* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Dark Ones.  (Read 208948 times)

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Dark Ones.
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2010, 05:16:52 AM »
Soul

"OK lets go!" They get on the train and it isn't a long ride to the forest. "Wow we are already almost there. I'm ready for some extreme training!" They are there now, and ready to prepare to battle The Dark Ones."OK, there are a lot of Pokemon here, we can get some good training to prepare!"
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2010, 05:18:23 AM »
  "Alright, how about we challenge some pokemon to a double battle?"
sup

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2010, 05:26:08 AM »
"Sure! I'm going to evolve soon you know. Either Umbreon or Jolteon, that is why I know Dark and Electric attacks." "Anyway, how about those two?" It was a Monferno and a Staravia.

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2010, 05:34:14 AM »
   "We can take emm." Rocky and Soul walked over to the monferno and staravia. "Hey, you two wanna have a double battle against us?"
   "Sure, we'll take you on."
   "Okay lets go then, Soul you can make the first move."
sup

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2010, 05:44:47 AM »
"OK, thanks!" Soul jumped in the air and hit the Staravia with a Shock Wave. "Super Effective hit!" Staravia used an Ariel Ace on Soul. Soul ignored the attack and used Bite, the Staravia wasn't finished thought and it used a Fly. "Ow! That was a good attack, but you won't be attacking long!" Soul used a Tackle on the Staravia and before it fainted it used one last Ariel Ace before fainting. Soul looked to see how Rocky was doing.

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2010, 05:52:42 AM »
  Rocky started by whipping up a sandstorm and then hit monferno with rock slide.  Monferno took some serious damage, but wasn't over yet.  Monferno then hit Rocky with a mach punch, followed by a fury swipes.  Rocky managed to get away from monferno and then he used dark pulse. Monferno dodged the attack and then came at Rocky with another mach punch. Rocky used thrash which knocked monferno down.  Rocky continued thrash until monferno fainted.

Level to 29!
sup

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
  • Nothing is as dear and precious as time~
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2010, 10:23:50 AM »

"Repear, Repear?!" Luna tried to call him, but Eevee seemed to be uncouncius as ever. She dragged him gently as she could under on of the trees, than pulled out a Reviver seed. "Eat this..." She mumbled as she made him swallow the small seed. Just than, she heard the alarm. The Dark Ones where approaching... She placed a few Sitrus berries and a few leppa berries beside Repear, so he could restore his health once he wakes up. She ran off to Fighter's base, hoping she won't be too late for some serious training. She stopped in town, to buy some seeds, and berries, to restore her supplies. Walking on, she saw a battle going on behind Fighter's base. It was a two on two battle, and seemed qite interesting. I'm probably gonna join the next round, she thought, sitting down besides the abttle field, to fully regain her energy.
My siggy just got attacked by zubat.

Offline UnationConsideration

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2010, 02:07:07 PM »
Repear woke up. It was getting dark out and he had to find a corner to sleep in. "She used a reviver on me? I owe her one." walking through the streets he suddenly got swooped up and thrown to a wall. It was a Pidgeot Pidegots dont come at night unless for a special reason..Revenge! Repear instantly has battel instincts He quickly quick attacked and the Pidgeot Mimicked him. Leaving the Evee to the ground. Laughing the Pidgeot Angerd Evee.He started glowing a bright light and transformed..."I dont feel small anymore..." he thought to himself. VS
Feed My pokemon please I dont want it to die of hunger!
Wont you please feed that cute face?

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2010, 02:15:00 PM »
Repear suddenly used Dark pulse and knocked the pidgeot down. He didint know HOW he did it he just used instincts. Pidgeot came right up and said "What happend to you...?" Pidgeot quick attacked before Repear could awnser. Repear got angry and shot a confuse ray right at Pidgeot the attack confused Pidgeot. Umbreon took the opportunity and struck Pidgeot with quick attacks. Finishing it off with Dark pulse. Won! Level 30!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 02:18:42 PM by Drbg11 »

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2010, 02:21:58 PM »

Luna's sensitive ears had heard another battle near by, and she jumped up immidietly. What if it was The Dark Ones... Could they be here allredy?! Luna ran in the city streets, looking for sings of battle. She saw a bright light from one of the corners, and decited to stay back for a second. She focused on the sounds of the battle, hopeing to hear who is it. She heard a slight sound of a Dark Pulse. A sound she would recodnize anywhere. The Dark ones prefered to use Dark pokemon as their puppets above all others. It was a good chance that one of the two batteling could be a part of the Dark organization. Luna dashed around the corner, seeing that the battle was over. An Umbreon defeated a Pidgeot, who was now lying on the ground uncouncius. "Who are you?!" Luna growled at the winner, redy to strike.

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2010, 02:25:40 PM »
Repear looked at Sora and shouted "Its me-Repear calm down!" he was scared of those vicous teeth. My arcues he thought is everyone going crazy? its me! Repear wasent in the shape to fight anyone at this time.

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2010, 02:33:36 PM »

Luna sniffed the air. "Oh, my it really is you..." She said, relaxing. "Sorry, I didn't recodnize you at first. See, you changet qite a lot." She said with a grin, throwing him a sitrus berry. "Here, eat, the Dark Ones will attack the city soon, so we have to be prepared, you better get training so you get used to your new form, too." She said while looking around for some training grounds. She needed to catch on some levels.

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2010, 02:37:38 PM »
Repear was quite confused "New form? Oh you mean my tottal badass scent? Its called Victory." Repear thankfully eat the berry following Luna
« Last Edit: November 26, 2010, 02:13:13 PM by Drbg11 »

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2010, 02:41:58 PM »
  Rocky and Soul were walking away from where their battle took place.  Rocky looked toward the town when he saw an Umbreon and a vulpix standing near an unconscious Pidgeot.  Rocky started walking toward the umbreon and the vulpix.  He wasn't sure if Soul was still walking by him.  Rocky then approached the two pokemon "What happened to this pidgeot?"
sup

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2010, 02:44:33 PM »
Repear looked up and said "It got knocked the f*** out."