* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] + Pokemon: A New Generation +  (Read 16256 times)

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
  • Aw... I have to walk to a stupidly far store... :/
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] + Pokemon: A New Generation +
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2010, 08:51:40 PM »

Sana watched as the Pikachu appeared from inside the tent, but then turned her attention back to the girl. She turned to Haru when she heard the offer, but he just looked at her, smiling. She turned back to the girl,
     "Is... Is that okay? We wouldn't want to intrude or anything..." She was right about the cold. They were barely outside the little camp and they were shivering from the cold.
Could you click my links daily?

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2010, 09:45:26 PM »

~Eric~

Eric woke up excited, he knew today was the day his Pokemon journey began. He got out of bed and got dressed, "Wow, I'm gonna miss sleeping in a bed, but it is worth it, too become a Pokemon Trainer! He left his house to go to the first town. He sent out his only Pokemon, A Turtwig named Blade. "Morning, are you ready for this journey? It will be hard, I can leave you at..." "TURT-WIG!" "OK, if you are sure." "Turtwig!" "OK lets go!"

They left Pallet Town and made their way to Viridian City. "Okay we need to train a little before we camp out in Viridian, mainly around here are Pidgeys and Rattata's. But you can take 'em, right Blade!" "Turt!" They ran into a Pidgey "Our first battle!" Blade used a Razor Leaf and Pidgey used a Sand Attack in return. Blade used a Tackle and almost finished it but he had to use another Tackle after the Pidgeys Gust, to win.

Then they fought a Ratata, it began with a Scratch attack and Blade used a Tackle, "Good job!" then the Ratata used Bite, "What!? That is too strong a move at that level!" But Blade used another Tackle and finished it. "Oh, it was probably Breed by a Trainer and it knew it! Geez, I worry to easy." "Ok thats enough for today, we are at Viridian Town now. Lets go heal up."

The Duo made went to a Pokemon Center and healed up. "Hi, may I heal your Pokemon?" "Sure, thanks." "No problem, but may I ask why your Pokemon is not in its Pokeball?" "Oh, he doesn't like it, so I don't put him in there." "Oh okay, let me guess he stays on your Shoulder?" "No, why would he do that? He would probably fall off." "Oh I dunno, just wondering...oh your Pokemon is healed up!" "Thank you again." They left the Pokemon Center. "Well that was weird..."

((Where are you guys at...I know you are in Viridian, I didn't plan on meeting you, but I thought It would be cool if I just see your tent.))
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2010, 10:05:05 PM »
After a while of running, Juke and Mori reached Viridian City, and Juke felt an unpleasant feeling in his stomach. He had never been to a city this big, or seen this many people. Still, he kept going, eventually reaching a Pokemon center.    "Time to rest up, Mori, we've got some more training to do"     "Chimchar! Chim-Chim!"

Offline Naoko

• Beginning Trainer
  • Dancing chibi girl! x3
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2010, 10:10:31 PM »

+ Chelsi +

Chelsi smiled and nodded to th Ralts. Her Pikachu looked at her with a face that was unsure of the idea. Chelsi simply pet the little mouse and turned back to the other Pokemon. "It's perfectly fine. It's your choice, though, so I won't force you to come," she told the Ralts. If they were uncomfortable with the idea, then that was fine and they could leave. She thought it would just be a nice gesture. Pikachu was only unsure becase he was a little overprotective of his trainer.

((Actually, we were outside Viridian City, only a few minutes away from it. ^ - ^", Oh well. We can fix that easily~ We'll be in the outskirts of town, like where the road from Pallet meets the town.))

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2010, 10:31:00 PM »

~Eric~
Eric made his way back to where he had came from, the outskirts of Viridian. "Turt-turtwig?" "Oh, I want to Camp out here so we can battle a little bit more tomorrow." "Turt!" Blade understood. On his way to where he was going to Camp, he saw a Tent sit up also. He heard alot of noise. "Wow, there must be a lot of people in there!. It's loud" "I thin I will Camp out, behind this Bush" "Turtwig?" "You always have too know things don't you? I wanna see who is in there.. But I don't want them to see me." He set his Tent up and started watching the tent "Tu..." "I bet someone will come out! Man, if I wasn't so curious I could probably go to sleep without knowing who it was. It sure isn't a good skill to have..."

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2010, 10:36:58 PM »

Sana looked down shyly, but then turned to Haru. He still had a smile on his face. It must have meant he was okay with whatever decision Sana made. She slowly tugged at Haru's hand stepping slowly to the trainer, back into the camp. The fire was still emitting the warm sensation from before. Sana sat down by it, but not close enough to get burned, and Haru next to her. Sana was still holding Haru's hand, a little cautious  about this trainer. Even though she had no reason too.
     It was probably since she has been alone for a while, but somehow the Cyndaquil had gotten close to her. Haru didn't mind the trainer. He knew he didn't need to. She was just offering shelter.

Offline Naoko

• Beginning Trainer
  • Dancing chibi girl! x3
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2010, 10:51:15 PM »

+ Chelsi +

Chelsi walked out of the tent with some blankets. She placed them next to the Pokemon, in case they needed them. "Here you go. I don't know if you'll need them, but just in case," she said with a smile. She started to walk back inside the tent for something else when sh saw a shadow move not so far away. She wondered what or who it was, but she just shrugged it off and ran in the tent to get what she needed, coming back out a few minutes later and sitting about a foot away from the two.

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2010, 11:02:28 PM »

Haru stood up and walked over, picking up one of the blankets, and wrapped it around Sana and himself. He tried not to notice the distance between them. Sana looked at the girl, well at least she tried to. She felt like she needed to say something, but didn't know what.
     "So um... What are you doing out here..?" Was all she could come up with. Haru started to drift off sleepy. and unknowingly started to lean on Sana. But when he did notice he tried to sit back up.

Offline Naoko

• Beginning Trainer
  • Dancing chibi girl! x3
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2010, 12:40:58 AM »

+ Chelsi +

Chelsi turned to the Ralts. She tilted her head a little in confusion. Why was she out here? Chelsi smiled. "I'm trying to become one of the greatest trainers and earn all of the gym badges. So of course, I had to come to Viridian," she answered. Sh wrapped a blanket over herself as Pikachu settled in her lap. She pet him gently. "Pikachu is my partner. The professor gave him to me. But he's also my friend." She saw the Cyndaquil falling asleep which made her laugh a little. It was too cute. She looked in the direction that she had seen the shadow, but it seemed to be gone. She realized that she hadn't introduced herself yet. Turning her attention back to the Pokemon she said, "My name is Chelsi, by the way."

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2010, 12:50:25 AM »

Sana turned to Haru, still leaning on her every once in a while. Then back to Chelsi,
     "Chel... si... We may be Pokemon, but my name is Sana... And his is Haru..." Sana told her. She noticed it looked like she was looking for something. "Is something wrong?" She asked.

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2010, 12:55:51 AM »

~Eric~

"I can't see from behind this Bush!" Eric moved beside it, but was so tired he couldn't stand so he leaned against a tree. He saw a Girl go into the Tent with some Blankets. "See, I can already see more." He Yawned. Eric was falling asleep... "TURTWIG!!!" "Wah!'" "Oh I fell asleep, sorry, I'm just really tired." "But you can go on to sleep, I'm awake now." "Turt-wig!" "Hahaha, you seem to appreciate it." Blade went back into the Tent. "I'm not going to sleep until that light goes off!" Eric leaned his head against the Tree. He waited, but the light was still on...he kept waiting but nothing happened..........he finally feel asleep, leaning against the Tree. His last thought before he slipped from Consciousness was "God, I hope they don't see me..."

((Now you guys can choose if you see me, I didn't know if I wanted you too or not.))

Offline ninja neb

• Normal Trainer
  • I am here, just busy. And ill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2010, 02:30:46 AM »
Scy currently stood in the middle of the small town of Pallet, the air was fresh, a light breeze was blowing, making his hair bush against his face slighty, his clothes gently flapped around. He remember a time of when his uncle first brought himself a cape, deep black in colour and with a red trim. Sitting right in the middle of the cape was his families insignia, a Dragonair. The dragonair represented the determination of the family. Not quite a dragon, yet still determined to reach the goal of becoming a Dragonite, earning its wings as it were. Scy looked down to his partner pokemon, Charmander, and saw a very similar situaton with his own evolutionary chain. Charmeleon, a pokemon that fought for its wings, to become a Charizard. Charizard was so very nearly a dragon pokemon, so it was a suitable starter for the people of his family. Most proberly why every dragon tamer before him all had one handed to them by thier farther. Charmander looked up to Scy and smiled slightly, the flame on the ends of its tail swaying with the breeze, gently gorwing then receeding again. Scy sighed slightly, knowing that he would someday have to face with the fierce temper of the Charizard, most proberly one of the tests he would have to go through to attain the rank of Dragon Tamer, Charmander, however just sat down, yawning. The walk down the mountian tired him out. Scy picked up Charmander and placed him onto his left shoulder. Now Charmander, watch that tail of yours, i don't want it setting my hair on fire. Charrrr.....

Scy knew that if he was going to become a dragon tamer, it would be best to learn about that rom the professer that lived in this town, Professer Oak. It wasn't hard to find the lab, as it was the only large biulding in this town, all the others were small residential homes for small families, or the elderly. Scy wondered why his unccle decided to live all the way up in the mountians, instead of down here. This small town looked peaceful enough, although its not as secluded, and not a sign of the evil that infested the world. There was even room for all his dragon pokemon, and the pokemon professer would be more then happy to have them here, so he could study them as part of a community, instead of the seclusion that dragons are all to well known for. Still, Uncle had chosen to remain in the moutains, with only Scy and his dragon pokemon, watching over the world from up high, while protecting Scy from the world below. Scy sometimes cursed his uncle for that, as he wanted to see people, to get to know other humans, to have a freind. Now that dream was gone, Scy was to shy around people to open up to them, and ever since he had arrived in town, any one who had said hi to him, he had ignored. The only person who he had come into this town to talk to was Professer Oak, no one else interested him. Most people would call him cold, but Scy knew that this was the only way he could live now, his uncle had made sure that he never showed any weaknes.

Arriving at the lab, Scy walked in through the main door, as the sign said "Just walk in, we are all to busy to be answering doors." Entering the biulding, he could see tubes, vials, canisters and weird manchines he had never seen before, some people wearing long white coats were rushing around the lab, appearing and disappearing through some of the doors with warning signs on them. Bookselves and other machines, electrical items and desks lined the walls. It seemed as most of the windows where blocked or obscured by something else in the lab, so barely any light came from outside, but the large number of lights hanging from the ceiling kept the place bright as ever. Scy walked down the middle of the biulding, as it did seem to be the least busyiest part of the biulding. Nothing was found in the middle, it was just an emtpy space. Right at the back of the biulding, a tall man stood, he seemed to be the main researcher here, as he was giving orders to some of the other researchers, and also they kept running up to him with charts and other items, which he nodding at, thinking about it for a few seconds, before telling them to go do something. Scy could not hear any of the conversations that were going on, to many were going on at once and the sounds coming from the machines drowned out of the sound any way. The Professer noticed Scy, who now stood motionless in the centre of the room, and beckoned him to come over to him. Scy began taking his steps towards the professer, as the professer began to converse with another researcher. The conversation seemed to be quite complex, as numerous charts exchanged hands and a vial or two was examined.

As Scy reached the professer, the professer turned his attention back to Scy. My names professer Oak, but you can just call me Professer, so then, what do we have here. A new trainer? I hope so, i do love seeing new trainers start their journey's. Oh the memories of all the faces who i saw on my own journey comes flooding back to me as i see youth leave my lab, to begin thier own adventure. Oh the memories of all thier faces, shining brightly, my own grandson came here for his first pokemon, as well as his rival. Both of them came here and left, they always contended with each other, and they still do to this day, although these days they haven't been in touch as much as they used too. I do worry about them, and thier mothers, both of them live just down the road, they often come by and give me meals, since i'm normally to busy here to cook. Oh they are both so kind.... Scy raised his hand infront of him, telling the professer he should stop, and just get to the matter at hand, as his other hand was pointing at the Charmander that was sitting on his shoulder, nearly asleep after listening to Professer Oak. Professer, i already have a pokemon, although i am still a new trainer. I'm from a family of dragon tamers, and i am determined to carry on that name. But to do that, i need to learn everything i can about dragon pokemon, so i came here to gather information. Can you give me any information about dragons?
Dragons? Thats quite a difficult type to manage, especially at such a young age. Most Dragon Tamers are at least in thier thirtys. I think i may be able to help you, but i can't do it right now. As you can see i am a busy man, and i don't have alot of time to sit and have a chat. So i tell you what i will do. I'll give you a pokedex, and with that you can search up any information my lab has gathered on dragon types, location, data, and the like. Just place your hand under that scanner there, and place your pokemon, in its pokeball, on the slot. Scy looked to his Charmander, and Charmander looked straight back at him. As it looked to be that they would be having a staring competition, Scy brought up his pokeball and Charmander dissappeared inside of it. Walking over to he scanner professer Oak told him to put his hand under, he placed Charmander into the slot, and then placed his hand under the scanner. Several beeps came from the scanner, almost as if it was calculating something, then it suddenly made a whirring sound. Suddenly, a camera flashed right infront of his face, taking an image of his face. Scy was blinded slightly for a few seconds, and as soon as his vision came back to him, the scanner beeped once again. The whirring noise still continued, then out of a slot next to the scanner, a small red thing popped out, just waiting to be taken by Scy. Picking up Charmanders pokeball and placing it on his left leg, Scy picked up the red thing. As he did the Professer spoke again. That is the pokedex i said i'll give you. It contains all the information gathered on pokemon, over the centries that we have been living beside them. It also acts as a data recorder, so if you uncover any new information about a certian pokemon, it will automaticly send that data to the data base. If you loose it, or if someone steals it, it shall go into auto lock down, and sned off a signel that one of our collection pokemon will pick up, and deliver to the nearest pokemon centre, so you won't have to worry about finding it.
Thank you Professer, i'll be going now.

Scy left, barely even saying goodbye to the professer, even he must of thought Scy to be a cold individual. Scy did not worry about that though, he was going to make his way to Viridian and then go past it. Even high up in the mountians, he had learnt that Viridian may be the nearest gym to Pallet town, but only the toughest trainers have ever fought there, and many of them have lost. A starting trainer like him would not stand a chance, even if he trained outside Viridian for a week, he would never be able to beat it. Maybe if he had brought his Uncles dragonite, but then he wondered why he wa even thinking about battling at the gym. He didn't care about the gym leader challenge, or about the pokemon league, and them champian. All he cared about was becoming a dragon tamer, one of the best that ever lived, so he could remove the black stain his parents had left on his family name. Scy headed out of Pallet, rushing, past trainers, wild pokemon and ruslting bushes. He did not care for battling people or pokemon, not yet. First of all he wanted to at least reach Viridian, the sun was setting, and soon it would be night. As Pallet town had no inn, he had to rush over to Viridian and stay at the inn there. But still it would be night by the time he had got to Viridian, and maybe the inn would be closed to new guests past a certain time. The breeze had picked up a little as the sun slowly started to dip below the horizon, his hair whipping his face again. The wind was getting colder, and so was Scy, goosebumps had started to pop up all over his arms.

Scy reached for charmanders pokeball, and released him once again. Charmander shivered slightly as soon has he appeared out of the ball, and then decided that he wanted to go back inside his ball, where it was nice and warm for him, but before doing so, Charmander noticed Scy's arms, covered in goosebumps. Charmander then walked towards Scy, jumping up at him, almost to say that he wanted to sit back on his shoulder, Scy, picking him up, placed him back on his shoulder, as Charmander made the flame on the tip of his tail brighter, heating up Scy from behind. After walking a little more, in the distance appeared Viridian city, and sure enough the sun had just set beyonf the horizion. Most of the trainers which he had passed on his way here had started pitching up tents, but Scy wanted to stay in the inn, he had no intention of even trying to pitch up the tent he had brought with i'm on the journey. Although he would have to start using the tent sooner rather then later while he was on his journey, he knew if he did set up camp, people may start to set up next to him, and Scy did not do well with people. Pressing forward, he saw more and more campers, one of which seemed to be having a conversation with some pokemon. From the distance he was at, he could not make out if the pokemon were wild or not, but that fact she was talking to them made it seem like she was familar, or trying to gain thier trust. Not far from them, another tent was set up, but most of it was obscured by the bush sitting infront of it. Exactly the reason why he did not want to set up camp, people will start gathering around him if he did. Scy walked past them all, and made his way to Viridian city. Without even going around the city, he set out, following the signs that would take him to the inn.

Made by the awesome Tealize

Offline Naoko

• Beginning Trainer
  • Dancing chibi girl! x3
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2010, 01:11:40 AM »

+ Chelsi +

Chelsi turned back to Sana. "Oh, it's nothing," she said smilng, "It's nice to meet you two." She yawned, apologizing afterwards. "I'm going to go to sleep. You can stay up if you want, okay? Good night," she said, heading towards the tent. She cuddled up in here sleeping bag. She couldn't fall alseep right away, though. She was thinking about Sana and Haru. She hoped they would be alright during the night. The fire should keep them warm if they decided to sleep outside. The blankets would help too. Without another thought, she soon fell asleep.

((So sorry for the late reply! I've been so busy to do anything. @ - @))

Offline duotent

• Beginning Trainer
  • its my job to annoy and joke around on IRC
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2010, 09:43:55 AM »
gyarados wakes up in a startle as a bunch of baby azurill were using his long tail as a slide into the water he lets them play then moves his tail so they slide to their parents who are shocked at this gyarados being nice to the baby azurill but gyarados explains what happened to him but he managed to not get the attitude change when he evolved he then does a few laps around the lake stopping near the pokemon centre(or center if youre american) for a feed after that he does his job of helping pokemon cross the water when they couldnt touch water or were to weak to swim after the day he curls up under the pokemon centre in a glass tank they made for it the top was made of glass and was in built into the pokemon centre's floor so he could watch the trainers and the pokemon and they could watch it annd he kept repeating this till one day................... will be contiuned(soz i just like making suspense lol just like the pokemon episodes)
(POKEMON CHAOS) Eevee:tackle, quick attack, dig, shadow ball
(A RANDOM POKEMON RP)ponyta:growl
(NEW Generation)gyarados:splash tackle
allmy roleplay charcters and there attacks plus the rp thir for

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2010, 12:39:33 PM »
Juke pitched a tent that was in his pack. He was pretty far outside the city, and decided to see what kinds of Pokemon were around here. Maybe Mori could train on them for once. He found a few Pidgeys, caterpies, and weedles. He might catch something tomorrow, but now he needed rest. He curled up in his tent and went to sleep.