* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Online Direct Walkthrough.  (Read 28136 times)

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
Re: Online Direct Walkthrough.
« Reply #75 on: September 02, 2011, 12:57:58 AM »
Reviving old topics...Something I do on a daily basis. =P

I'm reviving this topic because I still think it's useful. Again, Post any questions you have in this forum page, but read the first post to see if they were answered already.

Offline Flynt

• Balance Tester
  • Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 02, 2011, 11:21:18 AM »
in pokemon emerald,how to get to the leader of 4th gym(fire)?

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 02, 2011, 02:06:22 PM »
Try out each and every hole which warps you to another floor?

One thing to note is that one hole leads you to another hole at the same position but at a different height than you initiall was.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 02, 2011, 04:19:48 PM »
From the entrance, goto the left, but don't take the first hole, go further up and go down that hole. When you go down the hallway it takes you too, there will be 2 paths you can go down. You're supposed to go down the one to the left, however, there are 2 holes with a 1 block space in between them. Both of these are trainers, so you'll get into a double battle. Anyway, after battling them one on one or two on one, go through the hole right behind the 2 trainers, the one on the straight path  that goes between the two trainers. You'll come to a room with 5 holes (not including the one you came out of). 3 are trainers, one is a wrong path, and the one at the top left is the correct path. You'll now be in a room with 3 holes (again, not including the one you just went through). Go through the one in the top left of the room. You'll be dropped into a room with 2 other holes. Take the hole that is just to your right. In this room, take the hole to the lower right. In this room that you get dropped into, go down until you hit the first ledge. Jump down it, and go into the hole. DO NOT go down the second ledge or you'll have to restart. Once you go into that last hole, you should be in Flannery's room.

Just so you know, these are the instructions for avoiding trainers. If you want to fight all of the trainers, just stand in front of different holes to see if a trainer is there.

And thus ends my long-winded description of how to get to Flannery. I hope this helped you and didn't get you lost!

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 08, 2011, 02:50:30 PM »
(This is a hard one....)
Is it possible to clear a Pokemon game (100% not including items or Dex)?

With these restrictions:
-No Items (Includes everything but Stat items and TMs)
-Must fight every trainer
-Only allowed your starting pokemon (Excluding HM slaves, but they arent allowed to level.)

Is it possible?

(I tried it on Leafgreen, and got to the league, but havent deemed it impossible yet.)
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 08, 2011, 11:17:57 PM »
Well...usually, no. Because if you're only using your starter as your only pokemon, you've kind of already screwed yourself. You hit the gyms with your starter's weakness pretty early. I think it isn't, but feel free to prove me wrong.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 09, 2011, 07:12:13 PM »
I don't think it's impossible, since completing 100% requires you beat the league only in LeafGreen/FireRed and the other two being related to the pokedex.

Otherwise, for DPPt, or RSE requires battle tower, contests and HGSS requires pokethlon. Unless your HM slaves are entitled to participate there...
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 10, 2011, 02:43:24 AM »
Yeah, Jerry's probably right. So it would be like a yes on the earlier games, no on anything past Ruby and Sapphire (not including FireRed and LeafGreen).