Entertainment > Japanese Entertainment

Deathnote

(1/6) > >>

srslytho:
Now, everyone who has any kind of imagination loves Deathnote, of course. Enlighten me, who is your favorite character and why? My sister and I have an ongoing debate that Light and Kira are two split personalities, and that they are separate from each other. Opinions?

Amphi:
i personally love L and think that the whole series was ruined when L was killed off and replaced by Near, although Mello was pretty cool

LeoReborn:

--- Quote from: Amphy on July 07, 2010, 09:54:10 PM ---i personally love L and think that the whole series was ruined when L was killed off and replaced by Near, although Mello was pretty cool

--- End quote ---

Its Light's fault, He made ? Write L's Name In his Death Note. Im not sure about what happened to ?, He dissolved, and hes a Death God like Ryuk, Right?

Ryuk IS the only reason this series got anywhere.

( ? = another Death God  with a Death Note.  Cant remember his name.)

srslytho:
Ryuk is pretty awesome, I have to say. You are right though. L is probably my favorite character. The fact is, Near didn't stand a chance unless he had Mello to compliment his weaknesses.

LeoReborn:

--- Quote from: Unbreakable on July 07, 2010, 11:04:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: Amphy on July 07, 2010, 09:54:10 PM ---i personally love L and think that the whole series was ruined when L was killed off and replaced by Near, although Mello was pretty cool

--- End quote ---

Its Light's fault, He made ? Write L's Name In his Death Note. Im not sure about what happened to ?, He dissolved, and hes a Death God like Ryuk, Right?

Ryuk IS the only reason this series got anywhere.

<<<<*****(? = another Death God with a Death Note. Cant remember his name.)*****>>>>

--- End quote ---

Can anyone fill the in the Blanks (?s) I left?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version