* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Pending] Hidden Isles.  (Read 3678 times)

Offline DrPinkies

• Beginning Trainer
  • IMA FIRIN MAH LAZAR!!! pew pew...
    • View Profile
[Pending] Hidden Isles.
« on: November 09, 2010, 03:34:02 AM »
I decided I would try to make a Pokemon RP (lets hope this doesn't fail as bad as I think it will)

~Scene
This takes place in an area called the "Hidden Isles" A large group of different islands, each with different temperature's and climates, and each housing different types of pokemon.  I will attempt to make it a bit more realistic with a few more rules which will be listed below.  The Hidden Isles are not very populated human wise, with few shops, only 6 Gym's, and a few Poke' Centers.

~New Rules  (*Follow Global RP rules as well.)
1.)If you have a "fishy" pokemon (I.E. Magikarp, Goldeen, Seaking) you will not be able use them on land, only able to be used by a waterfront,  if you send one out and your battling on dry land it will automatically faint, and you'll need to switch out pokemon.  Other water pokemon (I.E. Blastoise, Krabby, Poliwhirl, Ludicolo...etc) are perfectly acceptable in either land OR water.

2.) If a land based pokemon is facing a flying pokemon, the land based attacks can only hit that flying pokemon while it is on the ground, so if a Rattata is facing a Pidgey, and the Pidgey is flying, the Rattata can only use ranged moves (in this case there is none)  BUT the same goes for the Pidgey if it is airborne, it must use ranged attacks, if it uses melee type attacks it must land, at which point the Rattata can retaliate.

EDIT by Jerry: Ok after correcting some typos here and there, this has my agree. Waiting for the other mods' views.

{StarLite Edit: I also made a couple revisions, approved.}
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 01:35:51 AM by Unbreakable »

Offline DrPinkies

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: Hidden Isles.
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 03:40:30 AM »
To apply send me message with the following:

PU Username:
Character Name:
Starting Pokemon(using below list):
Bio:
Job(Not needed, just a fun little extra :P):
Picture:

How to choose your Startin Pokemon.

1.) NO LEGENDARIES

2.) NO FOSSILS/POKEMON FROM FOSSILS

3.) Choose either option A, B, or C, and tell me which pokemon.

3A.) ONE pokemon, Tier 3 (I.E Rhyperior, Golem, Charizard, Blaziken...etc)

3B.) TWO pokemon, Tier 2(I.E Rhydon, Graveler, Charmeleon, Cumbusken...etc)

3C.) THREE pokemon, Tier 1(I.E Rhyhorn, Geodude, Charmander, Torchic...etc)

Offline DrPinkies

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [Pending] Hidden Isles.
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2010, 01:31:29 AM »
~Starting Locations~
 There are 5 Islands, and a man-made platform in the middle-right of the islands. (1 Gym on each) all close together with multiple ferrymen for each island transport.  You can start on any island. 

Ipostle~ Rocky terrain, with many cliffs, mountains, caves...etc.  Has many ancient ruins, flooded with Ghost type pokemon.  Moderately populated.  Roughest waters, so any Water type pokemon caught have a higher percent of being stronger (or higher level) then normal.

Aes~ Mostly desert terrain, any patches of grass are scorched, with a few rocky areas.  Water's are moderate.  Low population due to the extreme heat, and poor living conditions.

Hil' jon~ Snowy terrain, fishing here is not recommended, or how calm the waters are, the pokemon caught will be extremely low leveled.  Slim to no population, only come here if prepared, only 1/7 of this island has any human contact, the rest is wildlife.  Many deaths have been reported of people searching for rare pokemon in the icy caves, and who have frozen to death.

Raquiel~ Jungles, Rainforests, Swamps, Grassland, and few rocky terrains, highly populated, moderate waters.

Trug~ Rocky Terrain, and Plains.  Many small caves, this has been overrun by mostly electric type pokemon, and very few others.  Slightly rough waters, and highly populted.

New Gumport~ Man-made large platform in the center of all the islands.  VERY highly populated, with an open reserve for Psychic type pokemon.  Water is the second roughest.  Has had many crimes by people claiming to be a part of an evil group called the "Shadow Syndicate."

edit: post merged

I modified a short message of mine, to insert terrain basics, have any comments or suggestions feel free to ask/tell >.<
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 03:44:14 AM by Amphi »

Offline DrPinkies

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2010, 01:58:06 AM »
Well, We only have two profiles...INCLUDING my own, so can a mod close this up?

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2010, 11:35:24 AM »
Ok.

RP Closed until requested to be opened again.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...