* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Dark Ones.  (Read 213768 times)

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Dark Ones.
« Reply #930 on: February 27, 2011, 05:24:03 PM »
Maybe it would be easier if Haunter wasnt concious. I know sleep powder, Its worth a try

MAN MEAT <3

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: February 27, 2011, 07:33:45 PM »
Sheene and Glice soon arrived where the others were. They then asked Celebi to get Excadrill from the village, while Sheene and Glice set for Friglid mountain. Once again, they went into the depths of the ancient volcano, but this time, they dug up a brownish stone.

- Okay, that's it, I can feel the power that this Earth stone withholds. Let's go back to the Dark Ones HQ.

A few minutes later, they were behind the mountain. Celebi and Excadrill haven't arrived yet. Then, a greenish spark appeared above and Celebi and Excadrill appeared.

- Celebi told me everything. I'll do what I can, it'll be the biggest mission I was ever given though. As I can see, this mountain is no ordinary one. The rocks that make it up are tough and reinforced by something, like tungsten...
- Don't worry, I'll help you. As you can see, this stone is called an Earth Stone and can boost or neutralise the element it controls. I'll use it to make you more powerful. Are you ready?
- Oh, if that's so, then I guess all will be right. Okay, get a little aside now, I wouldn't want you to get hit by the debris.

As Excadrill dug through the rock, Glice tried to use the power of the stone. Excadrill started glowing a little and he seemed to be rotating faster on himself. A few seconds passed, and he had already gone through about 5 metres into the tough rock.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: February 27, 2011, 07:50:32 PM »
After he absorbs his portion of aura, yes.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #933 on: February 27, 2011, 11:39:05 PM »
You can't do that, that stone is not meant for me. You can't replace my lost Aura. It is a stipulation with the powers Giritina gave me. If you did, I would go...Super Nova, at the least.
Haunter started to open a portal to the mountains. As he did it the Tattoo grew darker. this is taking to long, we need to get there now!

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: February 28, 2011, 01:41:39 AM »
Okay. I'll save this for later.

Siriana talked to haunter with telepathy.

You have to stop using your powers. I could've Syncro-teleported us, you know.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: February 28, 2011, 05:14:46 PM »
Some time passed and they were already halfway through the mountain. Sheene and Celebi patrolled the surroundings and fortunately, no Dark One suspected anything.

- Good work Excadrill, keep it up!
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #936 on: February 28, 2011, 09:39:34 PM »
That form of transportation can be tracked. The Dark Lord would know we were here, and we would be sourended right now.
Haunter looked up at the mountain and hoped that Glice and Sheene were ok.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: March 01, 2011, 07:06:10 PM »
As Excadrill dug further in, the thickness of rock that separated them from the Dark Ones was becoming thinner.

- Okay Excadrill, we now have to be more careful. We're getting close to the Dark Ones and we must try to make the least noise possible.

Excadrill had stopped for a break.

- Okay, leave it to me, I'll be as quiet as an Ekans coming near it's prey.[/color]

Sheene and Celebi were in the tunnel now. The Dark Ones weren't aware of anything! Good.

- I'll go back to Haunter now. I think you'll be okay, and Excadrill is a pokemon you can count upon during battles. He can take quite a haul by himself, just in case. Okay, see you in some time!

Glice, Sheene and Excadrill wished Celebi good luck, after which she created a trans-dimensional portal and got teleported near Haunter.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: March 02, 2011, 09:07:57 PM »
 Shadow hated that Haunter had to use his powers, even though he would die from using them. But if he didn't they wouldn't be able to stop the Dark Ones. He followed the other Fighters through the portal Haunter had made.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #939 on: March 02, 2011, 09:52:11 PM »
We need to move. Some one just Telpaported soon we will be surrounded.
Haunter ran to the Portal made my the Teleportation. Celebi was there.
Don't do that again! The Dark Lord can track it! We need to move.
Meanwhile in the castle...
Just as I thought they have come! we will kill Haunter and then nothing can stand in our way! Send the Dark Army, crush them.
The Dark Lord laughed to himself...
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 04:50:05 PM by Jerry »

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: March 02, 2011, 09:56:35 PM »
 Shadow thought that Dark Ones were teleporting to attack them, and was about to use Dark Pulse. When he saw that Celebii had teleported, he pointed the attack in a different direction so that he didn't hit them with his attack. Shadow and Seeq continued to follow Haunter into the portal.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 04:50:21 PM by Jerry »

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: March 03, 2011, 05:07:52 PM »
(um.. first, only Celebi got through the portal, sorry for the confusion (I removed the rest from your posts), second, that's why I mentioned portal, because Celebi can control time portals only (I'll leave you to decide what to edit for this part, especially the part concerning the Dark Lord). This wasn't a psychic teleportation, but a trans-dimentional teleportation... going to another dimension at another time and reappearing back at the current time.)

Moments after Celebi had gone, Excadrill reached the other side of the mountain. Only a small hole was made. Glice stepped forward, for he was the smallest of the three and glanced outside. They were in some sort of fort. Guards walked pass the hole and continued deeper on the bridge. Glice got up.

- Okay, we have no choice but to neutralise each guard. Are you ready?

Sheene and Excadrill nodded. Glice waited for the right time, and then Excadrill dug in further, increasing the size of the hole. As one Sawk approached, Glice shot an Ice Punch at it, freezing it. Taking some vines growing on the walls, they quickly tied it up, and muffled its mouth. The three waited in a dark corner and as another pokemon came by, Excadril knocked it out using Drill Run.

After some time, they had a large area devoid of guards where Haunter and the others could safely and quickly move around.

- Okay, we'll enter this fort now. Sheene, you go first, then Excadrill. I'll watch your backs.

Gradually, the three together neutralised the guards on their path. Until they came to a room guarded by 4 pokemon.

- Okay, this must be where the Dark Lord resides. I'll go up and make sure that Haunter and the others will go through the right path. Sheene, let me give you your white gem back, if anything happens, you know what to do.

Glice then did as he said, making sure the way was clear and made his way back to the hole they made earlier.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #942 on: March 03, 2011, 08:30:46 PM »
Haunter followed Celebi up the path to the Dark Palace, as Haunter got closer his Tattoo got darker and darker.
Go ahead, I will catch up when I have stoped the Dark Lord's power over me.
Haunter sat behind a rock and waited for it to happen...

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: March 04, 2011, 04:25:59 AM »
Siriana seen that Haunter's tattoo worsened.

You're not gonna make it, are you?

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: March 04, 2011, 10:20:51 AM »
I was watching the Fighters from above patheticly taking out the guards.

I had been training for my return ever since I was captured by the Dark lord and freed by Mewtwo, who like me understood true power.

Bestowing me with special armour to enhance my abilities I went to finish the fighters once and for all.

Jumping down to their level I charged a Shadow ball at a Tangrowth waddling after the rest of the groud, sending her flying over the edge of the castle. There was no way she could survive the fall.

I teleported up into a crevice above. My plan was to pick them off one by one, and kill them. Slowly. Painfully.

Zoruak had helped create an illusion to make my son believe I was dead. I no longer had any distractions. Only one goal. To kill them all

MAN MEAT <3