* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Re: [RP]Kingdom Hearts: Zero Plane (Old RP Storyline)  (Read 34381 times)

Offline ninja neb

• Normal Trainer
  • I am here, just busy. And ill.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]Kingdom Hearts: Zero Plane (Old RP Storyline)
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2010, 11:23:40 PM »
Standing alone in a town, Kagori began to wonder what exactly happened here to make all the residents abandon it. He had been into a few of the biuldings, and most of them had signs of people living there recently, and also signs of stuggles. It was almost like the town was attacked. Kagori decided it would be best to shut off the distress beacon now, if anyone was coming, they would be on there way by now, no need to attract to much attention. Opening a portal, he went back to the ship's armoury, and gathered a second set of arrows. If he was going to capture one of the Nexus, he would need to be fully prepared. Jumping back through the portal, he once again stood inside one of the homes next to the square. Walking around the house again, he searched for any clues to what could of attacked the town. The wallpaper had claw marks all over them, so whatever done this would of had sharp claws, almost like the heartless he killed yesterday. Leaving the biulding, Kagori made his way to the centre of the town. A large fountain stood in the middle, the water had stopped. Even the stone the fountian was made off had claw marks all over. The heartless that attacked here must of been numerous, and strong.

Jumping ontop on the fountian, Kagori thought of any way that he would be able to seperate the people who would cme for him. He wondered just how many would be coming for him, hopefully no more then four, as he would be at a limit and have to retreat if he couldn't seperate them. He pulled out the bow attached to his back. He still used the edged bow, incase he was forced into close quarters combat. He waited for anybody to show up, putting an arrow against the bow, he held both bow and arrow in one hand. If the plan he had in mind was to work, he would need one hand free alot of the battle ahead. Suddenly, and from behind him, an arrow pierced his right arm, the arm he needed to use. Before he could react the person who fired the shot dropped infront of him, Kagori backflipped back and landed on one of the roofs. The one who fired the shot then asked him a series of questions.

The name is Kagori, I'm from a place that is far beyond your understanding, and as for why i'm here, you might as well take a guess. The answers obvious if you have the brains to think logicly.

Kagori dropped his bow, and then snapped the arrow in his arm in half. Pulling out the part that was left in his arm. It hurt him, but he knew that it would not stop him from doing what he had intented.

Made by the awesome Tealize

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2010, 11:28:34 PM »

-Aura-Theme Song for Aura
"WHAT!" Aura looked around quickly creeped out, and saw Mana laughing. "That was freaky, it was you wasn't it?" "Anyway.....Okay if you think you can handle it...so where do you think the Heartless will be? I mean this is a big place, it will be a while before we can search it all so where do we start. With the both of us we can probably handle the heartless pretty fast, but again it is just the matter of finding them first, because I don't think there are extremely strong Heartless around here. But even if there were, we could handle them. Hopefully no other people like Keyblade Wielders will show up..."

((Yes he talks aloud a lot))
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2010, 11:33:40 PM »
"I get it, you were spying on us before, and now you seek a hostage. What do you even want with us? Universal Conquest? Oh, I can also see that you are hiding your original body, Shapeshifter."
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline ninja neb

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2010, 11:44:39 PM »
So, you do have a brain in that head of yours. But still so many questions. If you think you can figure it out, go ahead. It will be a pleasure to see just how far you can take this theory of yours. Kagori sniped a smile at the man. He knew that this one is definatly tougher then the two from yesterday, and that he definatly was adept in the bow like him, and he could use a brain, or at least Nexus had a half decent intel gathering group, thats how he knew to aim at the arm he used to fire his arrows. Tch, i can't fire even at half power while my arms like this, and he still doesn't know that the form i'm in is my real form, and that all of my kind have different forms, depending on bloodline. So maybe he isn't as on the ball as i first thought. But still he is a dangerous opponent.

(next post reserved for Chibi)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 11:46:35 PM by ninja neb »

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
  • Aw... I have to walk to a stupidly far store... :/
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2010, 11:49:50 PM »

Mana looked around trying to find any sign of the Heartless. "If they aren't here, then maybe we should explore deeper... Mana said. She started to walk down a single path that went through a tunnel. When she came out she found a town square. "It seems like... Mana was examining buildings, "Like the people were driven out..." After some more exploring Mana turned when she passed a building, she gasped, and fell to the ground,

... Madness... "Nngh--! I... Can't... Lose... To you..."

Madness... "I can't lose myself... In madness..."

Mana was breathing hard, she stood up against the wall, making her way further into the town, trying to leave the madness behind. When she made it into the past a few more buildings, she saw Zirene, "Zire--!" She stopped. She saw him attacking someone. The one from before. The one that saved her. She ran to the guy on the building, she wouldn't be able to make a jump like that, so she pulled out her scythe, and pole-vaulted again making her way to him. She saw his arm bleeding, pierced by an arrow. "Stop Zirene! You have it all wrong!" She yelled out to him.

"--Madness..!" "Nngh--!" Mana went again, Mana would have fallen and hit the ground, but she jammed her scythe down, helping her up. "Here is me... Trying to return the favor..." She laughed,

After a moment, nothing was said, but then a dark voice laughed, "Soon..."
Could you click my links daily?

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2010, 11:57:21 PM »
"Mana....You dont look too good, you alright? Dont worry about him, he will be fine. I may have hurt him, but hes clearly stronger.
I know your mission was to kill Heartless. Saix sent me here to track him down, thats why I shot him."

I helped Mana, and as I did, a voice rang, "Soon..." "Mana, have you been hearing voices lately?"
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2010, 12:05:11 AM »

-Aura-
Aura caught up with Mana finally, He saw first The Man he couldn't figure out, standing there. Then he saw Mana standing with him, she seemed to be in pain. Then he noticed Zirene with the two helping Mana. "Okay, I want to know one thing" Aura hesitated to ask, afraid to know the answer. Aura pulled out his Sword, "Are you a friend, or an enemy?" Aura waited for an answer, "Good god I hope we don't have Another enemy..." Aura thought. He would have helped Mana but he was only focused on the on that one Man. Aura prepared for the worse...
« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 12:35:12 AM by LucarioX »

Offline ninja neb

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2010, 12:08:17 AM »
Kagori was shocked. The girl he had saved yeasterday now stood infront of him. Alone. Perfect. Kagori knelt back down, pretending that his arm was giving him pain, clutching his right arm with his left, while making a portal beneath him and the girl. As soon as the portal was big enough and Kagori smiled. I'm taking her with me. Goodbye for now. Both of them fell through it, right into one of the ships holding cells. He then ran outside of the cell to a control panel, tapping at the panel with his good arm, giving the auto pilot the order to get out of portal range. With the cloaking device still active and stealth systems engaged, the ship made its way away from Hollow Bastian. Walking back into the cell, he sighed and slumped against the wall, falling to the floor. Looking over to the girl. Thank you for saving me, and i'm sorry about forcing you here with me, welcome to my ship. Please don't consider this an act of agression, i just needed to get away from that man.

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2010, 12:27:45 AM »

Mana blanked out for a moment, She remembered falling down something, when she hit solid ground she quickly looked around, scared. She made her way back to a solid corner where she stayed, "So I was lied to..? He really is bad..?" Mana's mind was racing with questions. She had a feeling in her stomach. Was it fear? Fear that she was tricked, captured and probably going to be tortured? Or fear of the growing madness? She didn't know what would happen to her know.

"Here I come..." "No... Not now..." She pleaded the dark voice in her head, "I can't let you... You will bring insanity..." She told it. "Not much of a choice..."

Mana felt the feeling in her stomach change, she quietly cried, "No... No... No..."

But at the worst possible time. The worst thing happened to her...

Mana's stomach growled... LOUDLY... The feeling in her stomach wasn't fear. It was just hunger.

"... Eh--!?" She asked, her face brightly red, embarrassed, sitting in the corner.

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2010, 12:33:44 AM »
((I know right!? xD!!
Oh wait... That's something for the OOCC... xP!! ))

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2010, 12:33:59 AM »

-Aura-Theme Song for Aura
"No!!" Aura jumped to the portal, right when it closed, he hit the ground, hard. Aura felt like a failure. "I could have saved her, its all my fault. I wasn't good enough!" Aura just sat there for a while, thinking about Mana. "No, its not to late, I don't think he was going to kill her, at least not yet." Aura turned around to Zirene, "Zirene we have to find her, that guy keeps coming back so he is likely too keep coming back, we have a little bit more info about him now. We have to save Mana, he probably wants more then one of us so he will probably come back for us, or someone else in our team."

((Oops sorry i'll edit it, I read wrong))

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2010, 12:43:57 AM »
"I dont think theres anything we can do, Im all sapped out, and Mana was kidnapped. The way he talked before he left.... It seemed like he didn't to hurt Mana. She'll be Okay Aura, The last thing we need is anger clouding our judgement.

We will go after her, just not now. For now, we better RTC."

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2010, 12:49:49 AM »

-Aura-Theme Song
"Ugh, I guess your right. I hope she'll be okay..." Aura got up. "But we will find her, sometime no matter how long it takes." "Mana was right though, they sent us here to stop him, not to defeat Heartless, I hate how they lied to us." "Anyway it doesn't matter, lets go back to The World That Never Was." Aura looked back to the portal where Mana had vanished...

Offline ninja neb

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2010, 12:55:43 AM »
Kagori laughed as the girl's stomach growled. It was quite loud and filled the room, and the reaction on the girls face, shocked and embarrassed. Kagori stopped laughing for the sake of being polite and dragged himself off the floor of the captives cell room. Leaning against the wall, Kagori sighed, he let go of his injured arm, and let it dangle down next to his leg. The pain wasn't at all bad, the guy had missed all important viens, and it missed the bone and muscles, so only his flesh was injured. Still, the arm itself felt numb, as the blood slowly poured out of the open wound. Soon he would go dizzy of blood loss. Using his good hand, he pushed himself off the wall, and walked over to the girl. I am truely sorry about this. My name is Kagori, i am a scout from the Zero Plain, i'm sorry but thats all im allowed to tell you. He reached to where the girl was sitting and offered his hand to help her stand up. I can hear your stomach growling, so i guess you must be hungry, so let me cook you a meal as apology. You can spend the night on my ship and i'll return you to The world that never was tomorrow morning. Kagori stood over her, hand still out stretched, with a smile on his face. He knew that she must feel worried about what just happened, has he had just kidnapped her.

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2010, 01:06:12 AM »

Mana was still embarrassed, looking at the ground, "At least its not madness..." She whispered to herself, she finally looked up at the man, she saw he was holding out his hand, smiling. She hesitated, stretching her arm out slowly, and then held it for a bit, "--I!... I still don't think... Your a bad person..." She said getting up, leaving her scythe behind on the ground. She was looking around in the ship, seeing it had luxuries of itself. Her eyes dwindles back on Kagori, "Your arm!" She jumped.