* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Crystal Arc  (Read 15156 times)

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Crystal Arc
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2010, 04:31:35 AM »
O_O "Repear? I thought you.... actually, we had no Idea what happened to you. Thanks, I could use help.... Be careful of my Wings, They'll be sore for a while. I swear, If I get hurt, I'll kill you both!!!." So went into town, where Repear healed my Wings. "Alai, my brother, He said his name was Fang."
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline UnationConsideration

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2010, 04:33:43 AM »
Repear said non intrested "My dad was training me. Nothing big." Repear then laughs "You KILL ME?! Last time I checked I made you eat dirt twerp"
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 04:40:25 AM by Drbg11 »
Feed My pokemon please I dont want it to die of hunger!
Wont you please feed that cute face?

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2010, 11:31:26 AM »
((It seems people like being Averillians..))

The blood that was seeping onto my pants stopped flowing. The wound was healing already. I knew I could beat Niras if it came to it, he had lost his wings, and was pretty beat up otherwise. "Repear. Unfurl your wings."

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2010, 01:07:28 PM »
Repear did not like being told what to do. So he simply asked why "Any special reason?" Soon enough med surronded the three taunting them. Repear whispered "There just humans. Think we can take em?"
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 01:10:35 PM by Drbg11 »

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2010, 04:48:53 PM »

I was getting angry.. "You know why.. And no. I'm not going to let you kill innocent people."

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2010, 06:38:02 PM »
Repear gets angry as well. "You thought I was going to KILL theese people? Idiot I was just going to knock them out. So they cant hurt us!" Repear holds his breath and exhales. "Your a smart ass you know that? No I dont know WHY exactly you want me to do that. The men surrounding them got bored. Then the man in the middel. Perhaps the leader steped up. "We want thoose wings of you'rs they will sell for a ton." Repear gets even more angry. He takes out his kanta and makes a scar on the leaders forhead. "FOOL MEN ATTACK!"
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 09:23:24 PM by Drbg11 »

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2010, 03:06:07 AM »
*Niras*

"Now that Im semi-healed, now is a Perfect time to kill everyone!!!"
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2010, 03:20:29 AM »
Repear yells "I dont care if you kill  them its not my problem!" Nick slashed some other people with his sword making them back off for a bit stuned.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2010, 01:11:05 PM »

I saw the cruel display Repear had put on. I brought my longsword up to his chin. "Stop this! And as for you brother, I don't ever want to see you again."

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2010, 01:39:20 PM »
*Niras*

"Harsh words, Alai. Think carefully before you make a descision from pure rage."

((Wow, this is starting to sound like Seeq/Shadow))

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2010, 02:35:19 PM »
"Well go ahead kill me." Repear sighs "Your such a baby. What do you rather do Option 1. Kill. Run away. Defend. I was choosing the defending my self option." Repear suddenly starts saying in a angry tone. " You want the enemy to KILL us?! Your friggen crazy." Repear noticed the men where about to strike. He jumped up in the air and landed on the leader. "You dont know how to lead~"Repear took his kanta and wounded a man making him fall. He stands up and looks at Alai. "Im not doing things YOUR way...last time I checked your not my father." The pittyful leader started runing away. "See what you made me do?!"

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2010, 03:31:15 PM »
*Niras*

"Ok, This getting Pitiful enough..Thunder blade!!!!" I stuck an electrified Kunai in Alai's arm, Then Repear's, Then the other villagers' "If you want revenge, Im going to Shikama Cavern."

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2010, 04:55:58 PM »

I was angry, I was about to shoot the longsword through Repears neck, until I felt a sharp stinging in my arm. I tried to lunge, but missed the neck, and hit below the shoulder. I dropped to my knees, I couldn't move.

Offline Gold

• Beginning Trainer
  • 10 geek points if you know the spell is Ereshkigal
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2010, 07:07:20 PM »
"Where are those stupid humans." I told them to track down the wounded Averillian and report back to me. Grrrr, now I have to track down my own scouts... and kill them." Fang sighed as he followed the path of the human's foot prints.
"Well atleast I can have some fun today." He laughed as he unsheathed his sword and started to fly fast in the direction he was following.

A couple minutes of scouting in the air and Fang quickly found his scouts, fighting with the black winged foe.

"I cannot believe them. Never send a human to do an Averillian's job." Fang descended towards the fight being sure to stay out of sight as he landed on the side of the nearest mountain.

"For now I will leave the birds, but those humans are mine to kill" A fire ball was now glowing in Fang's hands, getting bigger every second. Fang poured a lot of his energy into this fire ball making it grow larger. Fang then changed the colour of his fire, making the ball turn clear and invisible to the eye.
"I don't want to give myself away. Not today."

He threw his ball of fire, aiming at the humans. His aim was perfected, years of practice with his craft aided him.  He was trying to hurt the Averillians but not severely. The humans though, they were gonna die...
~A New Life~

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2010, 10:59:21 PM »
Repear used his kanta blacking the Kunai. "Your asking for a beating." Repear glared at Alai "Your such a..." Repear looked away and flew to the nearest weapon shop. He found some money when the "Leader" fell and took it. It was a large amount for Repear anyway. 1000Gauges. He entered the shop and yell "Yo Jangauz!" A old man came out from the back to the counter. "He' yer boi' you wan' som' good er' weapon?" Repear said "No thanks. I want you to sharpen my kanta." The old man took the weapon from me. "This er' is rar' material!" Nick noded and put down 1000Gauges. "Keep the rest." Repear would say. "Noi' Boi' dis er' is your family sho' family shop." Repear sighed "No one comes in here anymore." The old man sighed. "Ai' or eight." He went to the back and soon came to the counter again with a sharpend Kanta. Repear said thanks and said one final thing. "Get me Rusty and Rusty Jr. 500 Bullets each when I get back." The old man waved good bye and so did I. I ran out the store and flew all the way up high. I started reading "How to make your very own pet" again. I always had it with me it sounded intresting. He flew at high speed and finaly made it to Shikima's Carven entrance. I yelled "Im going to Kick your!" ((Shush Yo mouth!))