* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Journey (Part One: The Only Chance)  (Read 2522 times)

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Journey (Part One: The Only Chance)
« on: October 01, 2010, 11:51:34 PM »
Journey (Part One: The Only Chance.)
I awoke as always in my dreary desolate place, no matter how Sunny it looks out there Everyday I had wondered if someone had stopped them, but that dream faded was long ago. Now I just accept this Saddened Land, why fight it. It would do me no good. Team Sky* is in charge... at least here in Hoenn... and nobody can stop them, the other Regions are to busy with the Alternate Teams... even Isshu recently became ruled by Team Plasma. I figured I had dwelled in my mind long enough. I should just forget about them and live my life, if you consider this living...

I glanced at my Three Pokeballs, something told me I should bring them, but I decided against it. I went downstairs and ate, even though I didn't feel like it. I seemed more sad then usual, I guess it finally hit me that they were in charge. It had only been one month since they took over. I admit though that them all attacking at once was a clever plan. I figured it was time to leave... I got outside and saw the normal signs with their names all over them in the Skies. I started walking down the street, looking forward to School, maybe it would get my mind off things.

I forgot how long the walk was, I hadn't went to School in a while, because of Spring Break. I called out for Luxray. He was a Pokemon that ever since last year, when I found him. Came to me when I called. I call him all the time. Usually when I feel lonely. He walked up and we walked a little while farther. "S*hit, it's a Team Rocket Admin!" I ducked down. "They don't allow Children to walk alone to School. But I've only seen one outside once" I said to Luxray. "Wait... I think I've got an Idea..."

You don't really know whats going on do you Luxray? Lets just say it wasn't always like this... all the Regions used to be peaceful... Trainers aimed for the Elite Four and even the Champion. Gym Leaders fought other trainers... everyone had a Role. A perfect Society... then Team Aqua and Magma came along. They wanted Groundon and Kyogre. But our Savior stopped them. He even went to Sky Pillar to free Rayquaza, he beat the Elite Four and became Champion. Now he is gone, no one knows what happened to him. Sad really.

After he stopped the Two Teams, they broke up and everything went back to normal again. But just as everything seemed okay, all the members from both group got together and formed Team Sky. They're goal is Rayquaza, Ruler of the Skies. They want to be able to use Rayquaza to somehow live inside the ozone layer, even though countless Scienctists have told them that it is impossible. Nobody really knows that much about them... one day they were a little group.. the next day. Somehow they overthrew the Government, and they made our happy land into a dreary place where the children go to School and are aloud three Pokemon, there are no Gym Leaders or Elite Four. The Adults work building more Team Sky Hideouts. Of course their main hideout is where the Pokemon League used to be.

Either way, thats all we know so far. I figured you shouldn't be confused about whats going on, who knows how long what we are going to do will take. All I know is that we can do this. It may be hard, but what fun is something easy?!
« Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 04:46:18 PM by LucarioX »
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
Re: Journey (Part One: The Only Chance!)
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2010, 03:17:31 AM »
Kinda short... yeah.
OMG, The team rocket spinoffs overthrew the government!?
That's baaaaad juju, son...

I'm curious as to what happens next, but that might be fueled by my lack of knowledge as to what's going on. Maybe elaborate on the backstory in the next installment?

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2010, 03:20:53 AM »
Yeah, I meant to detail Team Sky more... Thanks for the tips though! I already wrote four parts... I think I'll put two each to together... Also I guess I'll move the second part down one. And make one thats just back story...

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2010, 03:24:38 AM »
Sounds like you've got less writing and more editing ahead of you.

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: Journey (Part One: The Only Chance and Part Two: Savior)
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2010, 04:48:19 AM »
OK, added the second part now.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2010, 03:13:28 PM »
Yesh.... that simplifies things.
Ya know... you CAN make a new topic for each part of the story... provided it's relatively long. I kinda think that makes it easier to advertise, with lots of links, placed in appropriate, non-spammy places.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2010, 04:10:43 PM »
I enjoyed reading... :)

Although I don't quite know what's the real goal of Team Sky to make everything all Sky... =S

And you could have easily condensed those two parts into one.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...