* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Looking Forward  (Read 2545 times)

Offline Kemerd

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
[RP] Looking Forward
« on: December 23, 2010, 05:53:36 PM »
I used to have this RP at another forum and it had well over 90 pages.

Unbreakable has accepted this RP.

Story
In another world of Pokemon, and Shadow Pokemon, each Pokemon lives, and beleifes, with, Hero Essance, while Shadow Pokemon, have Dark Essance, this essance only keeps them alive, however, this force of life is weak, so Shadow Pokemon feed on Hero Essance.
Hero Essance
Pure Life, it lives inside of all Pokemon, and allowes them to keep going! once half is gone Pokemon no longer feel the need to keep on trying, and give up. Once gone, the Pokemon has a choice, to Die, or become a Shadow Pokemon.

Dark Essance
Pure Evil, only for Shadow Pokemon, makes them into things like Zombies, feeding off of Hero Essance. If a Shadow Pokemon collects three full Hero essances, from no more then three people, they once again, become normal Pokemon, however rejected from society.

PokeSchool
Where young Pokemon, live, and learn. Pokemon are sorted into four groups here, Heroes, Fighters, Weakalings, and Halfs, Pokemon with half of there Hero Essance.

Final Defenders
Their Hero Essance is over 100 percent, they are trying to defeat the Dark Heroes

Dark Heroes
A group of Dark Pokemon, containing a Darkrai, a Dusclops, a Shuppet, a Gengar, ANd some others I will show later. They aim to leave Pokemon with less then 1% of their of their Hero Essance, while keeping them alive. Nobody knows much about them, their victems don't even talk and just do nothing.

Example Of What To Do...

Name: Kemerd Dreamas
Species: Charmander
Essance Percent: 200%
Abnormalities: He was born with one of his canine teeth being made of some ruby-like substance.
Bio: Kemerd is a mature charmander, when he wants to, He loves to make jokes, But sometimes he's discouraged about what other people say, If they say anything horrible enough. And he goes to pokeschool. He has seen, many of the Shadow Pokemon, steal the Hero Essances of other Pokemon. His parents managed to keep half, but because of this, they no longer aim for great things. He has 200% of Hero Essance, he was born with this, nobody knows why. His sister went missing in the attack that destroyed his life. When his parents became... Nothings...

Name:
Species:
Bio:

JerryEdit: Has my approbation

Characters

Mr Pokemon
Name:  Sarin
Species: Combee
Essance Percent: 48%
Abnormalities: Sarin's eyes are a light shade of grey.
Bio: While migrating with her parents and most of her swarm, a chance encounter with a group of shadow Pokemon led to many of Sarin's friends being transformed, and most of the swarm, as well. Her parents tried to protect her, but failed trying. Sarin was surrounded by Shadow Pokemon, everything seemed hopeless. Her Essence had just fallen to 50% when some heroic Pokemon rescued her and the rest of the swarm. However, they were not able to recover her essence. If she does not get help soon, she will pass into shadow.

Kemerd
Name: Kemerd Dreamas
Species: Charmander
Essance Percent: 200%
Abnormalities: He was born with one of his canine teeth being made of some ruby-like substance.
Bio: Kemerd is a mature charmander, when he wants to, He loves to make jokes, But sometimes he's discouraged about what other people say, If they say anything horrible enough. And he goes to pokeschool. He has seen, many of the Shadow Pokemon, steal the Hero Essances of other Pokemon. His parents managed to keep half, but because of this, they no longer aim for great things. He has 200% of Hero Essance, he was born with this, nobody knows why. His sister went missing in the attack that destroyed his life. When his parents became... Nothings...

« Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 04:18:55 AM by Kemerd »
Let's Boogie!

[imghttp://img98.imageshack.us/img98/7775/2333050.jpg[/img]

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
Re: [Pending] Looking Forward
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2011, 02:07:09 AM »
My approval as well. Kemerd's activity has a large part in the sucess tho...
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline Kemerd

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Looking Forward
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2011, 04:26:27 AM »
Kemerd walked on the street, kicking rocks as he went along. He was going to pokeschool today, The first day of the year. (Hopefully not the last.) He thought when his mind turned to the shadow pokemon. Then he walked by a gengar bullying a shroomish. He ran up to the gengar and said: "Hey! You stop picking on him!" Loudly. "Beat it, Runt." And he pushed the charmander away. Kemerd felt discouraged about fighting but he replied to the push with an ember. "Gaa~! I'm gonna get you runt!" He screeched, The scroomish ran, And so did Kemerd, "Get back here!" He yelled at the running Pokemon, His strength is high, But not his speed. The two pokemon quickly ran away, Being met by the gates of poke-school. They entered, parted ways, And when to their classes.

It's your turn, This RP may seem lame now, But i need mr pokemon to post before i start the.... exctiting part.... hehe...

WILL SOMEONE POST? XD
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 02:53:47 PM by Kemerd »
Let's Boogie!

[imghttp://img98.imageshack.us/img98/7775/2333050.jpg[/img]