* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Crystal Arc  (Read 15157 times)

Offline Gold

• Beginning Trainer
  • 10 geek points if you know the spell is Ereshkigal
    • View Profile
[RP] The Crystal Arc
« on: August 15, 2010, 05:29:53 AM »
I was talking with unbreakable and he has given the control of the The Crystal Arc RP to me. I am re posting all the information I have and I will be talking profiles if you want to give them.

This information is by Unbreakable
The Averillians Idea was Mr Pokemon's

This has Nothing to do with ANY Manga/Anime/Video Game Series I know of.

They created this Idea purely on their own, Therefore It may take a while to fully construct this RP.
All characters start low, with poor jobs, and big Dreams...

Ok, so it sounds like WoW or something, but I assure you, It is 99% Their idea-1% Typical RPG
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
VVVVVVVDrbg, look hereVVVVV

Teams:
--------------------
^1) Chrotians: This race Lives primarily in Massive Bodies of Water, They Travel as Soul Orbs, familiarity is Checked via Energy Signature. However If They decide to leave the water, Their soul Shapes a Humanoid form out of Water, then Tranfigures it to a Solid Form, like a Soft Ice.

^2) Humans:....Well Its Obvious....

^3) Zyrilians: A race of Shadow Beings, Their World Harbors naught but Endless Darkness. Their plan to Shroud and Inhabit all worlds. They actually have an uprising forming within their own people..

^4) Degrilians: Everything the Zyrillians are and want This Race is, Yet Light. Pure beings of light with Corruption.

As these two Races havent been seen in the twilght, Their Appearance is unknown. A war is expected.

^5) Averillians: The Averillians are Human-like beings, but they grow wings after they are born. They like to keep peace, and mostly stick to themselves in high up places, like treetops. However, they are very skilled fighters if the need arises.
Some Averillians grow wings that are darker colors, such as grey or black. These creatures are dangerous. They are corrupted, the opposite of the others, and will stop at almost nothing to kill.
-Unbreakable-

Ok, Drbg, ^1-5) are the Races.
And your Natural Ability, Thats what your attacks are Based On. Mine is Dark Elemental Impowerment, Meaning I can control Fire, Water, Earth, and stuff, yet I have a Key Weakness.

A small Isle Where Corruption, Hate, and Negativity do Not Exsist. All start here. then by race, are sent home, Free Will begins there. on Irelingale, All 5 Worlds coincide with eachother and a War is foreseen, expecting to devastate all.

Your Choice Remains: Prevent the War, or Fight against those who don't want it.

Beginning

I could feel my heart pounding as I raced around the corner. I could hear the water droplets hitting the stones as I continued running down the hallway. My only light all but a few torches whose dancing fire cast an ominous light around the corridor. I could tell this was a place of unimaginable horror. The stench of rotting corpses hung to the air; a sickly sweet scent that was so thick I could taste it in my mouth, coating my tongue and over powering everything else. I put my hand on my sword and continued forward, my only guide the sound of crying somewhere in this labyrinth of a dungeon. After only a couple of minutes I knew I was lost, all the walls looked the same, every corridor identical to the last and to the next.  I looked around the hall and found a very suitable looking corner, so I lowered myself to the ground. I wasn’t exactly tired, but being away from the sun and the fresh air for this long had taken its toll on me. I guessed it had probably been only a couple hours, but in this place it felt like weeks had passed. 

For me the sun and the sky are everything. It is where I draw my power from as do all my people. I am an Averillian, a child of the sky. After I was born I realized I was different from my brothers though. My wings were much darker than that of my fellow Averillians. My view of the world was much different also; I could not sit back and watch the war being fought on the earth for control, they were pathetic, humans and other creatures destroying the world just to be able to rule. The actions enraged me and I promised I would kill all of them, and any of my brothers that got in my way. For this I was banished from my home and disowned by my family.

« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 03:05:24 AM by Unbreakable »
~A New Life~

Offline Gold

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [Pending] The Crystal Arc
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2010, 04:55:49 PM »
I will, im going to clean this up a bit
~A New Life~

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Crystal Arc
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2010, 05:50:03 PM »
Alai
I could feel the aching all through my body, my arm was stiff from carrying my father's sword. My wings ached. I had never flown this far before, but I couldn't stop. Stopping meant death, and that couldn't happen. I turned my head to see two black-winged Averillians chasing me, only 10 meters back. They didn't look tired at all. That's when I decided to do it. I took one powerful stroke of my wings to push myself higher and backwards. They were soon under me, now was my only chance. I grasped the blade in both my hands, brought my wings together, and began to fall. The flat end of the blade caught one of them in the head, and the other in the back. The both struggled a bit, before falling. Luckily for them, they caught themselves before they hit the ground, but couldn't come back up to me. I was free from them, finally.

An hour later, I had reached the island where the meeting was to take place. I had barely made it. I half-landed, half-crashed  next to where people were gathered. I felt like just laying there and sleeping, but instead got up and turned to everyone else. I was late, it seemed.

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2010, 04:30:26 AM »
*Niras*

"Are you willing to live this war by fighting it? Or by Watching?" I said with a Sneer. The Group of about 50 People Stared at me in Fear, and One Man said, "We will not fight the War, It is Unjust, and we are Only wasting Lives!" I sighed, " Oh, If only you felt Differently, my timid 'Friend.' Pyro Dash!" My body Erupted in a Shadowy Flame, Then I charged through the Crowd, One after another, They fell. My fire settled, and I ran my Hand on the Ground. "Ah, Fresh Blood, Nothing Sweeter." So I flew Onto the next town, hoping to find a companion with a thirst for Blood like mine...
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 03:32:56 PM by Unbreakable »
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2010, 03:27:48 PM »
Alai
I saw another corrupted Averillin approaching. He was too far away to tell much about him, but I could feel his evil. I had to warn everyone. "Find shelter, now!" I shouted, I had to protect these people.

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2010, 03:43:35 PM »
*Niras*

(Hmm...What's This? Another Averillian, and a Goody-good as Well, This could be Fun.) I flew on to my little White-winged Friend, itching for Some bloodshed. "Wait, I know you from somewhere.... Alai...My own Brother? We started at the Isle, Where all begins. To think you would wash-out, and be a Smart, Goody-Two-Wings...." I threw my Head back and Cackled. " So what are you going to Do, Alal? Protect these People, Or slaughter them Mercilessly?" I said with a Sneer.
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2010, 03:55:31 PM »

"Niras?! I though you'd died when I saw you being chased off. Well, good for you to have survived this long. But I'm sorry to say, your twisted journey ends here." I was shocked at the sight of Niras, I truly thought he was dead. Nevertheless, I picked up my father's longsword, ready to use it.

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2010, 04:03:41 PM »
((Whoah. How do we do this? We cant just fight till one of Drops Dead...))

SIGH "I really wish it didn't have to end this way, Brother....Thunder Blade!" My Kunai both Were cloaked in a Dark Electricity. I flew back and Started Lobbing them with Swift flight, aiming them at Alai.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2010, 04:09:22 PM »
((There's plenty of other options. One of us could run, or we could not die.))

I saw the kunai flying at me, with one swift stroke, I propelled myself into the air, just avoiding one, while the other scraped my shin. It hurt, and I saw blood seeping through my pants, but I know it would heal quickly, thanks to my natural ability. I flew higher, dive bombed, the blade pointed straight out.

Offline Gold

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2010, 05:57:57 PM »

After a few hours of wandering through the horrid tunnels I finally found the exit. It was a small opening in the roof created to throw prisoners in and allow light and oxygen into the labyrinths. It looked like it would be a tight squeeze to get through but I was going to have to do it.

Freedom, sunlight, air. Agh finally. Now all I need is some blood and I will be in a great mood again.

I unfurled my wings jumped straight up with a powerful downstroke with my wings and made it into the opening. I climb through the opening and made it outside.

My moment of peace in the outside was broken by the sounds of battle. I looked and at first I couldn't see anyone fighting, then I looked up into the sky and found the two combatants.

Two of my own kin, fighting. Without me. How rude. This just will not do.

I starting flying towards them as fast as I could. My fire flowed through my body and into my weapon, making it glow red hot. I made it to the fight unnoticed, the two Averillians to busy protecting themselves to notice me.

I swung my sword around me hitting the blunt side of the blade against the dark winged warrior. His skin began to burn immediately, scene smell reminded me of the tunnels I had just escaped.
~A New Life~

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2010, 09:34:07 PM »
"AAAHHHH!" I felt The Blade Burn Against my Skin. "Fool! Ok, thats Enough. Thunder Burst!!!" My body, Enveloped in a Shadow Voltage, Releasing my Anger, Thunder Striking Their Wings. "Why, What part do you have in My brother's and my Fight? We are of the same race, but our blood is Separate. Windy Arm!!" My movement Sped up Sharply, as Air was Pushing me while I was flying. I took full advantage of my Kunai and Slashed Alai, and the New Averillian.

Offline Gold

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2010, 09:40:58 PM »
Argh! How dare you!
I felt the blade cut into by body, blood flowed easily from the wound. At the same time I could feel, my muscles spasm from the electricity. My arms lost strength and my sword fell from my grasps. I flew straight towards the dark winged Averillian and wrapped by arms around his body. With a fireball in my hand I ignited his dark wings, burning the skin and feathers.
Don't worry, if you live they will grow back. I laughed as the electricity from his body sent me in a state of paralysis. Before my body was completely numb, I tucked my wings in a held on to my attacked. With my wings furled and his burnt we both feel quickly, towards the ground.
~A New Life~

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2010, 12:43:07 AM »
"You think Just because my Wings are Torched, that Im Completely Defenseless? Aero Burst!!!" I pushed my foe away from me, as he Fell, "Thunder Blade!!! Earth Flyer!!!" I Threw My Kunai at him, Then Gave myself an earthen Platform for Transport. "Alai, My brother. Im in no condition whatsoever to continue fighting, I submit. Never Have I had to ask This, but Can you Help me? My wings are pretty much Gone, and I cant heal on my Own. Can we set this quarrel aside for now?"

Offline Gold

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2010, 04:15:28 AM »
Well, a dark wing begging for mercy from a white wing. I never thought I would see the day. My name is Fang, I will see you again. I said with a laugh as I fell. Although I was no longer touching the dark winged one, his electricity was still causing my muscles problems. The ground was coming fast. Well, I had a good run. Before I hit the ground my muscles regained mobility. I quickly unfurled my wings and turned my fall into a glide. A flew close to the ground exiting the battle zone. While close to the ground I found my sword sticking out of the ground. I reached out and grab my weapon, and continued to fly off.

You will have more of his blood I promise, and the others also. I looked down at my weapon, as it glowed in my hand.

~A New Life~

Offline UnationConsideration

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2010, 04:25:19 AM »
Repear
Repear was messing around with his regeneration ability taking branches and regenerating them to trees. Touching flowers and making more flowers. He was especially happy because his father gave him "How to make a pet" book right before he died. Repear flies around, witnessing a fight. He hid in a tree from afar. A wingless  Averillian losing his pride. Repear flew to the two brothers "Don't I know you guys?" Repear touches his wings making them small and not visible to the human eye. "Pretty sure... wait! You got your butt kicked! You're Niras is it?" Repear looked excited "Its been a while! Do you need help there?", pointing at the wingless back.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 06:09:44 PM by Jerry »
Feed My pokemon please I dont want it to die of hunger!
Wont you please feed that cute face?