

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
I'm sorry please refer to the Global Rp Rules before starting an Rp, you have 3 days to fix your rp before it will be closed
Never Underestimate the Kindness of other Humans.

Offline MythsMusician

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: Starting in Pallet....Again.
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2010, 06:11:53 PM »
There will be a 4-move limit. That way we can keep the movesets interesting.
Evolution will be similar to the anime, (no cables required) but you can't say, oh look, in the first five seconds my pokemon evovled (unless you use a stone).
You cannot capture the Legendaries. Only befriend them. And you can't claim them as yours if you befriend them because they are still wild and succeptable to change.
In battling, be realistic. Unless you seriously think that one pokemon trumps all, one hit KOs and dodging everything is not allowed. Feel free to use surroundings for battling or use coordinator moves for battling as well as contests.
Moves can be natural or be TMs or HMs. Specify the moves that your pokemon has and keep the moves your pokemon has. You CANNOT get your pokemon to learn a new move to help you win a battle unless it is a natural move. All moves will work as you describe them as long as it is physically possible by level and makes sense.
Eevee is #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... as is Munchlax, Absol, Lapras, Togekiss, and Kangaskhan!!! ;) I have figured out the perfect combinations for battling and coordinating and I am a master!! Breeding falls in that category too... Augh! My brain hurts...

Offline MythsMusician

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: Starting in Pallet....Again.
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2010, 06:17:39 PM »
There will be NPCs and you get to create them. Follow the rules and send me a message of your profile and then you can start. It's early morning and the skies are clear. I'm not good at starting, so I'm going to wait til someone sends their profile. (Your starter can be anything you want...) and that's it! The RP can start whenever!