* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: IDEAS  (Read 3300 times)

Offline pewterdragon23

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
IDEAS
« on: November 18, 2010, 09:59:14 PM »
-ideas-

pokemon skills like pickup,cute charm, and guts added.

fight only human controlled trainers who are online.

berry trees

shiny pokemon

pokemon swarms

pokemon contests with prizes

Legend idea-  Once a month a random legendary Pokemon released in the wild..if a trainer catches it then everyone has to wait until next month for a new legend. if a trainers team is wiped out or the pokemon flees it moves to the next area..also the damage that it obtains from the  previous battles from other  fights are kept.Yes somewhat annoying but yet a challenge...also in order to be granted to fight and try to catch it a trainer needs a special item such as the sliver wing for lugia.

Offline PirateAce

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: IDEAS
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2010, 10:12:33 PM »
-ideas-

berry trees

shiny pokemon

pokemon swarms

Legend idea-  Once a month a random legendary Pokemon released in the wild..if a trainer catches it then everyone has to wait until next month for a new legend. if a trainers team is wiped out or the pokemon flees it moves to the next area..also the damage that it obtains from the  previous battles from other  fights are kept.Yes somewhat annoying but yet a challenge...also in order to be granted to fight and try to catch it a trainer needs a special item such as the sliver wing for lugia.

i wouldnt mind some skills being added... would be cool.

only people? that wouldn't work considering that people woud'nt have a chance against people who've played longer... npc's give you a chance to even the playing field. plus no human wants to sit in a gym all day waiting for people...lol.

i wouldn't mind berry trees.... though would be tough with replenishing with how many people would be online.

yeah shiny pokemon isn't a bad idea.... but don't make it to common shiny's are supposed to be rare

this is an interesting idea. If you think about it you shouldn't see a pokemon all by itself all the time. though it would be tough to come up with a formula for that.

i wouldnt mind pokemon contests.

Eh kind of don't want legends as it would imbalance the playing field. Plus i've read they have something in store for legends.

Offline Viper

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • The One and Only
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2010, 10:13:52 PM »
-ideas-

berry trees

shiny pokemon

pokemon swarms

Please please search the forums next time...

1.All pokemon skill will be in. Why wouldnt they?

2.There will be NPC's to fight in quests and such

3.Im not sure about berry trees, i havent heard their plans for berries.

4.Shiny pokemon will be in as far as i understand

5.I havent heard anything about swarms either.

6.Once again dont know about contests. I hope someone else can answer these three i dont know for him.

7.Legendary pokemon will not be catchable in this game, although they will help you in soem quests

Also im aware you didnt actually ask any questions, im just showing you the teams stances on those topics.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 10:19:07 PM by Viper »

Offline stephenkill2

• Mapper
  • Normal Trainer
  • Steve Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2010, 10:18:23 PM »
Note: For most of those questions, use the damn search, it's there for a reason.

As for swarms, they have been briefly discussed viper, but nothing in depth.

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2010, 10:22:19 PM »
oh noes ive gonet noob  two nao, how didthis happe!11!1!!!1

...But seriously someone should lock this.

Also, pewterdragon23 (I'll give you credit, great name.) read Vipers post, use search next time please.

Thank you, and have a great day.
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2010, 02:53:23 PM »
Swarms, berry trees and pokemon contests have been considered of low priority so far.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Roko

• Normal Trainer
  • Enjoy the little things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2010, 11:16:04 PM »
Firstly, use the search bar next time, please. But since you're a newb... I shall forgive you, just this once.

1) Berry trees - a fairly good idea.

2) Fight only human controlled players that are online - the game will have loads of quests which require beating NPCs. There will also be seventeen gym leaders in the game and a villainous team... so... no.

3) Shiny Pokémon - please read the FAQ. Shiny Pokémon will be added and the chances of finding them will be roughly the same as in the console games. No variations like "shadow" Pokémon or just differently coloured Pokémon have yet to be confirmed to being added.

4) Pokémon swarms - pretty good idea.

5) Pokémon contests with prizes - contests as in like contests from the games, or tournaments? Because there will be tournaments in the game and the winners will receive unique prizes. If you meant a contest like the ones in the console games, then that would require more work for the game (when there is so much to do already) and it would also be very unpopular, I think.

6) Legendaries - please read the FAQ. Legendaries will NOT be catchable in this game. They will, however play a certain role in quests.

What I think will happen is maybe the player will ave to defeat a boss in a double battle with a legendary Pokémon. Something along the lines of: Player and Mew vs Mewtwo and villain team leader. Or maybe even the legendary being the player's for just one battle.

But please use the search bar and read the FAQ next time. Thanks.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 11:19:29 PM by Domino »

Offline Monzta

• CharlesedickNB
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Effectively.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2010, 12:35:27 PM »
Legends -NO!

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2010, 05:31:40 PM »
Guys, there's no reason to give him the same answer 3 times.

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2010, 06:13:59 PM »
Guys, there's no reason to give him the same answer 3 times.

What he said, times Infinty to the Power of Mudkipz!
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.