* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Batman: Arkham Asylum  (Read 2065 times)

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Batman: Arkham Asylum
« on: July 21, 2010, 08:26:24 PM »
OK, I didn't see a Topic for this game, but it deserves one. Also beware of the Spoilers.

I usually don't like Batman Games, actually Superhero Games at all, actually Super Heroes. But Batman is the only interesting Super Hero, first off because he isn't, he doesn't have any Powers at all. Then his past is interesting, with his parents and all. Then he is interesting, and even more things then that.

Anyway on to the game, this is just a Topic to discuss what you like about the games, what parts do you think are Unique and Entertaining.

A few of mine:

Fighting Style: in this game there are so many way to kill everyone. The Combos are almost endless, every time I do a fun Combo I wanna tell somebody.

Throwing Lunatics: First of all, that is a Awesome Term, and the game actually uses it. But at a certain time in the Game, Joker releases a bunch of Crazy People that you have to find, and they just run at you and you have to counter them, but one time I just punch them in the face when they are about two feet away from me, its more fun that way. They also try to sneak up on you, like once a Guy fell out of a vent and landed on my back, I had to, again, Throw Lunatic.

Scarecrow: This Boss is so awesome, as is his Character itself. He somehow sprays you with that Gas. My favorite part of fighting him is when you go through that room where it is raining and you hear voices, but afterward you think you are back on your mission in the regular room, but you open the door and are back in Scarecrow's world.

Conversation: You hear when you are sneaking up on people, or in the same room as people. Alot of talking in the Game, my favorite is probably when there are a lot of guys in the same room and when you take them all out except a few, they get scared and one always says "I'm not afraid a you Batman!" but one time a guy was in front of me when he said that and I killed him right after he said it.

Grappling Hook: I love grappling, it is so fun and especially on this game. Also I love the thing you get to add to it, where you can hook onto things (and people) and grapple them back to you. Then if you pulled something out of a wall, you can grapple and go through it.

All Weapons: This game has some awesome weapons, for example, the machine where you can use to break through those Electric Doors, I love when the thing you are hacking Explodes! Then of course the Explosion Spray is cool, okay nevermind, every weapon in that game is cool.

Gliding: I love Gliding down from high places, also the Glide Kick is fun, you just glide...glide...glide, then Kick them in the face, not much to say about Glide, but I just couldn't leave it out.

Gargoyles: These things come in so much handy when you are grappling away from Gunshots. But my favorite thing is when you hang down and use, Vertical Takedown and swoop down, grab the enemy and then tie your rope around them and hang them. The coolest attack is definatly Vertical Takedown.

I made sure to limit myself to 8 but come to think of it, I love everything about this game. Anyway post your likes and dislikes and just talk about this fun game.
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.