* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Ender's Game OOCC and Profiles  (Read 10801 times)

Offline UnationConsideration

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: Ender's Game OOCC and Profiles
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2010, 08:59:45 PM »
1) Nobody said it was locked.
2) You sorta implied that you where going to sleep
3) I dont understand
EDIT: Oohh! You thought it was me while it was another girl XD!
4) What I look in a girl is....Wrong Topic
Feed My pokemon please I dont want it to die of hunger!
Wont you please feed that cute face?

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2010, 09:01:21 PM »
Ok, I'll leave you about the locked door... it seems my posts aren't long enough...

But my char was sitting, not sleeping.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline UnationConsideration

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2010, 02:43:51 PM »
Montaz, you cant just TYPE what I did. You cant just choose the dragon group for me.  Im sorry but you need to edit your post. 5. You may not control another character without their express permission for ANY reason.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 12:11:41 AM by Drbg11 »
Feed My pokemon please I dont want it to die of hunger!
Wont you please feed that cute face?

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2010, 02:29:04 AM »
Just a few things about Battle school:
-All of the rooms with bunks are arranged like a long hall with 20 beds a side, to fit the 40 kids in each army. The commander sleeps in a seperate room near the main one.
-To get between levels in the battle school, there are ladders and poles to slide down and climb up.

About battles:
-In battles, each of the 41 soldier army's launch through a gate into the battle room. The battle room contains no gravity, so the soldiers may move whatever direction they wish. However, the direction and speed they push off, is the direction and speed they stay, until they hit a wall.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2010, 06:50:04 AM »
Oh, I didn't know about that... hm... I have to edit my posts then :-\
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2010, 09:00:11 PM »
Its okay, I didn't expect you to know everything. It's not like you'll be kicked out of the RP.

Some more about battles:
All soldiers wear flash suits, special clothing that is lit up in the battle room. When hit by one of the guns, that area of the flash suit freezes and the light goes out. The soldier can still move any other parts of the body until they are hit or the battle ends. A battle ends when one army has four soldiers press their helmets against the corners of the enemies gate, and another soldier passes through. In most battles, there are stars, which are large boxes, floating in the middle of the battle room. These are mostly used for cover, and changing direction. Most armies are divided into 4 groups of 5 by the commander. Each of these platoons, or 'toons' as the children call them, are led by a soldier selected by the commander.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2010, 05:31:20 PM »
So, this implies that there are two 'guarded' gates, which the opposing teams should try to reach?

Should all the helmets be pressed at the same time? Or is it can be like one, then the second comes, then the third and finally the forth?

I would like to know about the flashsuits. Are there a specific number of 'flashlights' for each soldier (just confirming, I know that it won't be fair otherwise)? How many are there?

Is there such a thing as health pack? I don't know, since you didn't mention it, but Monzta did in one of his posts.

Okay, that's it for the questions. Sorry for asking so many <=)

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2010, 09:04:29 PM »
All the helmets must be pressed at the same time, while the other soldier passes through.

Each soldier has the same exact equipment. The gun uses a beam that hits the flashsuit, causing it to freeze. After the soldier is entirely frozen, they will drift around the battleroom, dead.

There are no health packs. Once a soldier is hit, it can not be restored until the end of the battle. The only exception is in practice. In practice, the army's commander will have a 'Hook,' which is like a remote that can be used to travel where you want to and can unfreeze soldiers. The hook can't be used in actual battles, or anywhere outside of practice. What I said was in the battle room before is all that is in the battle room. The only other thing are handholds on parts of the wall, gates, and stars.

Don't worry about asking questions, I don't mind answering them, and the more everyone knows, the better.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2010, 06:16:55 PM »
Thanks!

One thing I think you forgot. How many hits does one have to receive to be considered 'dead'?

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2010, 08:57:30 PM »
I think they have to be hit in all the limbs, and the body. The parts that can be frozen are upper arms and legs, lower arms and legs, and body, I believe.
A soldier is damaged if they are hit anywhere. There is a scoreboard in the cafeteria that tracks all the players scores such as kills, deaths, and amount of times damaged. The top kids are there for everyone to see.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2010, 09:24:49 PM »
So, it brings to five... okay thanks again for this and the additional info :)

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2010, 01:50:44 AM »
and What is Classified as a "Kill/Death"?
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2010, 10:15:51 AM »
What do you mean?

If a player gets shot 5 times on 5 different parts of his/her body, (s)he is considered 'dead' until the end of the battling session.

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2010, 09:29:21 PM »
I was making sure there were no "One-Shot"
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2010, 02:36:56 PM »
Actually, I'm not sure what happens if you get hit on the head.
Also, Freezing means that the suit locks up, it doesn't mean that it gets covered in ice or something.