* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Aquatic Pokelife Under the Sea  (Read 2450 times)

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
[Closed] Aquatic Pokelife Under the Sea
« on: January 20, 2011, 11:24:16 PM »
The Sinnoh Region is a beautifull place. I hopped out of bed, waving to my mum grabbing my Mask and wet suit. It was very early in the morning and the sun had not yet risen. A light shadow covered the surface of the Sinnoh region and I could only just catch a glimpse of the Wind turbines on the Valley windworks rotating sleepily as if they had also just woken up also .
I flew to the Snow point city harbour where I met up with Shawn my Scuba Instructor with the help of my Pigeotto.  Me and Shawn hopped upon our motorboat and checked our scuba equipment.
"Everyone check your pressure gauges." Shawn bellowed. "Its going to be 66 ft down there equivilant to 3 Bars of Atmosphere pressure." 
Shawn had been my Scuba instructor for the last 3 years. But the best part of being under the water. Was that we wouldnt have to hear his voice. He soundes more like an exploud than anything else.
"Flippers on mate." and at that we made our way to the edge of the
"Manaphy." It was a small but sturdy boat. Rather like the Pokemon. Tiny yet full of life. We sat on the edge just as the sun was bleeding over the Horizon. This was when the the Wailmer came out to play. Me and aShawn grinned with excitement for the last time before plunging backwards into the water. We felt the warm water of the sea engulf our bodies pumping full of adrenaline. We controlled our breathing and released air from our jackets using our BCD's. It was at that moment that we started downwards. We were in paradise. Shoals of Remoraid were scouring the Ocean floor searching for Microscopic Pokemon to feed on, Octillary speeding across Coral and Enenemies migrating south towards Kanto. Not to mention Clampearl resting among the Rocks as we caught glimpses of their beautifull pearls shining gloriously against the early morning sun. Me and Shawn took one look at eachother, knowing very well what we were both thinking. That we must get closer. We sped downwards equalizing to release the pressure out of our ears. Our flippers touched the Ocean floor, and looked upwards. It was a magical sight never to be forgotten. The light was bouncing off the Ocean surface  and it was at that moment that the magnificent Wailord Glided over head blocking out the Sun. It was like an eclipse. Many Huntail and Gorebass hugged along side this mamoth of a whale Pokemon, with Relicanth grooming the giant eating the Barnacles and old Clampearl shells covering its stomach and tail. When the Wailord had passed.
And we came a cross a sanctuary of Carvannah Playing with the Mantyke their faces matching the pattern on their backs, You could tell that they were truly having a great time. Mantine and Sharpeedo surveyed the area protecting their young from suspected predators in the area. Although not many as mothers they are known to be extreamly cautious. Especially Sharpeedo.
Their eyes dig into you like the sharpest of knives. It is a completely nervous feeling when staring into their eyes. We moved on.
We ran into a few Magikarp nervously dotting around, waiting for the glorious feelingof evolution into the ledgendary Gyrados. Several Squirtle swam around the Magikarp taunting them, Magikarp staring back waiting for their revenge. Although they were exteamly agitated we could not help but laugh a little.
Shawn took out his Air Regulator and begon to blow water rings. Horsea immeadiately surrounded them and started swimming through them playing and breaking them up. it was a glorious sight. It was under the Sea that I felt I belonged. On returning to the surface. I came up with the most amazing feeling. Out of all dives I had ever been on in the Sinnoh region. This had been the most magical and one, I would never forget. I could only wonder how my friends in the Kanto, Unova, Johto and Hoeen region. I hope itis soon that they will write to me telling me of their experiences.

Please do carry on this story from your perspectives as my Character (Chaz) 's friends. Thanks !  ;D
« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 06:04:51 AM by Jerry »
MAN MEAT <3

Offline Mr_Dark

• PU God
  • Administrator
  • Senior Trainer
  • QQ
    • View Profile
    • Dark Productions
Re: Aquatic Pokelife Under the Sea
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2011, 12:15:27 AM »
Seems like you need to read the RP rules

#locked until handled by a RP mod
IRC: #pokemon-universe @ Rizon.net

!!PRIVATE MESSAGES WITHOUT A SUBJECT WILL NOT BE READ!!

Quote from: Frenchfry545
That settles it. I'm starting a new religion. It's called "Misterdarkism".