* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Poll

Should I reset a Random Poke RP, and The KH RP

Yes
6 (54.5%)
No
3 (27.3%)
I wont RP anymore
2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: October 11, 2010, 08:17:14 PM

Author Topic: Reset the 2 Inactive RPs  (Read 17716 times)

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
Re: Reset the 2 Inactive RPs
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2010, 11:19:42 PM »
Of course I do want to save it. But is it good to clean everything, all the things that about 10 members made, without the creator's opinion?

Chibi herself modified the title of the RP by putting 'Closed until further notice or something'.

She already took her choice for her RP, the way she put it. If she wanted to delete it, I'm sure she would have already done it.

Though I don't know what she plans to do.

That's my point.

When you put it that way, Im going to wait for Angel-Tan.

I only proposed a removal of the player list, Check KH RP and see what I mean.
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2010, 11:47:51 PM »
Jerry I noticed you asked about Pokemon Chaos.

I want to keep it, because it is a great RP, but I think someone else should be in charge of it. I don't really have the time to keep up with that and Dark Ones. But if no one else can take it then I can keep it.
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2010, 03:15:29 PM »
Chaos, your RP will remain yours :) If you want to unlock it, just let me know :)
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2010, 02:06:23 AM »
Im Sad now......

No one is Re-Joining My RP.

Im currently the only remaining member, Check out the Profile and [RP] Sections Please.
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline YouHearThat

• Normal Trainer
  • Vault Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2010, 02:32:50 AM »
Im Sad now......

Im currently the only remaining member, Check out the Profile and [RP] Sections Please.
I'm been thinking about it...its not because we have to start over, its because of my school work and I have a project to do this month  :P

anyway to make you/all happy Hiteryan just put some Pokemon Universe music on his youtube, I have to say its awesome :)

Check it out!!!  8)
« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 02:39:51 AM by YouHearThat »
We will not lose, because we are not losers, we are lasers~

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2010, 06:20:33 PM »
I can't go to YouTube :( But if they're the ones that they had in pre-beta, then I've listened to all of them ;)

Sorry Coran, KH is not one of the games I'm very familiar with... I know some things, but I think that 361/2 days is not enough to get to know enough about KH.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2010, 12:16:01 AM »
Chaos, your RP will remain yours :) If you want to unlock it, just let me know :)

Alright, maybe I'll bring it back later, but for now, nah.
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline ninja neb

• Normal Trainer
  • I am here, just busy. And ill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2010, 11:10:27 PM »
I just thought i'll make an opinion here, and also offer a few suggestions on a few new rules (I've had alot of previous experience with rps and modding etc, so i'm not just making thoughtless ideas)

Opinions- i think that both rps should have thier fates decided by the one who created them, and if they are unavialable, the moderaters should have a vote between themselves about what should happen, and this vote can also include the people who are included in it. If the rps aren't reset, they should be closed, and put in the archives, to clear up the way for some other rps. The last thing people like to see is a messy cluttered rp section full of dead rps. Just stick to the rules on this one.

Suggestions - I have been away for a while, and also forgotten some of the rules, but i think that some of the ideas i shall present aren't rules.
        idea 1 - Place a limit on the number of rps. I don't want to be rude, or mean to PU, but Pu is a forum site which is not dedicated to rping. For that reason, the large rps are always going to die off, due to new ones constantly opening up, as people will join to many and then run out of time for most of them. 5 pokemon rps and 5 other rps are a good number to start with for this place.
        idea 2 - If idea 1 don't appeal, then open up a sister site on one of those free forum hosting sites which is dedicated to the rps, run purely by the moderaters of this section. By doing that, this rp section can be cleared and the space can be used for something else. Most of the rps that have been available to date are all to large scale for the rp section, alot of them need there own directories, and sub directories, to help people keep on track. I have seen this work many a time. Draw back is that activity will be drawn away from PU.
        idea 3 - People are given a limit on how many rps they are allowed to enter. Although this one and the first idea are taking away some freedom, it will only help out the rpers and the rps. People will have more times on thier hands to read through, and post on the rps without having to rush and making mistakes.

I hope these ideas help you guys out :)

Made by the awesome Tealize

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2010, 11:14:55 PM »
Im Sad now......

Or, JUST JOINZ IT!!!!! .-.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2010, 07:44:34 AM »
Im Sad now......

Or, JUST JOINZ IT!!!!! .-.

Uh... what? ???

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2010, 01:32:22 AM »
Join my RP, Kingdom Hearts RP, Im lonely

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2010, 04:34:36 PM »
Well... as I told you before, I'm not sure that I'll be able to RP well in KH... :(

There is 'The Dark Ones'. You're with Magmortar and Staraptor, remember?

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2010, 01:55:17 AM »
Well... as I told you before, I'm not sure that I'll be able to RP well in KH... :(

There is 'The Dark Ones'. You're with Blastoise and Staraptor, remember?

yeah, but no ones posted since me, Right?

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2010, 09:48:49 AM »
Uh... trainerX's been posting, Sora's been posting (though she might be busy again), I've been posting...

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2010, 01:20:41 AM »
umm, if i may have some input in this thread, i believe that the random pokemon rp should either be deleted all together or ownership taken under someone willing and then reset completely
Never Underestimate the Kindness of other Humans.