* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [OOCC]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0  (Read 124164 times)

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
Re: [OOCC]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0
« Reply #270 on: October 15, 2011, 05:10:40 PM »
When martha realized Skyline was gone, she went looking for him. While looking for him she ended up entering the area where you all were. Of course she started on the bottom floor, sighting the gym leader, who was battling the shadow triad with her Skyline(Zororark). Out of instant worried she ran to Skyline, who sent her to the next floor/area that ya'll were in. Nearly beaten, she sent out infernape to stop Skyline in his tracks after the gym leader came to follow, fainted. After a part of the battle before Skyline used night daze, infernape put martha behind you all(not N) as a close save. Martha is now unconcious, and infernape took the battle with Skyline back to the first floor starting to forget mach punch for CC.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: October 15, 2011, 05:55:34 PM »
Jerry, I think it's your turn.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: October 15, 2011, 06:07:07 PM »
Aqua, let me know if you want to change something, same for Hex.

And Black... really? Brycen is supposed to be a Martial Artist and have pretty strong pokemon, while Skyline just seems to have got crazy and the 'someone' disappeared like that. Character wise, I can't find anything else to think of about Martha than to be one of them...
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: October 16, 2011, 04:10:33 PM »
... this will probably fail as self defence, but Skyline is naturally a ranged fighter(hence Extrasensory), so he could have manipulated him the same way as martha, but I still haven't played the game, so how am I suppose to know? As far as martha goes, I guess she'll have to clear her name when she encounteres you. Why do my attempts to make my own quests always backfire?
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: October 16, 2011, 04:29:26 PM »
I know that pokemon is not real... but the stories that you're making seem so so off. Like Gyaradons can't fly, even it if has the typing, and be able to dodge every single Dragon Pulse (which is a 100 accuracy move), and you're making N seem more pathetic than he already is.

"It used waterfall and somehow managed to land the two aprox. 20 trees ahead of the volcurna, still in frozen states, and headed to the city."

what? Weren't N and his Hydreigon who were supposed to be frozen?
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: October 16, 2011, 04:43:26 PM »
so you mean it was wrong for me to make Larvesta evolve or to make her able to fly?
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: October 16, 2011, 04:45:08 PM »
oh nvm, i saw the OOC before Black's post
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: October 16, 2011, 04:48:09 PM »
Well, Volcanora has wings! And it doesn't crawl on the ground... like you would expect a Gyarados to...

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: October 16, 2011, 06:09:15 PM »
I know that pokemon is not real... but the stories that you're making seem so so off. Like Gyaradons can't fly, even it if has the typing, and be able to dodge every single Dragon Pulse (which is a 100 accuracy move), and you're making N seem more pathetic than he already is.

"It used waterfall and somehow managed to land the two aprox. 20 trees ahead of the volcurna, still in frozen states, and headed to the city."

Actually, Gyrados CAN fly. It's been seen in a couple movies/TV episodes.

Edit: FINALLY, watching so much pokemon as a kid has become USEFUL!

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: October 16, 2011, 06:18:52 PM »
Really? I never saw it in any of the episodes I watched... not that I watched a lot... but if you could tell me in which episodes (even if you don't remember exactly, like in which region, or anything specific, besides the Gyarados flying...)

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: October 16, 2011, 06:21:07 PM »
I remember seeing it fly only in Kanto region movies and shows. I don't remember the exact ones, but I think one of them was the one with Mewtwo?

Edit: There's also that one where they're in the forest during the storm, as for TV shows, but that might have been a Dragonair.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: October 16, 2011, 06:41:15 PM »
Mewtwo one, I doubt it. I saw the movie and the only scene that we see the Gyarados Fly is when Mewtwo uses his psychic powers to get all the clones with him. As for the other one, I'm looking for it.

http://serebii.net/anime/dex/130.shtml

I give up. Been seeing pictures of some 7-9 episodes and none had Gyarados flying...
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 07:58:55 PM by Jerry »

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: October 19, 2011, 04:25:27 PM »
Then where did I see Gyrados flying? I don't know...

Anyway, it's your turn, Jerry.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: October 19, 2011, 04:56:09 PM »
Yes, I'll post. But right now, I have dinner. brb

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: October 22, 2011, 05:00:02 PM »

[/quote-jerry]

I was talking about gyarados and martha: N was placed in the forest. But they coud called unfrozen by this time. And as for Gyarados dodging DP, even moves can be dodged with their 100 accuracy if the evader is fast enough, hence the +6Dragon Dance. And technically, evasiveness does relate to speed, hence the description of Double team.