* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Ender's Game  (Read 14016 times)

Offline UnationConsideration

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Ender's Game
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2010, 10:07:36 PM »
Oscar made it to the floor under the girls bed. He kept thinking "How am I going to get outta this one?"
Feed My pokemon please I dont want it to die of hunger!
Wont you please feed that cute face?

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2010, 10:11:10 PM »
Meena looked around but didn't find anybody.

* The newcomers are to come to the briefing room to get more details about your stay at Battle school. Follow the directions in the corridors and you'll easily find the briefing room. Over. *

Meena sighed, went in the room, took her back pack and went out of the room. She locked the door behind her using the key given to her.

EDIT:

Meena sighed, then went to her bed. She took her back pack and looked at the general map of the school. She had to get one level down... She took the pole and slid down. Then she followed the directions on the walls to get to the briefing room.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 07:08:25 AM by Jerry »
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2010, 07:59:20 AM »
Meena made her way to the briefing room. Apparently, the newcomers had to sit at the front. She went there and took the last seat available. A girl entered and went up on the dais. She was older than most of them... probably 17 or so...

- Girls, welcome. I would like to also have a special welcome to our new recruits. I am Emily, the commander of your army, that is the Phoenix Army. This briefing session will have, as priority, our new recruits. I would recommend you to take care of your juniors and help them get used to the daily work, get to know the school and where to go in case of emergency.

The commander went on saying the rules of the school and each of the newcomer was given a ribbon coloured orange, orange, red. So, this is what they expect from us... optimising our abilities and putting them to practice. They were told that there was also a drawer under their beds, where a flash suit and a gun is kept. A senior girl from the group was entitled to help each of the newcomer. The one of Meena was named Corie.

- Welcome to Phoenix Meena. I'm Corie, nice to meet you.

Corie gave some tips to Meena and showed her the Cafeteria, the Battle Room, the Classes, the Training Rooms, the Sparring Room... Meena was trying to memorise all of these, their functions when they are open, etc. Corie also told Meena to be careful in the school. There might be some people who like to bully others, especially newcomers.

- You can call me whenever you have a problem, okay? And I will come as soon as I can.
- I don't think I'll call you often. I know how to defend myself. I thank you for your kindness. I hope we'll be good friends!
- Ah, it'll be time for dinner in a while. You can try out your suit in the meantime. Your gun is not functional yet, but it'll be when you'll be ready. See you later!

Corie went away and Meena got in the dormitory. She lifted the sheet on the mattress and found the drawer, initially hidden by the sheet. She took out the suit and the gun. "They suit me" she thought. "I'll better try them out." She went into the wash room and locked the door. She had a quick shower and got in her new suit. It was perfectly fitting! It was now time to have dinner... she got out, and walked towards the dining room.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2010, 02:18:00 PM »
Oscar was asleep by the time the girls left. Sound asleep while trying to think of a way to get out.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 02:20:34 PM by Drbg11 »

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2010, 03:49:21 PM »
Meena got into the cafeteria and took a tray. She went towards the food and queued up. They were having mash potato today, with some simple vegetables and some beef meat. She then sat down at Corie's table. Her friends there too were there. Meena made acquaintance with each other. Some of her friends too were in charge of other new comers and they said they felt thrilled about their first day tomorrow. Corie and her senior friends talked about the classes, about the things that we'll learn and the strategies that we might adopt in the Battle Room. They explained to us how our guns will work, how we will get frozen if hit by an opponent or how we can make use of the health packs. They told us where to hit, where it was easier to hit, what was the advantage of hitting there, and where to hit if we wanted to make sure our opponent has a great handicap.

Then they started talking about their ranks. Corie was in the 5th overall rank in the army. Prisca, one of her friends was 2nd overall. The 1st one was our leader, Emily. The strategies we could use were limitless. However, we had to train our endurance, our strength and our precision of fire.

Throughout the meal, Meena came to know Lilly, another newcomer. She was quite shy, like Meena until Corie noticed our silence.

- Hey, you have the right to talk! I know this might be an alien world for you, but it'll be no good if you remain in your corner. I wouldn't like you to be sent back to Earth, okay. Come on, Lilly and Meena. I noticed that your beds were besides each other. I'm sure that you will get along well.

So, Meena and Lilly started to talk about little things... they realised that they had a lot in common. It was the beginning of a long friendship.

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2010, 04:07:29 PM »
Oscar was up against the wall drooling on the floor. His face pressed down on the floor. Oscar slowly woke up and yawend. He was suprised no one noticed him yet. "Girls are soooo stupid!" He thought. He grabbed the pole and slid down. He walked around wondering what time it is. "Im pretty hungry so I guess to the Caff I go..." Oscar started walking finding his way to the caf. A boy looked at me and ran towards me. I wondered what he wanted and asked "What is it?" He said "Your Oscar right? I nodded. He smiled a weird smile "Your in the Tiger army Flash Suits are Orange, Orange, Black. If you want to know any more information...dont ask me. Bye." Oscar was disgusted with his rudeness he flipped the finger at him and quickly got into the cafeteria. He saw a couple of guys talking when they noticed me they told me to come over. I walked over to them and asked what did they want. A boy about 10-11 that looked like the leader said "We are the Tigers. You want any information ask me." We started a conversation and he told me about the battel room and other things that are important.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2010, 07:42:22 PM »
It was now time to go to bed. Meena and her new friends went to the dormitory, went up the ladder and Emily closed the entrance to the dormitory. She waited for everyone to get up to do so.

- Lights out in 30 minutes. Get ready to go to bed, tomorrow will be a busy day, especially for you, the newcomers. We'll need to get up at 6.30 to be ready at 7.00 sharp. Breakfast will be at 7.00 till 8.00 then, you'll need to go to your respective classes. Your new time tables were given to you in the briefing session, don't lose them or memorise them well.

Meena got ready to go to sleep. She chatted a little more with Lilly and it was time to switch off the lights. She laid on her bed, thinking of her parents at home and about the next day...

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2010, 09:14:38 PM »
((My picture is huge!  :P))

Wyl woke up the next morning. He had woken up before most of the other boys, and he presumed it was good. He had always been a morning person. A few boys were walking out of the room, probably heading to the bathroom. A lot of them were using their desks. Wyl palmed his and looked through some of the books he was reading. One specific part caught his eye. Mazer Rackham. Apparently Mazer had saved the human race in a fight against the buggers. He destroyed one ship and they all went dead. One shot defeated the buggers, and Mazer guided it. Now, the question is, was it luck, or did he know what would happen?

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2010, 10:08:56 PM »
Oscar woke up the next morning in his bed. "That was one LOOOONG night. Im going to sleep some more." He would go head first on his pillow Drooling on it.

Offline Monzta

• CharlesedickNB
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Effectively.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2010, 06:13:56 AM »
-Renji-[/size]

I hear the bell and get up. What a tiring night! I see Oscar sleeping in, typical. Theres drool on his pillow."Morning, sleepy head! What team are you in? I got in team Dragon. I'm an assassin." He isn't answering. "We'll talk in lunch time. I put on my flash suit, and walk to my maths class.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2010, 05:58:10 PM »
Meena woke up as the rays of the sun came into the room through the dark window panels. She was told that direct exposure to sunlight was harmful, and that they needed to be filtered by those special window panes to remove the harmful radiations. It was 6.30 am, the time they had to get up. Some girls were still in bed. Others wanted to sleep a little more. Emily wasn't in her bed, Meena noticed. She was probably already in the bathroom... Meena got up and went to a vacant one, got a quick shower and got dressed.

Then, she sat on her bed. 6.45 am... 15 more minutes to go before breakfast is served. She looked at the books she'll be using in class. She opened the first one, about astronomy, the different types of planets and their characteristics. Some were solid, other mere but dense gases... the chapters about the black holes and the nebulas seemed very interesting... She closed the book, took another one. 'Mathematics' it read. It was one of her favourite subjects back on Earth... she opened the first page, and saw what she was familiar with. She flipped through some pages and saw how complicated the theorems were becoming... she was confused at all of them. However, in some way, she was eager to learn all of these. She knew that maths would help her in many ways. She had already tried to memorize some of the ways to quick calculate some long operations.

- Meena? It's time for breakfast.

It was Lilly, she got dressed while Meena was having a look at her books.

- Oh! Thank you Lilly. Let's go!

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2010, 03:01:08 AM »
Lirys

In my room, all alone, I was the only kid in my launch group who hadn't been set a Team yet.

With this Solemn thought in my mind, I missed the companions I once knew, The Glory that slipped through my hands. My heart felt heavy, and I clutched my legs, as an infant would, and slowly went back to sleep.
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2010, 08:19:39 PM »
They had breakfast on the same table as the night before, and the same girls were around it. This morning, they had some pancakes, toasts, bakeries accompanied by the milk, coffee, tea and orange juice. There was some commotion over another table a little further away.

- Another of those bragging about their muscles and new exploits it seems... said Emily. They don't understand that muscles alone won't make them go far... they must associate mental strength and physical endurance to reach the top...

Meena listened to Emily as she spoke those words. "Mental strength? Endurance?" she thought. So those were the 'magical ingredients' to master the Battle room... still, she felt that Emily was not telling everything. But who could blame her? She was at the top the others might be obvious... or they could be that they'll learn about them sooner or later... or even she had other reasons not to tell more about it... the competition did seem fierce despite the girls being close friends and the boys just bragged all day as sson as they go up a rank. As Meena's thoughts were running wild in her head, the bell rang. Breakfast was already over and it was time for her first theory class; mathematics.

The first class went without much difficulty. The teacher spoke about topics that Meena was already acquainted with, but then, as expected, things got a little more challenging. At the end of the class, Meena met with Lilly. 

- I enjoyed the class. It's the first time that a see a teacher going so quickly over the topics, and everyone seemed to be able to follow, which I've not seen very often... I'm so happy to learn things at the rate I want to!
- Is that so? I wasn't able to fully grasp the last topic... do you mind helping me with this tonight?
- Sure! I'll be glad to help! This will also prevent me from forgetting the topics too fast.

The next class was gym. They had to build up their endurance...
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 08:21:28 PM by Jerry »

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2010, 11:25:53 PM »

Wyl woke up. He was tired. His commander had them on a rigourous training routine, and Wyl found it was getting easier. The other boys, who had been in the army a while, must have found it easier than Wyl, but showed no signs, apparently they wanted it to stay easy, but that would only hurt them in the long run. Had Wyl been assigned to an incompetent army?
They had a battle today, apparently, as Wyl had been woken up by his toon leader.

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2010, 01:44:51 AM »
Lirys

A commander in a blue and white uniform came up to me.

"You must be Lirys, Im surprised you havent set to an army, with your Sniper abilities. Take this Wave Flash Suit. From now on, youre The Sole Sniper in the wave army.
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.