* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] + Pokemon: A New Generation +  (Read 16258 times)

Offline Naoko

• Beginning Trainer
  • Dancing chibi girl! x3
    • View Profile
[RP] + Pokemon: A New Generation +
« on: July 17, 2010, 06:22:10 PM »
++ Story ++

It's been almost twenty years since the characters we've known have ended their journeys. Kanto has grown a lot since we've first seen it. Newer gyms have been replaced and new leaders have taken role. Contest halls have been placed in many towns. Ranger bases have been built as well. New farms in small towns like Pallet Town have been built as well. The whole region has been in an era of peace, until now with that new team.

Yes, Team Lunar, a new team like all of the others, except much stronger and tougher. They have recruited many people from the old teams in all of the regions. Now, their goal to create a new world have been placed into action. The only way to actually complete this goal is to get the Wave Crystal, though, and no one has seen it for thousands of years. It it said to have unimaginable power. Rumor has it that the Wave Crystal is hidden in an underwater paradise far down below the Seafoam Islands, where no one can ever reach it.

People are getting scared of this new team and this era of peace is over. Bonds between people and Pokemon have been broken. Trust has been replaced with suspicion and betrayal. The region is falling apart, and it's up to a few trainers to stop it.

Are you a trainer trying to reach your goal and stop Team Lunar? Are you a Pokemon fighting the opposing side with your master? Or are you part of Team Lunar, trying to succeed in creating a new world?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 08:39:35 PM by Naoko »

Offline Naoko

• Beginning Trainer
  • Dancing chibi girl! x3
    • View Profile
Re: + Pokemon: A New Generation +
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2010, 06:25:02 PM »
++ Rules ++

- Follow the site rules and global rules.
We don't want trouble going on, so just follow the normal rules like you usually would and everything will be fine.
- No god-modding
This gets annoying easily. I promise to not be like this either when roleplaying, okay? So no auto hitting, being invincible, dodging every attack, etc.
- Keep this PG-13 and underSimple rule. Nothing over this, so no serious cursing, being too graphic or explicit, etc.
- The minimum is five or six sentences for post
- Respect the other roleplayers please.
I cannot stress enough how many times I've seen people being rude to each other in an rp. So just try to get along, and there are any problems feel free to message me so I can take care of it.
- All profiles are sent through PM to me.
- Characters.
You can have a minimum of one character (of course) and a maximum of three. If you can handle it of course.
- Have fun. :D
It's the most important rule! What's the point in joining a roleplay you won't have fun in?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 08:39:09 PM by Naoko »

Offline Naoko

• Beginning Trainer
  • Dancing chibi girl! x3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2010, 06:28:57 PM »
++ Profiles ++

Trainer:
PU Username: (username)
Char. Name: (name)
Char. Age: (10 - 18)
Char. Gender: (male or female)
Starter Pokemon: (any from any region, pikachu is included)
Char. Personality: (how would him/her describe him/herself?)
Char. Bio: (biography)
Appearance: (image of character)

Pokemon:
Pokemon: (what pokemon are you?)
Char. Age: (make it reasonable)
Char. Personality: (how would him/her desribe him/herself?)
Level: (1 - 80)

Team Lunar:
Char. Age: (19+)
Pokemon Team: (min. = 1, max. = 6)
Char. Personality: (how would he/she desrdibe him/herself?)

Offline Naoko

• Beginning Trainer
  • Dancing chibi girl! x3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2010, 06:32:32 PM »
++ Team Lunar ++

This is basically the outline of Team Lunar. They are incredibly powerful and determined. They will do anything to reach their goal, but are they going to succeed? Or are plans just going to fail?

Boss = ________ open
Admin = ________ open
Admin = ________ open
Admin = ________ open
Spy = _________ open
Spy = _________ open
Spy = _________ open
Grunt = ________ open
Grunt = ________ open
Grunt = ________ open
Grunt = ________ open
Grunt = ________ open
Grunt = ________ open

Offline Naoko

• Beginning Trainer
  • Dancing chibi girl! x3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2010, 06:34:05 PM »
++ Notices & Announcements ++

~July 17~
The roleplay is offcially open!!
People can post now. :3
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 12:17:36 AM by Naoko »

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
  • Aw... I have to walk to a stupidly far store... :/
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] + Pokemon: A New Generation +
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2010, 11:09:38 PM »
((FYI... I'm an intellectual child, so I can 'communicate' with people or Pokemon if I want... xP Nah, only If Naoko allows it... =^_^=!
Red is Pokemon Talk and Lime Green would be Telepathy if Naoko apporves... >_>))

Chiibs appeared in a white flash and fell onto a tree branch and almost fell off. When she was able to keep her balance she made it to the bark of the tree leaning against it. She looked down below, she saw a huge gap between where she was on the tree, and the ground. It was one tall tree. And then she looked at herself, Chiibs had scrapes, scratches and bite marks from a previous encounter with a group of Ratatta in a near by town. She was able to teleport away just in time.
     Ra... Ralts..." She tried to stand up on the branch, but was suddenly attacked by a single beedrill. It flew at her with one of its stingers to jab her with a 'Fury Attack'. Chiibs tried to dodge. She stepped to the left, the beedrill missed and hit the tree behind Chiibs. Right, miss. Duck, miss. This is when the Beedrill started to get mad. It swung its stinger from left to right. Chiibi tried to jump but was to slow. She was hit in her side. When the Beedrill knew it had made contact it swung her, tossing her off the tree.
     Chiibs was falling. She crossed her arms trying to protect herself. Long thin branches were whacking her, like every other Pokemon the met. An unusually thick branch hit her and moved her arms. Instead of protecting her, they were changed to her back. Nearly halfway to the ground another think branch smacked right into Chiibs' stomach, knocking the air out of her. Chiibs lied there on the branch motionlessly. eventually gravity pulled her down. Chiibs let go of the control over her body, having it fall by itself. Chiibs body was completely numb with the on going damage, and she was about to hit the ground too. Facing up she was able to turn to the ground with the help of branches. She saw the earthy ground. And she was heading right for it. In a few seconds she crashed, with a loud thump.

Chiibs opened her eyes, blinking a few times. She moved her arms, hopefully they weren't broken. Sitting up, she slowly dragged her head up at the sky. It was nearly dark. She wondered how many hours have passed while she was unconscious? She stood up after a bit of moving herself, and started walking through the forest, holding her stomach. She could have teleported, but she would use that in an emergency. After walking though the forest for a bit she turned around a tree, unknowingly, she tripped on a root that was sticking out, "Raa--!" She cried. After hitting the ground again, she lifted and dusted herself off. And continued walking. There was no point in crying, since no one would be there to comfort her. She didn't have anyone. She was just growing up alone.
     After walking being distracted by her thoughts, Chiibs jumped, hearing a Pokemon cry. She made her way trying to find where it was coming from. After passing some trees she saw a small creek with some bushes. Not too far down, there was a Pokemon, a young Cyndaquil, being picked on by a Gloom. Chiibs sneaked by, getting closer behind the trees.
     "Glooom!" The wild went. The little Cyndaquil was too scared to do anything, and it was covering its head with its arms and hands. The Gloom leaped over it and released a yellow power. Stun Spore. Luckily it had no effect on the Cyndaquil. Ralts was close enough by the trees and leaped in front of the Cyndaquil.
     "Q... Quil?" It asked, confused someone was helping him. Chiibs looked at him, but didn't say anything, just stood there returning her gaze upon the Gloom. The Gloom stood motionless, but then suddenly attacked. From the flower on its head it shot of an 'acid' into the air. After it was high enough it started to come down. Chiibs sight never left the Gloom. She just subtly raised both her arms, in an attempt to use 'Confusion'. The several bodies if Acid stopped in midair, right above Chiibs and the Cyndaquil, en-coated with Psychic energies, the horns on her head started to glow. They always did when she was using a kinetic attack. The Gloom stepped back, scared that Psychic-types were super-effective against Poison. Chiibs saw the fear in its face, and brought down her arms slowly, seeming like she was about to clap at the Gloom. When her hands touched pointing at the wild Pokemon. The acid split into two haves, shooting around Chiibs and straight at the Gloom. The force of the attack shot the Gloom into the air and it came crashing down. Chiibs would never really be able to beat a Gloom in her current condition, but the Gloom was scared off by the attack. Fleeing.
     Chiibs sighed. She wouldn't be able to handle any more battles. She started to walk off again, but when the Cyndaquil cried when he saw her leaving. Chiibs stopped and looked back at him. She shyly smiled at him, but he just looked at her. She turned back and started heading into the forest.

A while later Chiibs was still trying to make her way though the forest. Chiibs was having problems walking through the forest. She was exhausted. Chiibs was able to hear a constant crack of a twig or something following her. She pretended she didn't hear it, walking slower every time so whatever it was it would be close enough to 'pull' it out of hiding. She heard another snap. It was close. Chiibs quickly turned around and saw a small bush rustle to a stop. She raised her hand at whatever was behind the bush. Chiibs' two horns started to glow bright, and then she moved her hand into an open area close to her. A shadow dashed from behind the bush. When it landed a puff off dust blew up, Chiibs stepped back.
     When the dust started to fade she could see something was following her. In the middle was a wild Pokemon coughing. Chiibs steadily breathed and clapped her hands at the cloud. She opened them, and the dirt split directly through the middle, revealing what was following her.
     "Cynda... Cyndaquil..!" Chiibs stared at him, eyes wide-open. Not that he could see. After the Cyndaquil was finished coughing he looked around to see the cloud had disappeared. It stood up after seeing Chiibs and ran to her, jumping into a leap. Chiibs stepped back surprised. The Cyndaquil was heading right towards her, arms stretched out, leaving Chiibs no time to react. The Cyndaquil brought Chiibs down to the ground in a hug. Chiibs lied there embarrassed, while the Cyndaquil was happy with the hug.
     When the Cyndaquil finally got off he moved his hand to that back of his head in a means to apologize. Chiibs got up, still embarrassed, and the Cyndaquil laughed at the awkward situation. After a moment the Cyndaquil was reaching for Chiibs. Unknowingly to her, she had been leaning to the side, and was falling. She collapsed due to fatigue.

Chiibs woke up on her side, blinking a few times. And then sat up, hands on her head, trying to remember what happened. The looked around too see she was by the river where she found the Cyndaquil, he must have carried her. A few moments after she woke up, the Cyndaquil stepped out of some nearby bushes, and in his arms he was carrying some berries. He saw that Chiibs woke up, so he hurried. He placed the berries down, nearby Chiibs and sat down. He got them all for her. Chiibs reach for one and looked at it. She turned to the Cyndaquil to see him smiling at her. She blushed, embarrassed, and then looked at the berry one more time, then held it out to the Cyndaquil. He denied it, but took it without a second thought after Chibbs insisted. He sat down next to her, a little red in his face, nibbling on the berry. Chibbs took one for herself soon after and slowly started to regain her health.
((I think I'll end it here... =w=... I have a LOT of editing to do with this post done... Can I change Chiibs name to... Sana..? >_>?))
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 03:33:42 AM by ChibiVampire »
Could you click my links daily?

Offline Naoko

• Beginning Trainer
  • Dancing chibi girl! x3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2010, 10:30:12 PM »

+ Chelsi +

Chelsi sprang up in the air, excited about starting her new journey. She didn't care if it was getting dark. She liked the night. She continued on a little ways before running into some Pokemon. She didn't have anything to catch them unfortunately, so she simply continued to head into the next town which was Viridian City.

Sighing as the sun just about finished setting, she decided to pack it in for the night. Then, she heard noises coming a few yards away. She ran over to find a Ralts and Cyndaquil fighting a Gloom. She felt bad, for the two looked badly hurt. She saw the Gloom flee and the oher two Pokemon start to relax. Smiling, she started to head back to the campsite. Unfortunately, Chelsi being her clumsy self, she tripped on...something. It was too dark to see what exactly.

"Great. Just what I need..." she said, sitting up and tryingto see if there was any injuries.

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2010, 11:34:01 PM »

Sana was the first to react of the two. She quickly jumped up and stepped back. Cyndaquil was a little slow on what was happening so he just watched her in confusion. When Sana took her stance, her knee twitched, and she fell to the side. Cyndaquil jumped and ran to her. She probably should have moved so suddenly. He made his way to her side, and helped her up by letting her lean on him. She was a little embarrassed to have him do such a thing. But she was grateful.
     Sana looked up at what created the sound, and saw a girl lying on the ground. She probably just fell over. After a bit Sana started to step closer, examining the girl. After she sat up Sana stopped, and Cyndaquil looked at her. Sana started to focus on her, trying to create a mental lynk of sorts.
     "Eh... Are... Are you alright..?" Sana asked the stranger through her mind. She stood in front of the Cyndaquil. But he quickly stepped in front of her, to keep her safe from any danger.

((So like... Im gonna create a profile for the Cyndaquil to give you guys a little information.. xP!
And yes... 'lynk' is the correct term I'd like to use... =^_^=!))

Offline Naoko

• Beginning Trainer
  • Dancing chibi girl! x3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2010, 11:50:45 PM »

+ Chelsi +

Chelsi turned and saw the two Pokemon. She really felt bad now. She had no intention on scaring them. She sighed, figuring it was too late for trying to keep her cover. She would make a such horrible spy.

"Ah...yeah, sorry about that. I tripped over something," she answered. She had no way of speaking back to the Ralts through telekinesis, even if the Pokemon was able to read thoughts. She gave an apologetic look, though the two probably couldn't see it very well."I'm really sorry if I startled you."

Chelsi tried to get back on her feet, but it seemed something was caught. Come on...whatever you are, let go, she thought. She stumbled again which only made her more frustrated. She tried one more time and finally got free. Quickly, she scurried back to the little tent and fire she had set up.

Offline ninja neb

• Normal Trainer
  • I am here, just busy. And ill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2010, 01:29:49 AM »
Uncle, why aren't you trusting me with a dragon type pokemon, don't get me wrong, i love that charmander, and i love the fact its my first pokemon, but why not a Dratini? Didn't Dragonite lay a bunch of eggs not long a go? Why didn't you give me one of them? I thought that our family name was one filled with Dragon tamers? I want to carry on that name, you know i love pokemon, dragon types especially, so why didn't you give me a dragon? Scy demanded to know the answers of all these questions, questions that he had been asking his uncle ever since he received the egg for Charmander, His uncle just sat in his favourite chair, made of mahogany, and had dragon pokemon engraved all over it, especially of Dragonairs, one of the most elegant pokemon that has ever existed. He puffed on his pipe, filling the space between him and Scy with a thin mist of smoke. He sighed lightly, knowing that Scy would not let this rest until he had gotten an answer that he had thought honest, and adequate. He puffed on this pipe again, his first Dragonite was laying down just outside of the front door of the home. The Dragonite had its head rasied watching Scy and Uncle, and shaking its head at Scy's arguement. Even she knew that Scy was making a silly arguement, and one which would not change his uncles mind. Dragonite put her head back down, she knew this arguement was going to be over soon, and that Scy would be leaving on his journey soon.

Scy, my boy, you are leaving on your journey soon, and yet you still plague me with these questions over and over. I told you before to go seek out the answer yourself when you are traveling with your own pokemon, but it seems that you must be told. Just like i was when i was your age, just like my farther, and his farther before him. It seems none of us were very good thinkers when we started out, but we all learnt the lesson at the end, and then gained experience and strength through the journey we all have had. I hoped that you would discover the answer by youe own, but it seem's being brought up by me means you have ended up like me. Very well, young Scy, i shall tell you the answer. But this is the only answer i will give you. If you believe it to be true or not is up to you. Dragonite once again lifted its head, taking a stronger interest in the conversation then before, Uncle really was telling Scy the answer, and it seems that Uncle was just like Scy when he was younger. Well Dragonite knew that Uncle and his dad had some falling out before starting his journey with a charmander, but never knew this was the exact same arguement. It really did seem to be an arguement passed down through the generations of this family. Although Scy is not the child of Uncle, he still was having the same arguement. It really does seem to be that Scy was ment to have the Dragon tamers legacy placed on his shoulders.

The answer you seek is that you have not yet earned the power to tame dragons, and that is only something you can do for yourself, and something that you must earn on your own, with your own power. Scy, leave now, go on your journey, and return when you have become a dragon tamer. This tradition as been passed down from farther to son, and as i have no son of my own, you are the one i pass on the legacy to, as you are like a son to me. Now go. Take what you need. Good luck my boy. Scy stood infront of his uncle, stunned by his answer. Kira had knew about all legacy of his families history, containing many sucessfull dragon tamers, until his own parents had tarnished that name. Scy left his uncle, in his chair, and went to his room to collect his bag, which he had packed the night before. His uncle had given him enough money to last him a few months, and he already had enough items to last him a while, so Scy should not need to spend any of the money before too long. He walked past his uncle, his head hung low, and walked up to Dragonite. Kneeling down next to her, he patted her on the head, whispering to her. Keep an eye on that old fool for me, he may be a tamer still, but i am now afraid age has gotten the best of him, as well as you. If anything happens, send one of your children after me. They should be able to find me. Goodbye. Scy got back up and walked off, heading down the mountian, for the first time in his life. Scy never left the mountian before, and just how he has never been into a town, and how he would react to other people. Scy wondered this, as he headed towards Pallet town, the starting place for all trainers in Kanto.

Made by the awesome Tealize

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2010, 01:53:44 AM »
((I really need a name for the Cyndaquil... When ever Sana's horns glow, even when she evolves. It immediately indicates that she is using a Kinetic attack. Of using psychic/confusion powers in some way... xP!))

Sana kept an eye on the new girl that had found them. She curiously tried to follow her, but was soon lost, leading in the foliage of the forest. After looking around for a bit, Cyndaquil tapped her shoulder and pointed at a bright light passing through some vines. Sana started to make her way through the vines, opening the ones in front of her, horns glowing dimly. When the two made it out of the foliage ahead they saw a bright fire, and a small tent for one. Sana made her way closer, her faithful companion right beside her. She made it to the fire, but found no one near by. They wondered if the little camp out was abandoned. Sana made her way beside the tent and peeked inside. It was dark, but they could see a figure moving about inside.

Offline Naoko

• Beginning Trainer
  • Dancing chibi girl! x3
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2010, 02:30:41 AM »

+ Chelsi +

Chelsi had just finished setting up her sleeping bag, when she saw light from the fire outside hit the back wall of the tent. She turned to see dark outlines and dim expressions of what looked like the Ralts and Cyndaquil from before. It startled her a little, so she had fallen backwards. She sat back up and looked at the two figures again.

"Um, is there something you need?" she asked politely. If it was the tw Pokemon from before, maybe they could remember her. After all, it was only around three or four minutes ago when she met them.

((I know a name! What about...Aidan, Haru, Arron, Lucio...those are some names I know that mean fire or light. x3))

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2010, 02:45:24 AM »
((Haru... 0.0... Yes... >:3))

Sana stepped back embarrassed that she or HARU didn't have a reason to follow her,
     "Oh... Sorry... No reason actually..." She said stepping back. Haru started to tug at Sana's hand, pulling her away from the human girl,
     "I guess we'll be on out way..." She said for the both of them. They started to walk past the fire where they both came to a sudden stop. They sighed at the warmth the fire emitted. But after a moment, they continued their way into back into the woods. Maybe they would find some more berries eventually. Maybe an open tree trunk. That wouldn't be so bad. Haru kept tugging Sana's hand. He was walking in front of the two, so he could be able to keep the redness on his face secret from Sana at the moment. He was blushing to be holding her hand. And for Sana, she kept looking around, trying to distract herself from her hand being held.
     They just barely stepped out of the camp's perimeter.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2010, 12:38:43 PM »
Juke awoke early, as always, to begin training with his newly found partner, Chimchar. As he began stretching, the Chimchar he had named Mori, after his father, stepped to his side, imitating his movements.   "You ready Mori?"   "Chim! Chimchar!"
After a few days of being with him, Juke understood some of Mori's language. Likewise, Mori could understand most of what Juke said.   "Well then, Come at me!"
Almost immediately after the sentence ended, Mori jumped at Juke, launching punches and kicks at him with blinding speed. Juke's hands were a blur as he blocked all of the blows, steadily backing up, imitating what a real opponent would do.   "Now, give me an ember!"
Mori shot a small fire from his palms, which Juke caught in his hands, only releasing it after a few seconds, his hands blackened.   "Hm.. I think that one was a bit hotter. We still have to keep on training if we want to beat Team Lunar!"
Now Juke was the one throwing punches, Mori blocked most of them with ease, only a few got by, but they barely phased Mori. In only a few days of this rigorous training routine, the Chimchar was already twice as strong as he was before. Anyday, he might evolve into a Monferno.

"Come on Mori, let's go, I heard Team Lunar's base was far out to the North-west. If we hurry, I think we can reach the next town by nightfall." Juke began walking, and Mori, picking up the cue, walked behind him, he didn't ride on shoulders, as walking was training as well. Juke, seeing that Mori was close behind, picked up the pace to a jog.

Offline Naoko

• Beginning Trainer
  • Dancing chibi girl! x3
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2010, 06:42:54 PM »

+ Chelsi +

Chelsi watched them walk out of the tent. She sat for a minute, unsure of what to do now. She could go after them or just go to sleep for the night. Sighing, she stepped out of the tent to go find the Ralts and Cyndaquil. They couldn't have gotten too far.

Outside, she could faintly see dark outlines. There they are..! She smiled and headed over a few feet away from them. "Hey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that," she said softly. She hesitated before offering, "Do you guys want to stay at my camp? It's really cold out tonight. You can sleep inside with me or outside by the fire."

Chelsi had wondered why they were skiddish, but of course, they didn't know her. It only made sene that they thought sh would try to capture them. But unfortunately she had no Pokeballs. Se had wanted t catch this Pidgey earlier too. Her Pikachu suddenly popped out of the tent and headed over to his trainer. "Pika..." it yawned. Chelsi smiled and picked it up, petting it as it's cheeks sparked happily.